Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Republican Party

+17
19delta
general maximus
Dawgdad
Huck
tincup1215
Cyclone1
wolverine55
HHSTigerFan2
Ghengis Khan
BirdWatcher
tps
Head Idiot
dusty7
OSUBucks
Teetime
lefty120
ramblinman
21 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

R.I.P. Republican Party - Page 7 Empty Re: R.I.P. Republican Party

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:38 pm

Ghengis Khan wrote:
Teetime wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:The rioter who was filmed sitting in Pelosi's office with his feet propped up has been arrested and charged with 3 Federal counts. I'll bet he isn't laughing now.

Yes.

He said he wasn't Antifa or BLM, just a regular Trump supporter...oh, and he identifies himself as a white nationalist.

Here the terrorists are after Sen. Lindsey Graham.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/01/08/trump_supporters_heckle_lindsey_graham_at_airport_traitor_you_wont_be_able_to_walk_down_the_street.html

Man, that is crazy video to watch (among many of them this week). These people truly believe it was stolen, I just don't understand how people believe anything Trump says no matter how much evidence there is out there otherwise. What has he done for them that make them worship him so much? It blows my mind.

people say there is no evidence. there were many whistle blowers (patriots like vindman) who testified about dirty voting. they didn't have enough proof other than their word.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:42 pm

tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:The rioter who was filmed sitting in Pelosi's office with his feet propped up has been arrested and charged with 3 Federal counts. I'll bet he isn't laughing now.

Yes.

He said he wasn't Antifa or BLM, just a regular Trump supporter...oh, and he identifies himself as a white nationalist.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/01/08/trump_supporters_heckle_lindsey_graham_at_airport_traitor_you_wont_be_able_to_walk_down_the_street.html

charged with entering and remaining on restricting grounds, violent entry, and theft of public property. lock up that terrorist. i'll sleep better tonight...
nice of biden voters to call the town he's from making threats...i'm sure biden and his supporters with condemn that...

Yes lets point fingers at Biden for the insurrection instigated by Trump. Rolling Eyes
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:45 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:

Yes.

charged with entering and remaining on restricting grounds, violent entry, and theft of public property. lock up that terrorist. i'll sleep better tonight...
nice of biden voters to call the town he's from making threats...i'm sure biden and his supporters with condemn that...

Yes lets point fingers at Biden for the insurrection instigated by Trump. Rolling Eyes
biden had nothing to do with what happened on capitol hill. his supporters are making threatening calls the town where the guy lives. you cool with that? ok.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:48 pm

Ghengis Khan wrote:
Teetime wrote:

Yes.

Man, that is crazy video to watch (among many of them this week). These people truly believe it was stolen, I just don't understand how people believe anything Trump says no matter how much evidence there is out there otherwise. What has he done for them that make them worship him so much? It blows my mind.

Trump got to where he is by brainwashing a lot of people. It is amazing the number of people who still stick with this guy who doesn't really give a damn about them.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:51 pm

https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/status/1347596278583197698

these people don't look like an opposition force. they look like tourists. the doors were opened for them. if i walk up to a door on public property and someone opens the door am i breaking a law by entering?
obviously the clip is edited so we can't see everything that happened before it started and after it stopped.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:54 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
Ghengis Khan wrote:
Teetime wrote:

Yes.

Trump got to where he is by brainwashing a lot of people. It is amazing the number of people who still stick with this guy who doesn't really give a damn about them.

i know you disagree with making threats.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:59 pm

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:05 pm

Oh don't worry, a lot of the insurrectionists are going to jail. Some have turned themselves in today and some are being contrite in saying they didn't mean any harm. Tell it to the judge. Laughing
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:15 pm

wolverine55 wrote:I agree with that.  Most Republicans are jumping off that ship.  No way he would be the GOP candidate in 2024.  I told someone back in October I wish the Republicans had ran Pence in this election...

He could absolutely play a spoiler though if he decided to run as an independent or if he created his own party and brought his lemmings with him. That would pretty much guarantee that Biden (or whoever the Dems nominate) would win the 2024 election.

