Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago White Sux

5 posters

Go down

Chicago White Sux Empty Chicago White Sux

Post by Bighitter11 Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:01 pm

Is there a bigger freaking dumpster fire in all of sports. These guys are worse than the collection of stiffs in the movie major league. In no way did I ever envision this 4 years ago when they were playing well and locked up so many guys long term. Embrace the suck and if your going to lose I guess lose better than anyone ever has. 20 Straight losses 3 away from tying the record on pace to have the worst 162 game mark as well.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

4a(6afornet)north and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Chicago White Sux Empty Re: Chicago White Sux

Post by Head Idiot Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:27 pm

Bighitter11 wrote:Is there a bigger freaking dumpster fire in all of sports.  These guys are worse than the collection of stiffs in the movie major league.  In no way did I ever envision this 4 years ago when they were playing well and locked up so many guys long term.  Embrace the suck and if your going to lose I guess lose better than anyone ever has.  20 Straight losses 3 away from tying the record on pace to have the worst 162 game mark as well.
I will forever maintain LaRussa was the worst possible thing they could have done at that moment.

That old drunk asshole thought he'd waltz in and sleepwalk (literally) his way to postseason success based off the talented young roster and others' work. His "don't run hard to first, you might get an owie" BS absolutely ruined the entire "Change the Game" era crew. And because they paid that core- TA, Moncada, Jimenez and Robert before they'd really accomplished much, and traded the farm to "supplement" it, they're \"f\"ing for a minimum 5 years.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

4a(6afornet)north and guerin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guerin Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:31 pm

Hoping they lose two more in a row to own that AL record for futility
guerin
guerin
pumpkin chucker

net likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:53 am

Head Idiot wrote:
Bighitter11 wrote:Is there a bigger freaking dumpster fire in all of sports.  These guys are worse than the collection of stiffs in the movie major league.  In no way did I ever envision this 4 years ago when they were playing well and locked up so many guys long term.  Embrace the suck and if your going to lose I guess lose better than anyone ever has.  20 Straight losses 3 away from tying the record on pace to have the worst 162 game mark as well.
I will forever maintain LaRussa was the worst possible thing they could have done at that moment.

That old drunk asshole thought he'd waltz in and sleepwalk (literally) his way to postseason success based off the talented young roster and others' work. His "don't run hard to first, you might get an owie" BS absolutely ruined the entire "Change the Game" era crew. And because they paid that core- TA, Moncada, Jimenez and Robert before they'd really accomplished much, and traded the farm to "supplement" it, they're \"f\"ing for a minimum 5 years.

Agree TLR was an awful hire and shame on Jerry R for that in trying to right a wrong from the 1980s. They def dont play hard and hustle and it absolutely shows. For the love of God with their next hire can they also find a hitting coach who can actualy help develop and improve the guys at the plate. Robert should be a star but has struggled, Crotchet has a lot of potential as well. Not much else right now. Vaughn and Sheets havent shown much improvement despite all the at bats the last 3-4 years. Moncada cant stay on the field. Embarassing
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

4a(6afornet)north likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:08 am

guerin wrote:Hoping they lose two more in a row to own that AL record for futility
Taylor- You're a celebrity now, Vaughn.

Vaughn- I thought you had to do somethin' good to be a celebrity.

Taylor- Not if you do it colorfully.

The Sox aren't even doing it colorfully.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

guerin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:25 am

Head Idiot wrote:
guerin wrote:Hoping they lose two more in a row to own that AL record for futility
Taylor- You're a celebrity now, Vaughn.

Vaughn- I thought you had to do somethin' good to be a celebrity.

Taylor- Not if you do it colorfully.

The Sox aren't even doing it colorfully.

The Sox would benefit from having Lou Brown as Manager though
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:27 am

The Sox suck from the top down. They need new owners and a new fanbase. Tear it down and start over again in a new market. Problem is, who the hell would want to buy them?
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:36 am

ramblinman wrote:The Sox suck from the top down.  They need new owners and a new fanbase.  Tear it down and start over again in a new market.  Problem is, who the hell would want to buy them?

Rachel Phelps maybe???

Chicago White Sux Margaret-whitton-dies-major-league-actress-rachel-phelps-1201864810
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

4a(6afornet)north and niewi 24 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:11 am

Well Pedro Grifol was fired today as Manager. He now has the best job in the world getting paid to not manage that dumpster fire.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

4a(6afornet)north and OSUBucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Thu Aug 08, 2024 1:08 pm

Bighitter11 wrote:Well Pedro Grifol was fired today as Manager.  He now has the best job in the world getting paid to not manage that dumpster fire.

It was only a matter of time. Too bad you can't fire the owner.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by 4a(6afornet)north Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:05 pm

At the end of last seasons debacle and spending roughly $3,500 to $4,000 a year on tickets I threw in the towel on the White Sox as long as Reinsdorf continues to own them. I was a Sox fan for 62 years....I can no longer sit and watch the shit show they kept throwing out there.

I do have to say that this has been one of my most enjoyable summers in a long time....other than walking by a tv someplace that has a game on,I have not seen any baseball at all this summer.

4a(6afornet)north
Douche
Douche

guerin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:42 pm

I haven't watched much. Their new announcer is worse than the team on the field.

I do look forward to a future without Tim Anderson, Eloy Jimenez, Yoan Moncada, Luis Robert, Andrew Benintendi, Lucas Giolito and Michael Kopech. Never disliked a group of players, on my favorite team or not, as that bunch. The "Change the Game" era was complete shit.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:43 pm

Head Idiot wrote:I haven't watched much. Their new announcer is worse than the team on the field.

I do look forward to a future without Tim Anderson, Eloy Jimenez, Yoan Moncada, Luis Robert, Andrew Benintendi, Lucas Giolito and Michael Kopech. Never disliked a group of players, on my favorite team or not, as much as that bunch. The "Change the Game" era was complete shit.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down