Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving and Championship Weekend

+2
Doctor D
dusty7
6 posters

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving and Championship Weekend Empty Happy Thanksgiving and Championship Weekend

Post by dusty7 Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

The next 3 days are my favorite 3 days of the year and have been since I was a little kid. I always looked forward to watching the games which has become a tradition if I can't actually make it to the games.

This year it will be at a new level as I get the privilege to coach in the Championship game for the first time.

On Saturday I will be diligently watching the higher class games while sifting through X-Mas decorations.

Good luck to all of those coaching and cheering this weekend.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime, tps, Doctor D and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving and Championship Weekend Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving and Championship Weekend

Post by Doctor D Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:20 am

Agreed.  Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday.  One of the first boundaries set with my wife (girlfriend at the time) was that under no circumstances were we to schedule anything whatsoever on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  I concede plenty, but that is my stance.
Happy thanksgiving!
Doctor D
Doctor D
Bee-otch

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving and Championship Weekend Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving and Championship Weekend

Post by OSUBucks Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:39 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Turksters! Best of luck to the coaches on here who will be coaching in a State Championship this weekend!
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:15 am

Good luck to all of you who have teams or kids participating in the finals this weekend.

Admin

net likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by net Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:58 am

i've coached in 6 saturday championship games. i've never coached in a friday state championship game. this will be my first. looks like i'll be getting home pretty late.

net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime and OSUBucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guerin Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:14 pm

Good luck net and our Wilmington coaching contingent!
guerin
guerin
pumpkin chucker

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guerin Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:33 pm

Congrats Wilmington!
guerin
guerin
pumpkin chucker

Teetime and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor D Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:49 pm

Congrats to the Wilmington Wildcats!  Great season for the kids and the whole staff! Coach Reents and the defense were dominant today.
What a great way to send out Coach Rob Murphy, long time Wilmo assistant since ‘94.  Special shout out to Turkster  - dusty7
Enjoy tonight fellas!
Doctor D
Doctor D
Bee-otch

OSUBucks and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:39 pm

State Champs! These kids earned it. The comaradie this group had and how they bought into the system is why teams win championships. No individuals on this team. They all understand how important blocking and execution are in winning games. Proud of our kids and very happy for our community. They all deserve it.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

guerin, Teetime, OSUBucks, tps, Doctor D and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:05 am

Congratulations, dusty7. Your kids were great!

Admin

net and dusty7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:52 pm

congrats dusty.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:45 pm

net wrote:congrats dusty.

Congrats on your season as well Net. You guys ran into a great JCA team and I am sure your juniors learned a lot about tht experience. You guys have a great shot to get back next from what I saw and heard through the grapevine.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down