Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+15
general maximus
ramblinman
4a(6afornet)north
19delta
Head Idiot
net
newcom
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
mc140
dusty7
Teetime
BirdWatcher
OSUBucks
19 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 8 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by dusty7 Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:43 pm

Boy, when Trump says this he a dictator but when Hillary says it, all of a sudden it ok and makes sense.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 8 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:59 pm

dusty7 wrote:Boy, when Trump says this he a dictator but when Hillary says it, all of a sudden it ok and makes sense.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156
Duh.

Btw- WTF is she talking about?
 “We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that,” she said. “We have to have poll workers, and I urge people, who are able, to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge, but at least we know more about what they're going to do.”
What does the politics of a poll worker matter? They check a signature and feed a ballot into a machine? Is she suggesting they commit fraud to help their cause?

PS- electioneering- what she says Republicans are going to do outside polling places and she suggests Dems are going to do, is illegal. But, so is trying to sway or change votes as a pollster.

Gee, why do Republicans think Dems might pull some funny business to win the election?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:11 pm

Head Idiot wrote:Gee, why do Republicans think Dems might pull some funny business to win the election?

Ya'll from Illinois, right? Rolling Eyes

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:58 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:Gee, why do Republicans think Dems might pull some funny business to win the election?

Ya'll from Illinois, right?  Rolling Eyes
PRECISELY
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:02 pm

Also- on the heels of this Hillary interview- remember it's only Republicans trying to divide Americans... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:12 pm

Head Idiot wrote:Btw- WTF is she talking about?
 “We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that,” she said. “We have to have poll workers, and I urge people, who are able, to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge, but at least we know more about what they're going to do.”
What does the politics of a poll worker matter? They check a signature and feed a ballot into a machine? Is she suggesting they commit fraud to help their cause?

I thought that a poll worker could challenge the right of a voter to cast a ballot at that polling station. Maybe that is passe. I was remembering that precinct committeemen made every effort to have an equal number of Republicans and Democrats at each polling location in an effort to offset challenges.

I think what Hillary was saying is that Democrats better be prepared to bring the proper weapons to the voting places. Usually Democrats are caught off guard by the stunts Republicans pull to tamp down the vote total. If Republicans are bringing law enforcement officers to the polls (something our President suggested), then the Democrats ought to have lawyers around (the massive legal operation) who know election laws and can take legal action when necessary to be sure that everyone who wants to vote can vote.

I know I have mailed in for my "vote by mail" ballot request and I plan to go down to the County Building and vote early at the "in-person" early voting booths and I'll also vote at my precinct polling place on election day for good measure. Those damn Republicans might be able to stop one or two of my votes but I'll bet they can't stop all three.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:Btw- WTF is she talking about?

I thought that a poll worker could challenge the right of a voter to cast a ballot at that polling station. Maybe that is passe. I was remembering that precinct committeemen made every effort to have an equal number of Republicans and Democrats at each polling location in an effort to offset challenges.

I think what Hillary was saying is that Democrats better be prepared to bring the proper weapons to the voting places. Usually Democrats are caught off guard by the stunts Republicans pull to tamp down the vote total. If Republicans are bringing law enforcement officers to the polls (something our President suggested), then the Democrats ought to have lawyers around (the massive legal operation) who know election laws and can take legal action when necessary to be sure that everyone who wants to vote can vote.

I know I have mailed in for my "vote by mail" ballot request and I plan to go down to the County Building and vote early at the "in-person" early voting booths and I'll also vote at my precinct polling place on election day for good measure. Those damn Republicans might be able to stop one or two of my votes but I'll bet they can't stop all three.
1.- By challenge, what do you mean? If you're registered, the sign match and you don't eff up the ballot, I don't think there's anything they can do.

2. What stunts are those? Like enforcing laws. Those bastards.

2. Vote as much as you want, Illinois' a lost cause anyway.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by net Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:56 pm

hillary? is she relevant?
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:06 pm

net wrote:hillary? is she relevant?
She's trying to be.

And her and her husband are still big time Dem players. Bill was a keynote speaker a week ago.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:37 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
She's trying to be.

And her and her husband are still big time Dem players. Bill was a keynote speaker a week ago.

Bill Clinton had at most 5 minutes at the podium. The Clinton's aren't that relevant anymore.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:56 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
She's trying to be.

Bill Clinton had at most 5 minutes at the podium. The Clinton's aren't that relevant anymore.
Who was that night? I paid zero attention as I worked a double that day
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:06 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
She's trying to be.

