Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+10
OSUBucks
Ghengis Khan
Teetime
ramblinman
dusty7
tps
general maximus
19delta
Head Idiot
Huck
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Teetime Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:59 am

dusty7 wrote:But if it were Trump's kids, I am sure people would be calling for impeachment charges.

I'm not so sure about that. The Trump kids have had a number of investigations, in fact three of them are still under investigation. While Trump was in fact impeached, it had nothing to do with his kids.

I'm reading that they all may get a preemptive pardon from daddy as a going away present.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/this-is-still-happening-childrens-hour-edition.html

Admin

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 6 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by lefty120 Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:02 am

dusty7 wrote:
tps wrote:Hunter is under investigation - since 2018 (presumed innocent) . Daddy said, incorrectly, on national tv during the debate it was Russia disinfo. Most media was pretty quiet about this before the election. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/09/hunter-bidens-taxes-under-investigation-u-s-attorneys-office/3869793001/

Not surprising but this won't do anything to tarnish Golden Boy Biden, and honestly it shouldn't it has nothing to do with Joe.  But if it were Trump's kids, I am sure people would be calling for impeachment charges.  It won't be long that the term "fake news" is replaced with "misinformation."

This is a fairly accurate take and I'll be surprised if something doesn't come about in regards to Hunter Biden. Here's my question though: can we accurately compare the two situations right now? Trump has littered his administration with his kids and their spouses. They're everywhere, helping make policy and making decisions for our country. Now, maybe Biden's son had influence when he was still V.P....I don't know. But to say that it may be wrong for this to be handled differently by the media I think is a bit off. Biden has done an awful lot to separate himself and his campaign from his son. I agree he made the comment that it was Russian disinformation, but where is Hunter Biden right now when it comes to Biden transitioning into the White House? I agree 100% the media takes slanted views on this stuff. I believe it's mainly because they're tired of listening to Kaylee what's her name and Trump himself continually lie to them about important national issues. And Trump basically invented the term 'fake news', didn't he?

lefty120
Bee-otch

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:30 am

Trump going after Hunter Biden was just a way to try and tarnish Joe. The effort did get Trump impeached when he tried to strongarm the Ukrainian president to invent lies or not get military aid.

Trump knew Biden would be hard to beat straight up because he had been in government 45 years and had not enriched himself and had stayed scandal free for the most part. It was a mistake in strategy. At the same time he should have been trying to force the democrats to the left in their primaries...he forced them to the center. Trump previewed his "radical left" strategy and the democrats saw what was going to be coming. Trump's worst nightmare, a Joe Biden candidacy, was the result of poor planning by the Trump campaign.

There is no question that Hunter Biden used his last name to enrich himself. I don't think that is illegal. If Hunter did something illegal on his taxes he should go to jail...anyone who commits a crime when they file a tax return should go to jail...anyone.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:39 am

Teetime wrote:Trump going after Hunter Biden was just a way to try and tarnish Joe. The effort did get Trump impeached when he tried to strongarm the Ukrainian president to invent lies or not get military aid.

Trump knew Biden would be hard to beat straight up because he had been in government 45 years and had not enriched himself and had stayed scandal free for the most part. It was a mistake in strategy. At the same time he should have been trying to force the democrats to the left in their primaries...he forced them to the center. Trump previewed his "radical left" strategy and the democrats saw what was going to be coming. Trump's worst nightmare, a Joe Biden candidacy, was the result of poor planning by the Trump campaign.

There is no question that Hunter Biden used his last name to enrich himself. I don't think that is illegal. If Hunter did something illegal on his taxes he should go to jail...anyone who commits a crime when they file a tax return should go to jail...anyone.    

Except the President apparently...wait, right...he's being audited...for the past 4 years. Which, according to a CPA friend, doesn't happen...ever. The longest it can take is 2 years...Trump is just special I guess.

lefty120
Bee-otch

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:05 pm

Not sure where this article belongs, and I don't know if Biden has made a statement on what direction his administration will go with this, but it'll be interesting to see.

https://time.com/5918994/federal-executions-trump-adminstration/

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:49 pm

Teetime wrote:

Do you think Joe would pardon Hunter if he gets found guilty and sent to jail?
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:50 pm

dusty7 wrote:
Teetime wrote:

Nope.

