Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+10
OSUBucks
Ghengis Khan
Teetime
ramblinman
dusty7
tps
general maximus
19delta
Head Idiot
Huck
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by dusty7 Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:59 pm

Trump just wants to remain relevant as he has since the 70s. He refuses to accept defeat as he has since the 70s. As long as the media covers it and people show up, he will continue to pull this crap.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Teetime Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:42 pm

I think he is raking in cash as long as he keeps this legal charade going. It’s all a big grift.

Once a grifter, always a grifter.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:49 pm

Teetime wrote:I think he is raking in cash as long as he keeps this legal charade going. It’s all a  big grift.

Once a grifter, always a grifter.

Oh absolutely. I get emails from Trump everyday and have for months. I am an Independent who votes for both Dems and GOP but because I have voted in some GOP Primaries they must think I'm a diehard Republican. Smile
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:34 pm

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1337870222959796225?s=21

These Trumpsters are fed up with the GOP. They may start that third party HI is looking to join.

And this MAGA Marcher has his own plans for Biden.

https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-million-maga-march-trump-supporters-joe-biden-removed-1554361

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:45 pm

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:18 pm

I don't get this gripe. There was all kinds of coverage about Hunter Biden in October. It turned out that he wasn't running for anything and it blew over in part because it was a slimy story that had Rudy Giuliani at it's origination. NONE of that October coverage was about the DOJ investigation into his taxes. That is a brand new story and I think that Hunter Biden is the one who released it.

I know the DOJ didn't release the Hunter Biden tax story because that is DOJ policy not to talk about ongoing investigations. Now our president wants to fire the AG Barr for following DOJ policy.

In 2017 he fired AG Comey for violating DOJ policy and reporting out the Clinton investigation, while never mentioning the Trump investigation that was ongoing. At least that was one of the five or so different reasons he gave at various different times, depending on his audience.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Teetime wrote:

I don't get this gripe. There was all kinds of coverage about Hunter Biden in October. It turned out that he wasn't running for anything and it blew over in part because it was a slimy story that had Rudy Giuliani at it's origination. NONE of that October coverage was about the DOJ investigation into his taxes. That is a brand new story and I think that Hunter Biden is the one who released it.

I know the DOJ didn't release the Hunter Biden tax story because that is DOJ policy not to talk about ongoing investigations. Now our president wants to fire the AG Barr for following DOJ policy.

In 2017 he fired AG Comey for violating DOJ policy and reporting out the Clinton investigation, while never mentioning the Trump investigation that was ongoing. At least that was one of the five or so different reasons he gave at various different times, depending on his audience.

what coverage? the 'protect-biden' coverage? i saw that too. 
there was information introduced by the nypost.  the examples (coverage, as you call it) in that twitter post showed pre-election protection of biden. Not one thought, hmmm i wonder if maybe this should be investigated? nah, we'll run interference for biden instead.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:11 pm

tps wrote:what coverage? the 'protect-biden' coverage? i saw that too. 
there was information introduced by the nypost.  the examples (coverage, as you call it) in that twitter post showed pre-election protection of biden. Not one thought, hmmm i wonder if maybe this should be investigated? nah, we'll run interference for biden instead.

There was information introduced TO the NY Post by Giuliani but I don't remember any mention of a DOJ tax investigation into the Biden offspring.

That seems like a new story, not the Giuliani one.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:28 pm

And the 'media' immediately came to biden's defense. That is the point.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:31 pm

tps wrote:And the 'media' immediately came to biden's defense. That is the point.

Yes. That is YOUR point.

MY point was that saying "We told you so" now that this story has broken on Hunter is a load of crap. This tax investigation story is completely different from the story that Giuliani planted and that deserved to be ignored.

The underlying theme...that Hunter Biden is a slimeball...was already known by everyone. Nobody should have voted for Hunter Biden at all.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:07 pm

Not so sure this was the smartest appointment by Joe. She has little to not domestic policy experience on top of 2 pretty big scandals under Obama.

Just proves that it's not a system for the people or by the people but rather a good ol boys (and sometimes girls) club.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/12/11/joe-biden-talks-up-scandal-scarred-susan-rice-for-domestic-policy-role/amp/
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:21 pm

I think you're going to see a lot of Obama alumni in the Biden administration. Hell, Rahm Emanuel was being thrown around as a possible cabinet name.

Gotta get the system back up and running.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:49 am

Today the Electoral College meets to finalize the election.

Over the weekend the Trump team was still trying to claim that courts were refusing to hear the facts of their case and were dismissing them on procedural grounds. Some of that has happened, but last week a federal judge in Wisconsin (a Trump appointee) heard the whole case and this is what happened....

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/12/a-stunning-passage-from-the-latest-court-rejection-of-team-trump/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7