Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+10
OSUBucks
Ghengis Khan
Teetime
ramblinman
dusty7
tps
general maximus
19delta
Head Idiot
Huck
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by dusty7 Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:10 pm

The CTU posted this on Twitter last night. Can anyone explain this to me? I guess I just don't understand.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 5 Screen19
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by OSUBucks Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:00 pm

Wow, the CTU is off the rails.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:08 pm

OSUBucks wrote:Wow, the CTU is off the rails.
"Freaking ridiculous on so many levels"- response from my wife.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:53 pm

Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:53 pm

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 5 Theres10
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:22 am

Head Idiot wrote:Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 5 Theres10

And so what?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:33 am

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 5 Theres10

And so what?
Nothing. Just saw it and thought it pertained to the previous discussion of rural vs urban and the growing divide in America.

Sorry to insult the sensitivities of the red mark brigade.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine55 Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:00 am

dusty7 wrote:The CTU posted this on Twitter last night. Can anyone explain this to me? I guess I just don't understand.

I have no idea what the CTU is referring to with those terms. I will say the push by teachers to close schools right now when it's so apparent our students need in-person learning for both academic success and their mental health is quite frankly embarrassing.
wolverine55
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

general maximus, lefty120 and tps like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:22 pm

wolverine55 wrote:
dusty7 wrote:The CTU posted this on Twitter last night.   Can anyone explain this to me?  I guess I just don't understand.

I have no idea what the CTU is referring to with those terms.  I will say the push by teachers to close schools right now when it's so apparent our students need in-person learning for both academic success and their mental health is quite frankly embarrassing.

High School kids by in large have trouble communicating...but the number of students in the last 4 weeks since we went full remote openly tell me they're struggling is well into the double digits. And we just announced we aren't going back even hybrid until January 11...first week of second semester is starting out full remote. Regardless of what side of the Rona argument you're on, I think we can all agree this whole thing is a mess and many people have taken their eye off the ball.

lefty120
Bee-otch

general maximus, tps and dusty7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:26 pm

Oh, and as someone who has worked in districts somewhat close to Chicago and knows people who work for CTU, and someone who has worked in downstate IL as well, I can confirm that the Chicago Teachers Union is a joke. I have no doubt that there are many teachers who truly care about their kids and want to do right by them...but the leadership of that organization has no interest in teaching kids. They are just like the rest of the city...a political machine that no one can stop.

lefty120
Bee-otch

general maximus, tps and dusty7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:51 pm

lefty120 wrote:
High School kids by in large have trouble communicating...but the number of students in the last 4 weeks since we went full remote openly tell me they're struggling is well into the double digits.  And we just announced we aren't going back even hybrid until January 11...first week of second semester is starting out full remote.  Regardless of what side of the Rona argument you're on, I think we can all agree this whole thing is a mess and many people have taken their eye off the ball.  

This is the exact reason why we are 17 weeks into school and still going strong.  The students are the most important resource in our district.  We do not teach for ourselves we teach for our students. Sadly this is not the approach of many districts and unions.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

lefty120 and tps like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine55 Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:00 pm

dusty7 wrote:
lefty120 wrote:
High School kids by in large have trouble communicating...but the number of students in the last 4 weeks since we went full remote openly tell me they're struggling is well into the double digits.  And we just announced we aren't going back even hybrid until January 11...first week of second semester is starting out full remote.  Regardless of what side of the Rona argument you're on, I think we can all agree this whole thing is a mess and many people have taken their eye off the ball.  

This is the exact reason why we are 17 weeks into school and still going strong.  The students are the most important resource in our district.  We do not teach for ourselves we teach for our students. Sadly this is not the approach of many districts and unions.

Overall, I think my district leadership has done well. We went remote the 7 school days before Thanksgiving break but that's been it. We have been on a hybrid schedule the remainder of the year. However, there are daily rumblings from several teachers in my building who can sometimes loudly be heard saying "Oh my God! I can't believe we're still open!" One of those critics has yet to be seen with a mask on at basketball practice though...
wolverine55
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

general maximus, lefty120 and tps like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:56 pm

dusty7 wrote:The CTU posted this on Twitter last night. Can anyone explain this to me? I guess I just don't understand.

'Teacher'

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1336396342315286528?s=19

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:04 pm

That's got 3 months of remote teaching kindergarten kids written all over it!

lefty120
Bee-otch

general maximus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:28 pm

Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:51 pm

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:56 pm

tps wrote:

Yes, but is it part of the new green deal?
No. There's no way for Dems to make money off it yet.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:41 am

tps wrote:

Have you looked at the new green deal? Now first, let me say she's WAY over the top for me, and she will never get elected to anything higher than a House seat if she doesn't tone it down a bunch...but there are quite a few good ideas in it.

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:51 am

lefty120 wrote:
tps wrote:

Have you looked at the new green deal?  Now first, let me say she's WAY over the top for me, and she will never get elected to anything higher than a House seat if she doesn't tone it down a bunch...but there are quite a few good ideas in it.  

You mean has anyone actually taken the time to read it and think about the ideas?

Holy shit...that would be an interesting concept.

Admin

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:22 pm

lefty120 wrote:
tps wrote:

Have you looked at the new green deal?  Now first, let me say she's WAY over the top for me, and she will never get elected to anything higher than a House seat if she doesn't tone it down a bunch...but there are quite a few good ideas in it.  
She had extremely high polling numbers prior to this past election among Democrats.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/poll-nearly-3-4-democratic-leaning-voters-would-consider-ocasio-n961191

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/27/aoc-president-sanders-089617
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:55 pm

lefty120 wrote:
tps wrote:

Have you looked at the new green deal? Now first, let me say she's WAY over the top for me, and she will never get elected to anything higher than a House seat if she doesn't tone it down a bunch...but there are quite a few good ideas in it.

Read the sparknotes. Too much money and does not include nukes.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:45 am

Hunter is under investigation - since 2018 (presumed innocent) . Daddy said, incorrectly, on national tv during the debate it was Russia disinfo. Most media was pretty quiet about this before the election. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/09/hunter-bidens-taxes-under-investigation-u-s-attorneys-office/3869793001/

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:47 am

tps wrote:Hunter is under investigation - since 2018 (presumed innocent) . Daddy said, incorrectly, on national tv during the debate it was Russia disinfo. Most media was pretty quiet about this before the election. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/09/hunter-bidens-taxes-under-investigation-u-s-attorneys-office/3869793001/

Not surprising but this won't do anything to tarnish Golden Boy Biden, and honestly it shouldn't it has nothing to do with Joe. But if it were Trump's kids, I am sure people would be calling for impeachment charges. It won't be long that the term "fake news" is replaced with "misinformation."
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

general maximus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:56 am

Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next