Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Politics - do not open if you are tired of it

+11
tincup1215
Huck
Doctor D
net
ramblinman
dusty7
OSUBucks
lefty120
BirdWatcher
Teetime
tps
15 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Politics - do not open if you are tired of it - Page 33 Empty Re: Politics - do not open if you are tired of it

Post by ramblinman Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:50 am

tps wrote:what do the repub's do to buy votes? I did some looking and had little luck.

Where did you look? Seriously. Define "little luck." Seriously.

If debt forgiveness is buying votes in your book, then what do you call the pandemic stimulus check sent to 35 million Americans with Trump's name on it? That was the first time ever that a president's name appeared on an IRS check or any kind of stimulus check. What do you call the Trump tax cuts?

As if the electoral college isn't already stacked in favor of GOP presidential candidates (let's not forget that Hillary beat Trump by 3 million popular votes in 2016 or that Gore beat Bush by half a million in 2000), what do you call the new voter suppression laws in red states? It's not buying votes, it's keeping people (mostly democratic voters) FROM voting.

ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Politics - do not open if you are tired of it - Page 33 Empty Re: Politics - do not open if you are tired of it

Post by tps Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:19 pm

tps wrote:50 migrants in Martha's vineyard is a humanitarian crisis. LOL.
https://twitter.com/VisitMV/status/1570435280208904192
What would they call 50000, or more, migrants?

Didn't take long for the gracious citizens of Martha's vineyard to ship those illegals out of there, lol.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:31 pm

ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:what do the repub's do to buy votes? I did some looking and had little luck.

Where did you look?  Seriously.  Define "little luck." Seriously.

If debt forgiveness is buying votes in your book, then what do you call the pandemic stimulus check sent to 35 million Americans with Trump's name on it?  That was the first time ever that a president's name appeared on an IRS check or any kind of stimulus check.  What do you call the Trump tax cuts?

As if the electoral college isn't already stacked in favor of GOP presidential candidates (let's not forget that Hillary beat Trump by 3 million popular votes in 2016 or that Gore beat Bush by half a million in 2000), what do you call the new voter suppression laws in red states?  It's not buying votes, it's keeping people (mostly democratic voters) FROM voting.

i googled "republicans buying votes", seriously.

actually osu suggested it was buying votes.,seriously.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:33 pm

put this in perspective? pelley called him out. it's the highest its' been in 40 years.
https://twitter.com/wallstmemes/status/1571887396869865474
lead clown in the clown show.
let's go bran-don

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:09 pm

tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:

Where did you look?  Seriously.  Define "little luck." Seriously.

If debt forgiveness is buying votes in your book, then what do you call the pandemic stimulus check sent to 35 million Americans with Trump's name on it?  That was the first time ever that a president's name appeared on an IRS check or any kind of stimulus check.  What do you call the Trump tax cuts?

As if the electoral college isn't already stacked in favor of GOP presidential candidates (let's not forget that Hillary beat Trump by 3 million popular votes in 2016 or that Gore beat Bush by half a million in 2000), what do you call the new voter suppression laws in red states?  It's not buying votes, it's keeping people (mostly democratic voters) FROM voting.

i googled "republicans buying votes", seriously.

actually osu suggested it was buying votes.,seriously.

That I did, I call them like I see them. With me it’s always who’s worse Democrats or Republicans and I vote for the lesser of the two evils. I don’t really like either party.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:52 pm

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tincup1215 Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:35 am

You're all wrong and ignoring the voice of a generation. #Yeezus2024

Politics - do not open if you are tired of it - Page 33 6ujk1610

This thread sucks so much. I honestly didn't think it could get more pathetic than a bunch of adults (myself included) discussing teenagers playing a game that we subconsciously live vicariously through, and yet this thread came in and said "hold my beer". clown clown clown
tincup1215
tincup1215
King Fool
King Fool

Teetime and ramblinman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:31 am

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - Orwell, "1984"
https://twitter.com/DanProft/status/1574390269520531457

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tincup1215 Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:10 pm

"I went to the Hospital because my brain was to big for my skull" - Kanye West (132 IQ)
https://twitter.com/consequence/status/1284963138086076419
tincup1215
tincup1215
King Fool
King Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:53 pm

this is our president...
https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1575136322389409792
embarrassing...
81 million votes

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tincup1215 Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:08 pm

tincup1215
tincup1215
King Fool
King Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:04 pm

funny, not many seemed to care about political posts until the biden clown show came to town. heck, one guy on here openly supported and doubled down on supporting an alleged pedophile, and ran off alot of long time members in the process, but i'm the bad guy...

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:33 am

tps wrote:funny, not many seemed to care about political posts until the biden clown show came to town. heck, one guy on here openly supported and doubled down on supporting an alleged pedophile, and ran off alot of long time members in the process, but i'm the bad guy...

Holy crap!

We should form a posse and find that guy. Maybe if we string him up by his gonads it will keep asshats like that away from our football board.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:35 am

Teetime wrote:
tps wrote:funny, not many seemed to care about political posts until the biden clown show came to town. heck, one guy on here openly supported and doubled down on supporting an alleged pedophile, and ran off alot of long time members in the process, but i'm the bad guy...

Holy crap!

We should form a posse and find that guy. Maybe if we string him up by his gonads it will keep asshats like that away from our football board.

wow, that seems harsh. he should just leave like he said he would

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:42 pm

sleepy joe has a classified document problem.
4th, and counting, stash of classified documents 'discovered'  
...c'mon man, they were locked up with my 'vette...lol
how could he be so irresponsible.  
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1612815275514019841
where are the fbi raids

81 million votes for this plagiaristic swamp creature.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:07 pm

tps wrote:sleepy joe has a classified document problem.
4th, and counting, stash of classified documents 'discovered'  
...c'mon man, they were locked up with my 'vette...lol
how could he be so irresponsible.  
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1612815275514019841
where are the fbi raids

FBI searches are reserved for those people that refuse to return to the government the classified documents that they know they have and lie about having them and lie about owning them and lie about declassifying them.

Biden did none of those things.

Biden should ABSOLUTELY have had a "Special Prosecutor" appointed to look into his possession of those documents and he should be prosecuted if a crime was committed, just like anyone else. The President can't be above the law.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:10 pm

anybody that thinks biden and trump will be treated equally has not been paying attention for the last 5 years. The DC swamp protects their own.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:11 pm

More documents found. Some from when he was in the senate.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/21/search-of-bidens-home-by-doj-finds-6-more-classified-documents.html

Biden says he has no regrets for taking and improperly storing classified documents.

do we prepare for president harris...god help us.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33