Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+15
general maximus
ramblinman
4a(6afornet)north
19delta
Head Idiot
net
newcom
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
mc140
dusty7
Teetime
BirdWatcher
OSUBucks
19 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 23 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by BirdWatcher Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:33 pm

OSUBucks wrote:US Intelligence services are saying that the Russians don't want Biden to win.

On "Face the Nation" this morning, host Margaret Brennan raised what she admitted was "speculation" that the Hunter Biden materials "could've come from Russian military hacking." Always interesting what kind of evidence-free "speculation" is allowed on national TV, and what isn't.

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 23 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by BirdWatcher Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:28 pm

Biden has called a lid until Thursday.

That’s panic mode people.

Douche
Douche

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:37 pm

BirdWatcher wrote: Always interesting what kind of evidence-free "speculation" is allowed on national TV, and what isn't.

Right. Like Trump saying people could just make up their own minds about Bin Laden being alive or dead on national TV on Thursday during his debate with Savanna Guthrie.
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Now investigators are saying that it looks like the email that the Russians and the republicans are calling the “smoking gun” email was created several months after the computer was supposedly dropped off at the blind computer guy’s garage. Sloppy work for a Russian operation. Maybe Rudy was calling the shots.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:21 pm

Teetime wrote:Now investigators are saying that it looks like the email that the Russians and the republicans are calling the “smoking gun” email was created several months after the computer was supposedly dropped off

Yes, that would be the File Creation Date on the hard drive copies he made after the 90-day period was up, waiting for the customer to pay. He didn't. At that point, the drives/laptop belonged to the shop owner. He made copies before handing over to the FBI because "the Biden's are powerful people in this state."

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:49 pm

Nope. They were examining the file metadata where the actual creation date of the original .pdf file or word file is embedded.

Nice try though.
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:19 pm

Sounds like the emails from hunters ex-business parter could be interesting.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:38 pm

Teetime wrote:They were examining the file metadata where the actual creation date of the original .pdf file or word file is embedded.

PDF files?  In Gmail?  I'm afraid you're confused.

Hell, even in the DNC "hack" they never determined from the 'metadata' that Russia was involved.  In fact,  NSA whistleblower William Binney & others flouted that theory based on the CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) values that indicated those files were copied locally, based on timestamps, and could never have been copied over networks.   Of course, all this could have been cleared up early had the DNC provided the actual servers to the FBI instead of mirrored backups (which don't have complete metadata).

But nice try.  

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:40 am

BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:Impeachment hoax?

During the course of the Impeachment Hoax it was posited that Trump would be "beholden" to Ukraine for looking into Hunter... and thus compromised.  Now it looks like looking into Hunter is perfectly reasonable...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/17/the-biden-emails-prove-impeachment-was-a-sham/

Biden's house... on a salary of $174,000.  Seems legit.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 23 Bidens10
You forgot to factor in his wife's community College gig. That probably put them over the top.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:23 am

I thought we covered Joe's income just a month ago or so?

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a31265187/joe-biden-net-worth/

"As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than $30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite lucrative for President Obama's former number two. When Biden released his financial disclosures in July of 2019, they showed that he and his wife Jill had earned more than $15 million in 2017 and 2018."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:26 pm

Teetime wrote:Now investigators are saying that it looks like the email that the Russians and the republicans are calling the “smoking gun” email was created several months after the computer was supposedly dropped off at the blind computer guy’s garage. Sloppy work for a Russian operation. Maybe Rudy was calling the shots.

the dni disagrees with them

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:14 pm

tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:Now investigators are saying that it looks like the email that the Russians and the republicans are calling the “smoking gun” email was created several months after the computer was supposedly dropped off at the blind computer guy’s garage. Sloppy work for a Russian operation. Maybe Rudy was calling the shots.

The FBI and the DNI are at odds.

The DNI is really just a partisan republican congressman who couldn't get the job in 2019 because he falsified his resume.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-examining-hunter-bidens-laptop-as-foreign-op-contradicting-john-ratcliffe-trumps-intel-czar?ref=scroll

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:58 pm

Teetime wrote:
tps wrote:

The DNI is really just a partisan republican congressman who couldn't get the job in 2019 because he falsified his resume.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-examining-hunter-bidens-laptop-as-foreign-op-contradicting-john-ratcliffe-trumps-intel-czar?ref=scroll

The fbi isn't exactly credible.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:35 pm

I know this was asked a few weeks ago and I am not sure of there was ever an answer but I'm going to ask a similar question of both candidates...

Give me 3 reasons, based upon policy and history of policy making why I should vote for Trump or Biden. No COVID BS, not scandal BS, no affair BS, just 3 legit reasons on how they will make me better off in 4 years.

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:48 pm

For Trump I would say-
1. Taxes- I don't care if wealthy people got more back, he's the only president of my adult life where I've actually gotten more of my money back as opposed to paying more.

2. Foreign policy/military- despite the rallying cry of ending "endless wars" by Dems, Trump has been the one to actually bring home or attempt to bring home troops. Usually to the resistance of Republicans, Democrats and the military establishment.

3. Economy- the first 3 years of the Trump presidency were the best economic years of our country in 20 years, perhaps since the 50s. All signs seem to point to it recovering if he is re-elected. Several non political forecasters predict the opposite given a Biden election.

