Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+10
OSUBucks
Ghengis Khan
Teetime
ramblinman
dusty7
tps
general maximus
19delta
Head Idiot
Huck
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 4 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Head Idiot Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:31 pm

ramblinman wrote:
In our Presidential elections and in the response to the pandemic, the flaws of our constitutional republic become very apparent.
And to fix that we should employ more what exactly?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 4 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by dusty7 Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
ramblinman wrote:
In our Presidential elections and in the response to the pandemic, the flaws of our constitutional republic become very apparent.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 4 Government-is-not-the-solution-to-our-problem-government-is-16163026

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

general maximus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:15 pm

I've never understood the line of thinking that says our government is broken and ineffective, so the answer is obviously to make it bigger and give it more money.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:55 pm

Head Idiot wrote:I've never understood the line of thinking that says our government is broken and ineffective, so the answer is obviously to make it bigger and give it more money.

Top. Men.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:50 pm

OSUBucks wrote:The Director of Homeland Security said that he thinks the November 3 Election was the most secure in history. He's about to get fired. Laughing

Fired today.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:55 pm

Technically not the director of dhs. He was in charge of the cyber-security division inside dhs.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:38 pm

Teetime wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:The Director of Homeland Security said that he thinks the November 3 Election was the most secure in history. He's about to get fired. Laughing

Fired today.

I don't think any of us are surprised, it's just Trump being Trump. He's not officially terminated from his job until January 20. He's got 2 more months to commit various forms of mayhem. I think he's going out swinging.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:12 am

tps wrote:Technically not the director of dhs. He was in charge of the cyber-security division inside dhs.

Technically you're right...and technically he was the guy in charge of overseeing the election from a voter fraud standpoint. Technically, he came out and as far as we know it today, told the truth. And technically, he got fired by the President for it. Trump has turned our entire government into a complete side show for the world. But again, technically President Trump is still waiting to find that voter fraud that will win him the election; even though countless Republicans have been in charge of said elections in the varying states and have NOTHING to corroborate these claims. I'm not sure how many of his frivolous lawsuits have been tossed out of court yet, but I'm sure someone can find it on the internet.

lefty120
Bee-otch

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:33 pm

Has Kamala resigned her senate seat yet? newsom has this thing and it's f_cking golden...just ask blago. lol

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
ramblinman wrote:

Common sense.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by net Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:44 pm

tps wrote:Has Kamala resigned her senate seat yet? newsom has this thing and it's f_cking golden...just ask blago. lol

i wouldn't know. i'm just a dumb hick.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime, lefty120 and tps like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:09 pm

ramblinman wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
ramblinman wrote:

Common sense.

Too bad most of the decision-makers and those in power lack this potential solution to our current problems.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:53 pm

ramblinman wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
ramblinman wrote:

Common sense.
Thomas Paine ain't got nothing to do with this.

Seriously though, your answer has nothing to do with our form of government.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:52 pm

You should jump on that HI.

If you can afford the cut in pay.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:00 am

It would be a $700/month raise. The low end is 70k a year.

I also am not politically connected enough to get that job. Anything in the state of Illinois that isn't tested through CMS, is a political appointment.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:34 pm

biden held this strategy as VP. foreshadowing for his presidency? "...get a disease and resign..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edp9suEpjXE&feature=emb_logo

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:21 pm

What exactly are your trying to infer from that clip?

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by general maximus Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:33 pm

lefty120 wrote:What exactly are your trying to infer from that clip?

I wonder why it would not be the other way around. Meaning, why would the VP not choose that exit strategy? I am not advocating either one develop something. That is terrible to even consider.

I would rather have P.E. Biden than V.P.E Harris really if I had to choose. Politically I think Joe is less harmful than Harris. But I am waiting to see how the new Admin plays out before formulating a solid opinion.

general maximus
Douche
Douche

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:26 pm

Can anyone explain why we're \"f\"ing with wind and solar and the Chinese are doing this?

https://phys.org/news/2020-12-china-nuclear-powered-artificial-sun.html
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Head Idiot wrote:Can anyone explain why we're \"f\"ing with wind and solar and the Chinese are doing this?

This would be the greatest technological advancement of our lifetimes and possibly of our history if we ever get a handle on this and provide all our power from nuclear fusion.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:28 pm

lefty120 wrote:What exactly are your trying to infer from that clip?

i'm wondering if he would consider, as president since he's already thought about it, "getting a disease and resigning". He's got some issues and i think some radicals backing him. 'radicals' is a relative term

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:52 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:Can anyone explain why we're \"f\"ing with wind and solar and the Chinese are doing this?

This would be the greatest technological advancement of our lifetimes and possibly of our history if we ever get a handle on this and provide all our power from nuclear fusion.

More people died in the Coal Mining Industry LAST WEEK than have EVER died from a Gen 3 nuclear mishap. Gen IV is even safer, and eats nuclear waste for fuel. We'd have it already, except, muh, "nuclear" sounds like "war."

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:00 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:

More people died in the Coal Mining Industry LAST WEEK than have EVER died from a Gen 3 nuclear mishap.  Gen IV is even safer, and eats nuclear waste for fuel.   We'd have it already, except, muh, "nuclear" sounds like "war."

I agree, these latest generation reactors are nothing like the reactors used at Three Mile Island or Chernobyl. The environmentalists won't stand for it and who will stand up to them on this issue.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next