Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+15
general maximus
ramblinman
4a(6afornet)north
19delta
Head Idiot
net
newcom
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
mc140
dusty7
Teetime
BirdWatcher
OSUBucks
19 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Teetime Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:43 am

Head Idiot wrote:The internet.

The same thing that happened to the people that wholeheartedly believe Vladimir Putin has a tape of Trump peeing on women.

That wasn't the internet. That was in the dossier, a written document prepared by a retired UK intelligence officer from interviews with Russian sources. Or, it was made-up by that retired UK MI-6 agent from whole-cloth.

Either way, not the internet.

I'm not sure why Trump would welcome those lunatics under his tent, internet or no. He should have just denounced them and be done with QAnon. Now he will have to defend them once a week in press conferences.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Head Idiot Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:48 am

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:
Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote: the polls still don't really account for, or happen in Trumps base.

What does that mean?

LOL, I'm not sure.
I don't think that they really scour the hoots and hollers where most of his most fervent supporters reside.

They call telephones. Are you saying the millions of Americans that support Trump are phoneless?
Have you ever been called?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:54 am

Head Idiot wrote:Have you ever been called?

I have never spoken to a pollster. I don't really know if I have been called...I get about 50 calls a day so I, as well as the other people in my office that charge for their time, have my calls screened. If I can't bill them, they don't get through.

I should bill you for as many times as I have had to straighten you out.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:59 am

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:Have you ever been called?

I have never spoken to a pollster. I don't really know if I have been called...I get about 50 calls a day so I, as well as the other people in my office that charge for their time, have my calls screened. If I can't bill them, they don't get through.

I should bill you for as many times as I have had to straighten you out.
Feel free.

The check will be in the mail. Apparently it will take a while to get to you.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:33 pm

Joe didn’t seem like he was mentally impaired tonight.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:07 am

I think he was reading off a teleprompter. Whoever wrote that speech did a very good job. That said, Biden did a very good job in his delivery. He came across as genuine and impassioned.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:08 am

OSUBucks wrote:I think he was reading off a teleprompter.

No. You think so?

It all seemed so spontaneous.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:10 am

Trump is frequently called out for a lot of the stuff he says, and rightfully so sometimes, but I don't ever see a peep from the Dems or the media about the whoppers this girl comes up with.

https://aldianews.com/articles/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-has-plan-save-usps-progressive-penpals/60118
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:07 pm

Head Idiot wrote:Trump is frequently called out for a lot of the stuff he says, and rightfully so sometimes, but I don't ever see a peep from the Dems or the media about the whoppers this girl comes up with.

https://aldianews.com/articles/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-has-plan-save-usps-progressive-penpals/60118

OK, I'll play along. What exactly is the lie that she uttered in that story about the post office?

I'm assuming you meant a "lie" when you said "whoppers".

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:18 pm

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:Trump is frequently called out for a lot of the stuff he says, and rightfully so sometimes, but I don't ever see a peep from the Dems or the media about the whoppers this girl comes up with.

OK, I'll play along. What exactly is the lie that she uttered in that story about the post office?

I'm assuming you meant a "lie" when you said "whoppers".

she does have some whoppers.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:38 pm

At .55 a letter, it would take 290 BILLION stamps bought to equal the USPS debt. I know the purpose is not to erase the USPS debt, but any increase in mail volume is going to further overwhelm a system that apparently can't handle mail in a timely manner now. Any dramatic increase in volume would require hiring people, which is only going to further muddy the debt issue with regards to health care obligations long term and cause further budget issues right now.

Additionally, the irony of Ms Green New Deal asking people to cut down more trees to send letters using more fossil fuels is very rich.

