Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Football 2024

4 posters

Go down

College Football 2024 Empty College Football 2024

Post by OSUBucks Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:04 pm

College football changes are coming this year. The playoffs are being expanded to 12 teams. That means that a team that has two losses, especially a team from a strong conference (SEC or Big 10), can make the playoffs with two losses.
If you were to ask me today I’d say that Georgia or OSU will win the National Championship. Both of these teams are loaded this year. Ask me again at mid season and maybe my opinion will change.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

College Football 2024 Empty Re: College Football 2024

Post by niewi 24 Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:10 pm

I was excited to see this thread when I thought it was about the college football video game.
niewi 24
niewi 24
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine55 Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:04 am

This year's Ohio St team is a lot like last year's Michigan team in terms of guys coming back to try to win the title. I said last year if Harbaugh didn't win the title he probably never would at Michigan and I think you can say the same about Day at Ohio St for this year.
wolverine55
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:24 am

niewi 24 wrote:I was excited to see this thread when I thought it was about the college football video game.

Was very excited to see the return of the NCAA football game. So far in playing defense seems impossible which seems to fit right in with college football defense of today lol.

On the actual playing field I think Georgia is the favorite. Ohio State brings back a ton of talent Im just not sure how good they are at QB. If they lose to Michigan again and for whatever reason miss the playoff is Ryan Day gone??? Sleeper team for me is Ole Miss if they can ever raise their level of play on defense and get some stops. My Miami Hurricanes really need to have a good year and hopefully learned how to take a knee when the game is over.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:00 am

I agree with Bighitter’s observations. OSU had beaten Michigan seventeen out of the last twenty games until losing three straight. No matter how good their overall record is this year many of their fans will not tolerate another loss to Michigan this year. Michigan has some studs on their defense too this year.
Will Howard will likely be the QB for OSU this year. He gives them a dimension that they haven’t had in recent years, a QB who can run. He’s not going to draw comparisons to Stroud though when throwing the ball down field. Will be be good enough is the question. The OSU running game will be better this year though. Their two running backs are as good as anyone’s in the country. The defense also one of the best in the country. They are deep and talented.

OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:08 pm

Yeah Howard cant only be an upgrade at QB for the Buckeyes. Only threat in the Big Ten I can see is Michigan but they are now the team with question marks at QB. Tuttle or Orji is the big question. If Orji can develop as a passer I think he brings more to the table.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down