This above scenario is one reason why I named the thread as I did.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

general maximus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:25 pm

lefty120 wrote:On another note...the wife and I were talking last night; this is exactly where are nation is right now; Dems, instead of just letting this dumbass leave and walk out in less than two weeks and moving on, they're doing exactly what politicians do in our nation; play to the ignorant electorate in order to get re-elected.  Just like Trump knows he's got a bunch of people who support him that don't understand how our government works and get riled up when he makes any type of stupid comment; Dems are doing the same thing pleading for the cabinet to invoke the 25th.  That process would take so long and drag out it wouldn't even be worth it.  Just let this moron go quietly and be done with him.  But no, Pelosi and Schumer are pleading and telling everyone this is the answer...just to get people riled up.  There's really no reason for that.  Again, further proof none of them are any good!  
We've really come to mirror the late Roman Empire so much. Our population is so caught up in the bread and circuses they can't see they're being played daily.

Then again, most of our population doesn't know the Roman Empire from Ghengis Khan and would probably start furiously tweeting how mean to animals circuses are at the mere mention of this suggestion.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

general maximus and tps like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:34 pm

lefty120 wrote:On another note...the wife and I were talking last night; this is exactly where are nation is right now; Dems, instead of just letting this dumbass leave and walk out in less than two weeks and moving on, they're doing exactly what politicians do in our nation; play to the ignorant electorate in order to get re-elected.  Just like Trump knows he's got a bunch of people who support him that don't understand how our government works and get riled up when he makes any type of stupid comment; Dems are doing the same thing pleading for the cabinet to invoke the 25th.  That process would take so long and drag out it wouldn't even be worth it.  Just let this moron go quietly and be done with him.  But no, Pelosi and Schumer are pleading and telling everyone this is the answer...just to get people riled up.  There's really no reason for that.  Again, further proof none of them are any good!  

agree with this. taking any more action against trump will make him a martyr for the loon supporters. to marginalize him, the pols and media need to stop talking about him. he loves the attention. but then the consumption goes away...wasn't that what was talked about on here earlier, consumption?

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:36 pm

Ghengis Khan wrote:What has he done for them that make them worship him so much? It blows my mind.

I don't worship him. In fact, didn't vote for him and have said he's a liar and an ass for the past 4 years.

But man, full employment in my part of Appalachia sure has been nice. Dead terrorists and troops coming home, awesome. Peace deals in the Middle East, bravo. NATO paying for their own defense? Capital idea!

I have no idea if Trump economic policies will be disastrous down the road. It took a decade for Clinton's housing policies to backfire into the Great Recession. But I'm 100% certain that, no matter when the next recession comes (and we've had 48 in our history), the media will figure out how it's Trump's fault.

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

general maximus and tps like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:38 pm

tps wrote:

agree with this. taking any more action against trump will make him a martyr for the loon supporters. to marginalize him, the pols and media need to stop talking about him. he loves the attention. but then the consumption goes away...wasn't that what was talked about on here earlier, consumption?
Why would the media stop talking about him?

They're politically getting all their goals while using him as the boogeyman. Which in turn is causing his supporters to dig their heels in even further and do stupid things which the media can use to fill time and accomplish more goals.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:44 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
tps wrote:

They're politically getting all their goals while using him as the boogeyman. Which in turn is causing his supporters to dig their heels in even further and do stupid things which the media can use to fill time and accomplish more goals.

they won't. he makes them money. they couldn't care less about helping the country, "uniting" the country and putting him out to pasture. division makes them money. if big tech keeps censoring and removing and cancelling conservative voices soon they will have to manufacture some conflict to make money, as if they don't already do that.
he will be talked about for weeks after biden takes office, maybe months or years.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:58 pm

tps wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
tps wrote:

they won't. he makes them money. they couldn't care less about helping the country, "uniting" the country and putting him out to pasture. division makes them money. if big tech keeps censoring and removing and cancelling conservative voices soon they will have to manufacture some conflict to make money, as if they don't already do that.
he will be talked about for weeks after biden takes office, maybe months or years.

Yep, Trump is a gift to the Democrats. In 12 days they will control the House, Senate and Presidency. Trump will be fighting to stay out of jail for years.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:02 pm

OSUBucks wrote:Yep, Trump is a gift to the Democrats. In 12 days they will control the House, Senate and Presidency. Trump will be fighting to stay out of jail for years.
I doubt it. They'll "investigate" endlessly for years, but he's far more useful to them as a threat if he's free. Just like Hillary for Trump.