Also, the issues with USPS are not new and are not solely the result of Trump and Republicans. For example, under the Obama administration 12,000 drop boxes were removed 2011-2016.  

https://www.uspsoig.gov/blog/where-have-all-collection-boxes-gone

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=8243061&page=1

And lastly, it seems weird to me that the party of "progress" is so insistent on using paper ballots and snail mail to win an election.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:48 pm

Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:52 pm

Head Idiot wrote:At .55 a letter, it would take 290 BILLION stamps bought to equal the USPS debt. I know the purpose is not to erase the USPS debt, but any increase in mail volume is going to further overwhelm a system that apparently can't handle mail in a timely manner now. Any dramatic increase in volume would require hiring people, which is only going to further muddy the debt issue with regards to health care obligations long term and cause further budget issues right now.

Additionally, the irony of Ms Green New Deal asking people to cut down more trees to send letters using more fossil fuels is very rich.

Also, the issues with USPS are not new and are not solely the result of Trump and Republicans. For example, under the Obama administration 12,000 drop boxes were removed 2011-2016.  

https://www.uspsoig.gov/blog/where-have-all-collection-boxes-gone

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=8243061&page=1

And lastly, it seems weird to me that the party of "progress" is so insistent on using paper ballots and snail mail to win an election.

And I would have agreed with you if you had said it was a ridiculous idea. It was. But it was just an idea...she isn’t that bright. She is thirty years old. She said “hey, I have this idea, what do you guys think? I want some feedback”. I think that it’s ok to have ideas, even bad ones.

But, no. You said “I don’t hear a peep about the whoopers this girl comes up with”. You also compared her “whoopers” to Trump lying his ass off every time he speaks. He is the President and the leader of the free world, she represents a little corner of NYC.

So, where did she lie?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:14 am

Where did I say she lied? Perhaps we have different notions about the word whopper.

I was more along the lines of her making grandiose, ridiculous stuff up and people buying it. And before you downplay her, many of your party are fans of her stupidity-

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/poll-nearly-3-4-democratic-leaning-voters-would-consider-ocasio-n961191
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Head Idiot wrote:Where did I say she lied? Perhaps we have different notions about the word whopper

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/whopper

There you go. Me and everyone else recognizes that “whopper” means lie.

The other definition is how net was using the word. She has whoppers just a few inches below her chin.

Did you just think “whopper” meant something else? As you read the story you posted about her you can tell that she was just floating an idea and asking for feedback, right?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 pm

You're really ate up about that one word aren't you?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Nice..... I jut returned from 8 weeks on tour out West and saw that I've made Teetime's signature line! I see the date there, Tee, but what was the timestamp? I mighta been drunk-posting.. Wink

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:38 pm

OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:12 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:Nice..... I jut returned from 8 weeks on tour out West and saw that I've made Teetime's signature line!   I see the date there, Tee, but what was the timestamp?  I mighta been drunk-posting.. Wink

LMAO, it’s possible. In this very thread on that date at 9:42pm.

I usually don’t drunk-post until after 11:00pm myself.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:19 pm

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Biden also got an endorsement from former Illinois Governor Jim Edgar today. In my lifetime I've never seen a Presidential candidate get as many endorsements from the opposing political party as old Joe.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:27 pm

OSUBucks wrote:Biden also got an endorsement from former Illinois Governor Jim Edgar today. In my lifetime I've never seen a Presidential candidate get as many endorsements from the opposing political party as old Joe.

Yeah, but did he disavow Spencer? Personally? Like twenty times in 3 days? Like Trump had to do with David Duke.....

Douche
Douche

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:54 am

BirdWatcher wrote:Yeah, but did he disavow Spencer?  Personally?  Like twenty times in 3 days?   Like Trump had to do with David Duke.....

Of course not. Nobody thinks Biden agrees with his views, that’s the difference.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:57 am

Teetime wrote:
BirdWatcher wrote:Yeah, but did he disavow Spencer?  Personally?  Like twenty times in 3 days?   Like Trump had to do with David Duke.....

Of course not. Nobody thinks Biden agrees with his views, that’s the difference.

Judging from Biden's inner thoughts ... you know, the ones that slip out when he speaks about black kids not being as bright as white kids ... I bet alot of people think Biden is a racist.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next