I do think that if Trump were found guilty and sentenced to prison...there is a fair chance that Biden would commute that sentence.

Admin

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:12 pm

Teetime wrote:
dusty7 wrote:
Teetime wrote:

Nope.

I do think that if Trump were found guilty and sentenced to prison...there is a fair chance that Biden would commute that sentence.  

Imagine the political fallout if Biden decided to do either of these things. If either was done I would get it would be during a 2nd term if he wins.

Also, on a side note, I just realized that Biden was first elected in 1972. Have we ever had a president who has served in an elected position as long as Biden? He served in the Senate from 1973 - 2009, that's 36 years with an additional 8 years as VP, so a total of 44 years in public office.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

general maximus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:29 pm

Yep. Sen. Fartwell and the spy who shagged me

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:16 pm

Teetime wrote:
dusty7 wrote:
Teetime wrote:

Nope.

Do you think Biden will end up replacing the US Attorney in Delaware that is conducting the investigation? It is standard for new presidents to ask for the resignation of all US attorneys upon entering office. This may create a conflict of interest so I am curious how Joe will respond in the situation.

Looks like Joe's brother is also under investigation. Maybe the Biden's aren't that different than the Trumps after all.
https://nypost.com/2020/12/10/feds-also-probing-joe-bidens-brother-james-report-says/

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:51 pm

dusty7 wrote:
Teetime wrote:
dusty7 wrote:
Teetime wrote:

Nope.

Do you think Biden will end up replacing the US Attorney in Delaware that is conducting the investigation?  It is standard for new presidents to ask for the resignation of all US attorneys upon entering office.  This may create a conflict of interest so I am curious how Joe will respond in the situation.

Looks like Joe's brother is also under investigation. Maybe the Biden's aren't that different than the Trumps after all.
https://nypost.com/2020/12/10/feds-also-probing-joe-bidens-brother-james-report-says/

There could be something to it but the NY Post is a Conservative leaning publication. We'll see if this has legs or just goes away.

OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:44 pm

"I'm reading.... slate.com" Rolling Eyes

Meh.

That is all....

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

general maximus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:04 am

lefty120 wrote:Trump has littered his administration with his kids and their spouses. 

Let's not forget the girlfriend.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 6 3718332ca060b2fc89fd7cf7f8b33bcc83-24-kimberlyscreams

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 6 Image-from-iOS-1-scaled-e1598648947345
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:43 am

This is intended for Trump voters, especially those making less than $150,000 a year and the millions who believed they were extending the middle finger salute to the establishment.

Let me begin by recounting a Hillary Clinton fundraising campaign speech from 2016 in which she made some deeply disparaging comments about half your number, calling them “deplorables.”

She also spoke about another “basket” of Trump supporters she described as “people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, ... nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. ... These are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.” This second basket of Trump voters would amount to some 37 million in 2020.

The issue here isn’t that this description of your plight is wrong but that there wasn’t a scintilla of sincerity and conviction behind it. As they shed their crocodile tears, neither Clinton, Obama before her, nor Biden now, has ever had the slightest interest in solving any of your real problems.

Recall Biden’s recent assurances to Wall Street funders that “nothing will change” under a Biden presidency. As you certainly realize, other than for pandering for your votes, the corporate Democrats have zero respect for you, can’t believe you’re still falling for their con job and laugh at you behind your backs.

Now — and this will be a sticking point for many of you but please hear me out — the attitude I’ve just described applies equally to those who fund and control the Republican Party. All the evidence suggests that Trump’s policies helped the rich get massively richer while not addressing your real-life daily grievances, the ones caused by obscene economic inequality and narrowly concentrated wealth and power.

