Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone watching the NCAA Championship?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone watching the NCAA Championship? Empty Anyone watching the NCAA Championship?

Post by Teetime Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:41 pm

Not much of a running game for either team.

Lots of passes out to the edge. Hoping for a missed tackle.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the NCAA Championship? Empty Re: Anyone watching the NCAA Championship?

Post by dusty7 Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:55 pm

The speed of these two teams is unreal.

Neither team can get anything going run wise so the edge passing game is the only hope.

Both D lines are playing really well, it's fun to watch!
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the NCAA Championship? Empty Re: Anyone watching the NCAA Championship?

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Agree so much talent on the defensive side. Alabama lost their speed receiver who can stretch the field. If he doesn’t come back this one may go down to the end.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:23 pm

Well they just said Jameson Williams isn’t coming back. Anybody’s game now.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:56 am

Dawgs win it! Hell of a game! If any non SEC team wants to win a Championship they’re going to have to get with it on recruiting. There were a lot of future NFL players on that field. The team speed is different that what you see in the Big 10, who was a pretty decent Conference this year.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:21 am

It was a phenomenal game. Defensive struggle in the 1st half offensive back and forth in the 2nd. Good story for the Georgia QB. Everyone was just waiting for him to fail and he did make a few mistakes but ended up doing enough to win the game.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:38 pm

I fell asleep midway through the 2nd qt. They need to start those games around 5pm! 😆
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:46 pm

19delta wrote:I fell asleep midway through the 2nd qt. They need to start those games around 5pm! 😆

And play them on a Saturday.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:05 pm

dusty7 wrote:
19delta wrote:I fell asleep midway through the 2nd qt. They need to start those games around 5pm! 😆

And play them on a Saturday.

Agreed 100%.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:08 pm

I think the best player on either side of the ball was that Anderson kid on Bama's defense. #31 maybe.

I'm pretty sure he will be playing on Sundays for a while. He might have one more year of eligibility at Bama.

Since we share the same surname I'm thinking we may be related.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:28 pm

I think Anderson won the Nagurski Award for best defensive player. He’s a beast on the field. I would expect him to go pro and make that money. Dean from Georgia got the Butkus award for best linebacker but the Nagurski is the bigger award. Georgia has some werewolves on their LB unit.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down