Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foles or Trubisky?

+16
niewi 24
Ghengis Khan
tm
general maximus
dusty7
ramblinman
19delta
net
lefty120
OldTitan
Bighitter11
newcom
wolverine55
Teetime
Head Idiot
OSUBucks
20 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Foles or Trubisky? - Page 25 Empty Re: Foles or Trubisky?

Post by dusty7 Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:19 pm

Bighitter11 wrote:Payton would be nice but will cost too much to get him.  Bears cant afford to give away any more future assets.  They have gone defensive in 6 of last 8 HC hires.  I like what Desei (sp) has done on defense this year and you know what would help their numbers even more....an offense that can keep them off the field.  

Desei is a name that I have seen floated out there as well. Regardless of who they get for HC, I think the position coaches and coordinators are just as, if not more important in helping in the development of the younger players on the roster.

I also head a rumor that Mike Tomlin may be up to leaving Pittsburgh for a good situation.

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:35 pm

100% Dusty the OC position is going to be the most important hire no matter who the HC is. The talk of last season was all the speed they brought in at WR. Sure they are fast but so are alot of people in the NFL. You have to be able to scheme things up and put your players in position to make plays and Nagy and crew has been unable to do that.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:18 pm

I imagine Nagy will be fired Monday. The Broncos wasted no time firing Fangio. I know he’s a good DC for anyone who is looking for one. If they just fire Nagy and leave it at that don’t expect much improvement from the team.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:05 pm

Been hearing rumors about Trace Armstrong, who is currently an agent, being brought in to replace Pace or take Pace's position of he ends up moving up in the organization.  

Whatever they do they better move quick.  Las Vegas is likely to be the best opening for an HC and Chicago could possibly be the worst of not 2nd worst to Denver.

The sad thing is that Dalton wasn't really that bad this season and I think they may have had a chance to be playing next week of they didn't go to Fields week 3 or 4. I know the fans were all over Nagy to play him but after watching him, I think we all know he was not ready.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:06 pm

The Vikings roar back after trailing the Bears 14-3 at Half to win 31-17.
Looking ahead to filling some of their needs thru the draft for 2022, the Bears only have 2 picks in the first 4 rounds, a 2nd and a 3rd.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:53 am

Nagy fired and apparently so has the GM Pace.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:48 am

Both are out...presser with McCaskey at 1 pm where he will give no direction whatsoever on anything they plan to do.

lefty120
Bee-otch

dusty7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:52 pm

lefty120 wrote:Both are out...presser with McCaskey at 1 pm where he will give no direction whatsoever on anything they plan to do.

George McCaskey and Ted Phillips are still going to be involved in hiring the next GM and HC. That's all that matters.

About 75% of the questions to George McCaskey in the press conference was some version of, "Why should Bears fans trust you after your long record of failure?" George has yet to give a good answer to that question.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:59 pm

19delta wrote:
lefty120 wrote:Both are out...presser with McCaskey at 1 pm where he will give no direction whatsoever on anything they plan to do.

George McCaskey and Ted Phillips are still going to be involved in hiring the next GM and HC. That's all that matters.

About 75% of the questions to George McCaskey in the press conference was some version of, "Why should Bears fans trust you after your long record of failure?" George has yet to give a good answer to that question.

And he never will. Sadly, Bears fans will still remain loyal to the team, spend money on tickets and merchandise, and will have a blind trust and belief that "this year is the Bears year," every single season.

The Bears will constantly be a team that is on the fringes of the playoffs. Some years they will get in, some years they will not. Every once in a while they may even win a playoff game but to be a contender for a Championship, they are a long long way from that.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:01 pm

I don’t see the Bears ever getting to a Super Bowl as long as the tight fisted McCaskeys own the team.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:25 pm

OSUBucks wrote:I don’t see the Bears ever getting to a Super Bowl as long as the tight fisted McCaskeys own the team.

I don't think the McCaskey's cheapness is the issue. The problem is that they don't know what they are doing but they are too arrogant to bring in someone who does.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:38 pm

I agree Delta that they don’t know what they’re doing.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:39 pm

OSUBucks wrote:I agree Delta that they don’t know what they’re doing.

And as long as us Bears fans keep buying tickets and they keep making money, they don't really care. They are not football guys.

It is what it is. Bear Down and continue being 2nd fiddle to the Packers for the foreseeable future.n can't wait until we get that 10-7 season and get bounced on the Wildcard. That will be the pinnacle for the incoming staff and they will be let go 2 years later.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:48 pm

Typical dumbass move by the Bears when they let Robbie Gould go. He’s made 3 FG so far today, two of them over 50 yards. He’s 18-18 on playoff FG in his career.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25