The harsh reality is that neither the Schumers nor the McConnells are on our side. While local elections allow some citizen input, the higher the office the more one encounters a bipartisan phalanx peeing on our shoes and telling us it is raining.

The attitude of Wall Streeters, big business owners, the leisure class, those with immense inherited wealth and those highly compensated for serving them is this: “We’ve got ours. We want things to stay this way — unless of course, we can get even more.” Meanwhile, the standard of living for ordinary citizens continues to plummet.

Every four years they let us choose between two candidates who have already been carefully vetted to guarantee their fealty to the existing order of things. And it’s important to have two candidates because otherwise people might begin to suspect we live in one of those one-party states they’ve always warned us about.

The only thing these people would lose sleep over is if the rest of us, some 80% of the population, began to grasp that we have more in common with one another than we previously realized.

And the elites’ ultimate nightmare is that out of that realization would emerge first, a mass movement and then a new political party to bring about the changes we so desperately need and deserve. We should begin in earnest to make their nightmare a reality.

Finally, in addition to yourselves, combinations of the following groups will also continue to be shafted by both parties: former Bernie Sanders’ supporters; Black, Hispanic and Indigenous people; rank-and-file union members; unemployed, under-employed and soon-to-be unemployed; younger millennials; white workers in rural America; nonbelievers and some evangelical Christians; the one-third of voting age population that didn’t vote because they’ve become too discouraged; working class immigrants; low-wage service workers, and seniors struggling on fixed incomes and fearing the loss of Social Security and Medicare.

Race, gender, ethnicity, sexuality and nationality are just some of the scams and scapegoats that the Lords of the Universe deftly deploy to divide us and divert our gaze from economic and political reality in the United States.

I submit that if we could see through and beyond their devious tricks, we would be virtually invincible. It’s too long for a bumper sticker but “Our rulers and their enablers have two parties to advance their interests. We need one to look after ours.”

Gary Olson is professor emeritus of political science at Moravian College.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

general maximus, lefty120 and dusty7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:42 pm

Trump will likely be dealing with this after he leaves office. Is he guilty, I don't know but given his history I wouldn't be shocked.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-desperate-to-avoid-e-jean-carroll-lawsuit-lawyers-say/ar-BB1bQVh1
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:47 pm

Her lawsuit accuses Trump of defamation and is seeking a DNA sample from the Republican president to see if it matches genetic material on a dress she wore during the alleged assault.
This woman kept a dress with DNA on it for 30 years without saying anything?

Not fishy at all...
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:12 pm

26 women have accused Trump of various sexual offenses. I'll bet they're all lying. Razz
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:15 pm

OSUBucks wrote:26 women have accused Trump of various sexual offenses. I'll bet they're all lying. Razz
Didn't say that, but this woman has had this lawsuit going for a couple years and just now finds this dress?

And, if you try hard enough, you'll be able to get every man ever for some sort of sexual aggression.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:21 pm

To me it’s not about how long she held in to the dress, it’s about if Trump’s DNA is on it.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:28 pm

OSUBucks wrote:To me it’s not about how long she held in to the dress, it’s about if Trump’s DNA is on it.
Because there's no way over 30 years to have gotten that DNA.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:07 pm

I should add this- I do not care one way or the other about this. Just playing some devils advocate. Like I said, if you dig hard enough and use enough creative license on what is considered assault, you can find something on every man. And woman for that matter.

I just would enjoy some objectivity when it comes to politics when the media considers who is guilty of the crime and who is being lied about.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:50 am

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:20 am

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 6 Downlo12
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:32 am

People can say all they want about Trump with women and sketchy behavior by him and his family but they also need to acknowledge that Biden really isn't that different.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:27 pm

Trump lashes out at SCOTUS, continues to perpetuate the lie that election was rigged. People can say what they want, that man is messed up, he's not normal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-slams-supreme-court-for-refusing-to-overturn-election-lashes-out-at-attorney-general-bill-barr/ar-BB1bSnVS?ocid=Peregrine
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next