Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The college football semifinals

2 posters

Go down

The college football semifinals Empty The college football semifinals

Post by Teetime Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:01 pm

I agree with what I read in various forums...both games were very, very entertaining. I can't wait for the expanded format.

I'll admit that I was hoping for a B1G final and neither team made it obviously, but they both played well after the first quarter of the Michigan game. I think I read that Harbaugh is 1-7 in bowl games.

I will say that OSU played well enough to win and I feel like it was a dirty play that cost them the game. That targeting call against Georgia in the back of the end zone was egregious. I think there ought to be points awarded to the offended team when a play like that occurs in the end zone. I think a better rule would be that OSU should have been awarded the 6 points and the GA player ejected. OSU lost four points on that play...they had the TD and then had to settle for a field goal after the receiver's head was removed. They lost by one point. The call should have been unnecessary roughness with targeting. If the replay guys want to remove the targeting then at least it would have been first down at the two or so.

Just my opinion, but buy awarding points I think it would help protect players from head injuries.

https://twitter.com/Bucknuts247/status/1609399980661374977?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1609399980661374977%7Ctwgr%5E7f8717f4369a92c62ac1d3cd840cb4efbaaed072%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fcollege%2Fohio-state%2FArticle%2FGeorgia-Bulldogs-Ohio-State-football-each-benefitted-from-controversial-officiating-decisions-in-College-Football-Playoff-201947436%2F

https://twitter.com/SC_Tiger/status/1609720111031812098

Admin

Back to top Go down

The college football semifinals Empty Re: The college football semifinals

Post by Teetime Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:50 pm

I'm picking Georgia by at least three TD's in the final.

Anyone else?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:08 pm

Teetime wrote:I'm picking Georgia by at least three TD's in the final.

Anyone else?

I'm picking them by 58.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down