Who was that night? I paid zero attention as I worked a double that day

They had about 15 speakers that night so no one got to speak for very long. Jill Biden got to speak the longest, about 10 minutes. Tracee Ellis Ross actually got to speak longer than Slick Willie.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:16 pm

Head Idiot wrote:1.- By challenge, what do you mean? If you're registered, the sign match and you don't eff up the ballot, I don't think there's anything they can do.

2. What stunts are those? Like enforcing laws. Those bastards.

2. Vote as much as you want, Illinois' a lost cause anyway.

1.)Here, I looked it up for you...

https://www.nass.org/sites/default/files/surveys/2020-01/state-laws-poll-watchers-challengers-Jan2020.pdf

The first #2) stunts like shutting down polling booths in the darker side of town, disenfranchisement of felons, poll taxes. Didn’t you cover voter suppression in the south when you taught history?

The second #2) Thanks. I’ll tell the poll watcher challenging my vote that I have your OK.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:30 pm

1. I've never seen a poll watcher.
2. Yes. In HISTORY. You know, like the past? Also, since we're on the subject, most suppression of the vote in history is by Democrats.

2(2) I doubt anyone in Illinois is going to challenge a Democratic ballot.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:35 pm

Hillary- under no circumstances should Biden concede to Trump

Gore- if Trump doesn't concede immediately, he should be removed by the military.

Ya, idk why Republicans are wary of Dems pulling shenanigans.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/al-gore-military-remove-trump-wont-concede-election-night
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:24 am

Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris said Friday “nobody’s going to be punished” if she and running mate Joe Biden implement the nationwide mask mandate they have called for during the coronavirus pandemic.

“It’s really a standard. I mean, nobody’s gonna be punished. Come on,” the California senator said, laughing off a question about how to enforce such a rule during an interview that aired Friday on NBC’s “Today.” “Nobody likes to wear a mask. This is a universal feeling. Right? So that’s not the point, ’Hey, let’s enjoy wearing masks.′ No.”

Harris suggested that, instead, the rule would be about “what we — as responsible people who love our neighbor — we have to just do that right now.”
What?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:52 pm

Wow
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:38 pm

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote: the polls still don't really account for, or happen in Trumps base.

What does that mean?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/study-suggests-polls-could-be-missing-shy-trump-voters
According to CloudResearch, some survey responders said they thought it would be "dangerous" to express an opinion outside the "current liberal viewpoint."
https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/08/28/will-joe-biden-condemn-his-supporters-who-harassed-and-assaulted-people-leaving-the-rnc-n860663
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote: the polls still don't really account for, or happen in Trumps base.

What does that mean?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/study-suggests-polls-could-be-missing-shy-trump-voters
 According to CloudResearch, some survey responders said they thought it would be "dangerous" to express an opinion outside the "current liberal viewpoint."
https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/08/28/will-joe-biden-condemn-his-supporters-who-harassed-and-assaulted-people-leaving-the-rnc-n860663

If some of those young protesters are our future I think we're in trouble. There's no excuse for behavior like that.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:44 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
Teetime wrote:

What does that mean?

If some of those young protesters are our future I think we're in trouble. There's no excuse for behavior like that.
Saw an article that Amazon workers put a guillotine outside Bezos' home in Washington DC protesting their $15/wages demanding $30/hr. That's $62k a year. That's what I will make this year working 300 hours of OT.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:22 am

Head Idiot wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
Teetime wrote:

What does that mean?

Saw an article that Amazon workers put a guillotine outside Bezos' home in Washington DC protesting their $15/wages demanding $30/hr. That's $62k a year. That's what I will make this year working 300 hours of OT.

is this an endorsement?
https://twitter.com/CTULocal1/status/1299101069163859968?s=03

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:53 pm

That's a nice country you got there, it would be a shame if something happened to it...
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1300471409735536642?s=19

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:07 pm

About that politicizing everything-

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/tech/animal-crossing-biden-trnd/index.html

The positive thing for the Biden campaign? There isn't much difference between Animal Crossing talking Joe Biden and the normal Joe Biden.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Biden said today that he's been bringing communities and police together his whole life. I think that he's probably a decent guy. He is not a "young" 78 though. He's the guy Pelosi wanted from what I've heard. Speaking of Pelosi, she was a little salty today, claiming that her hairdresser "set her up."
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:08 pm

OSUBucks wrote: Speaking of Pelosi, she was a little salty today, claiming that her hairdresser "set her up."
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next