Then again, we're still invoking Hitler's name like he's lurking around the corner and he's been dead for 76 years.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:11 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:Yep, Trump is a gift to the Democrats. In 12 days they will control the House, Senate and Presidency. Trump will be fighting to stay out of jail for years.
I doubt it. They'll "investigate" endlessly for years, but he's far more useful to them as a threat if he's free. Just like Hillary for Trump.

Then again, we're still invoking Hitler's name like he's lurking around the corner and he's been dead for 76 years.

Yeah it was an Illinois Congresswoman yesterday who crossed a line that should never be crossed, which is bringing up Hitler's name to make an argument. The Democrats are partially responsible for Trump being President in the first place. They rigged the Primary to help Hillary who had more than her share of negatives, which allowed Trump to squeak out a victory.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:29 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:

Yeah it was an Illinois Congresswoman yesterday who crossed a line that should never be crossed, which is bringing up Hitler's name to make an argument. The Democrats are partially responsible for Trump being President in the first place. They rigged the Primary to help Hillary who had more than her share of negatives, which allowed Trump to squeak out a victory.
Let's be honest- it was a Republican. Trump supporting Illinois Congresswoman. Had she had a D next to her name, you'd have never heard of this "controversy".

But the Hitler thing is more than her. How many times has the left invoked Hitler on Trump or his administration? If you had a nickel for each time maybe you too could run for governor of Illinois.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:35 pm

I will also add this, much like my Roman Empire comment- the average American's knowledge of Hitler and anything surrounding him is embarrassingly abysmal. He's just a dirty word to discredit your opposition for most Americans and their equally idiotic politicians.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:46 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:

And he was surprised as shit that he won.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Head Idiot wrote:I will also add this, much like my Roman Empire comment- the average American's knowledge of Hitler and anything surrounding him is embarrassingly abysmal. He's just a dirty word to discredit your opposition for most Americans and their equally idiotic politicians.

I think in general more Republicans invoke Hitler's name, I haven't researched it, just going from memory. I recall seeing pics of Obama with the Hitler mustache too. Of course Trump claimed that Obama wasn't even a citizen too. There's as much truth to that as the statement that Trump really won the election. Trump copied Hitler in the idea of invoking the big lie. Repeat the lie often enough and people start believing it.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:08 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:I will also add this, much like my Roman Empire comment- the average American's knowledge of Hitler and anything surrounding him is embarrassingly abysmal. He's just a dirty word to discredit your opposition for most Americans and their equally idiotic politicians.

I think in general more Republicans invoke Hitler's name, I haven't researched it, just going from memory. I recall seeing pics of Obama with the Hitler mustache too. Of course Trump claimed that Obama wasn't even a citizen too. There's as much truth to that as the statement that Trump really won the election. Trump copied Hitler in the idea of invoking the big lie. Repeat the lie often enough and people start believing it.
Hitler didn't invent this concept.

And here's some Trump/Hitler quick results from Googling Trump Hitler. Your reference to the "big lie" just proves they were successful. There's many speeches given by Dems making the comparison, but little time.

https://gov.harvard.edu/news/one-scholar-similarities-substantial-differences-between-trump-and-hitler-npr-here-now

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Adolf-Hitler-Comparison/dp/1530288630

https://forward.com/schmooze/318664/trump-and-hitler/

https://www.scarymommy.com/donald-trump-is-the-next-hitler-and-only-we-can-stop-him/

https://medium.com/stories-ive-been-meaning-to-tell-you/the-big-lie-a490c3b441f8

And one from just today by Joe Biden- https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/01/08/biden-likens-ted-cruz-to-nazi-propagandist-goebbels-for-helping-trump-spread-big-lie-about-election-fraud/
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

BirdWatcher and tps like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:56 pm

Remeber that back and fourth on here a while back about the left silencing trump and supporters? Its happening. Trump and many of his supporters permanently suspended from facebook. I'm seeing reports of Parler removed from google play store and apple store. Welcome to china.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:10 pm

tps wrote:Remeber that back and fourth on here a while back about the left silencing trump and supporters? Its happening. Trump and many of his supporters permanently suspended from facebook. I'm seeing reports of  Parler removed from google play store and apple store. Welcome to china.
That sounds like something a really terrible person in history would have done.

Oh, what was his name...
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:11 pm

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content