I can't think of a single reason that you in particular should vote for Biden that doesn't involve mentioning hatred for Trumps personality or using emotion to support further social welfare programs.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:43 pm

tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:
tps wrote:

The fbi isn't exactly credible.

From Tee's source: "a congressional source told The Daily Beast"

If it's not on-record, it's bullshit..... Ratcliff is on record.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:03 pm

dusty7 wrote:Give me 3 reasons, based upon policy and history of policy making why I should vote for Trump or Biden.  No COVID BS, not scandal BS, no affair BS, just 3 legit reasons on how they will make me better off in 4 years.  

1) Biden will support working families and workers rights instead of beating down workers to benefit their bosses.

2) under a Biden administration people and political interest will be brought together rather than torn apart.

3) Biden will improve a national healthcare plan, not destroy a working system.

4) there will be some sensible reduction in these enormous deficits that threaten to strangle my grandson’s futures

5) Biden will hit the ground running with a plan to see us through this pandemic. I know you said “no COVID BS” but that is the single most pressing issue affecting our lives. We need a plan.

6) we need to return to a regular order, where there is faith in the truth and institutions that deserve respect are respected. We are spinning out of control as a society and one of the candidates wants it that way, a Joe Biden doesn’t.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:11 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:From Tee's source: "a congressional source told The Daily Beast"

If it's not on-record, it's bullshit.....  Ratcliff is on record.

I didn’t see that in the article I cited, but I did see this:

Ratcliffe, a Trump loyalist in Congress before his appointment as director, has come under withering criticism from intelligence veterans for manipulating intelligence to aid his boss’ reelection.

“Everyone knows the deal here,” Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, a former CIA officer, told The Daily Beast recently. “They know Ratcliffe is irresponsible.”

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:28 pm

Teetime wrote:Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, a former CIA officer,

...and Rolf Mowatt-Larssen is "former", so his opinion is about the same a 'unnamed source.' Plus he's named 'Rolf.' And has a hyphenated last name.... Rolling Eyes

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:59 pm

dusty7 wrote:Give me 3 reasons, based upon policy and history of policy making why I should vote for Trump or Biden.

1) Justices Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett
2) 200+ conservative federal judges
3) Tax cut
4) Booming economy, lowest unemployment for everyone pre COVID, highest stock market
5) Stopped travel from China
6) No one died COVID b/c lack of capacity

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:02 am

dusty7 wrote:Give me 3 reasons, based upon policy and history of policy making why I should vote for Trump or Biden.

I voted today, for Jo Jorgensen.  Here are the reasons I didn't vote Trump

1. Crazy spending, almost like a Democrat
2. Abuse of the Executive Order
3. He's a liar
4. He's an asshole

Last edited by BirdWatcher on Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:03 am

I can't think of a single reason to vote for Biden....

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:54 am

Teetime wrote:
dusty7 wrote:Give me 3 reasons, based upon policy and history of policy making why I should vote for Trump or Biden.  No COVID BS, not scandal BS, no affair BS, just 3 legit reasons on how they will make me better off in 4 years.  

1) Biden will support working families and workers rights instead of beating down workers to benefit their bosses.

2) under a Biden administration people and political interest will be brought together rather than torn apart.

3) Biden will improve a national healthcare plan, not destroy a working system.

4) there will be some sensible reduction in these enormous deficits that threaten to strangle my grandson’s futures

5) Biden will hit the ground running with a plan to see us through this pandemic. I know you said “no COVID BS” but that is the single most pressing issue affecting our lives. We need a plan.

6) we need to return to a regular order, where there is faith in the truth and institutions that deserve respect are respected. We are spinning out of control as a society and one of the candidates wants it that way, a Joe Biden doesn’t.

What are the specifics of his plan?

So exactly how is Biden going to achieve these goals? What is his plan for COVID?

How will he ring in the deficits? Another COVID bailout won't help that much.

How is he going to help working families?

How is he going to fix the broken system? Of all you mentioned, this is likely the hardest one to achieve. In my opinion massive ethics reform and term limits are needed to fix Washington, neither will be passed by either party.

This is all great campaign talk but does not provide any specifics on how to achieve his goals.

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:02 am

BirdWatcher wrote:

I voted today, for Jo Jorgensen.  Here are the reasons I didn't vote Trump

1. Crazy spending, almost like a Democrat
2. Abuse of the Executive Order
3. He's a liar
4. He's an asshole

Yes the spending is out of control and has been for decades. I stated this before, the $1200 from the COVID bailout was nice but I didn't need it while there are others who need it more. A more focused and planned stimulus/bailout is needed.

Out past 3 presidents have completely ruined the purpose of an executive order and have set new precedents to allow future presidents to continue to abuse it.

All top ranking politicians are assholes and liars.

Right now Jorgensen has my vote and I am sure as hell voting down the fair tax as well.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:03 am

dusty7 wrote:
How is he going to help working families?

Supports stronger OSHA rules
Supports a $15 minimum wage
Commits to keeping good manufacturing and call centers jobs in the U.S. by ending Trump's tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas
Will invest $20 billion in rural broadband infrastructure
Supports upholding collective bargaining agreements under the FCC's One Touch Make Ready rule

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next