Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State Final Games

+6
dusty7
USD24
Doctor D
OSUBucks
guerin
Teetime
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

State Final Games - Page 2 Empty Re: State Final Games

Post by Bighitter11 Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Cant tell if its Will Ferrell or Lee Hall in the booth but he sucks.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:19 pm

HHSTigerFan2 wrote:To add to my bitchfest...  Friday we got our butts handed to us after a sequence with two fumbles and 2 blocked punts in 6:30.. went from 0-0 to 28-0 quick.. final 45-14

Admin on TV about how East Nashville "Magnet" is going places in academics and athletics... what they failed to mention is that the day before the game, we had a huge fight involving about 100 students and 10-15 parents, 15 cop cars at the school.. 2 students and 2 parents arrested for having a gun on school property, one dad arrested for punching a student.. It was a total shit show that was allowed to linger on for about 90 minutes..the best part is that the next morning, the entire administration was on the field saying "look at me" with all 3 of the school resource officers there, I guess so they can make sure the 50 football kids that are never a problem are behaving.. At the same time we have more fights breaking out at school.. LOL

That said, UT-Chattanooga was a great place for the title games.. mountains in the background, 3 breweries next to the stadium.. plus 75 degrees and sunny. And I liked how they mixed up the classes each day, with 5A and 6A playing the 7:00 slots.. Friday the day went 3A-1A-5A... Sat went 4A-2A-6A, overall a much better experience than what the IHSA puts on.

How havent you got your ass kicked around there yet??? That might be the story of the year in East Nashville.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by HHSTigerFan2 Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:47 am

Doctor D wrote:IHSA TV crew should really consider someone like Soucie or Edgytim to do color commentary for the games.  If they would be willing…
Bernhardt is the best of the 4 current.  McInerney really struggled and often just made stuff up.

They struggle with the basics of things which shows they know nothing about IHSA sports.. during the 3A game they kept saying Marengo was in the ICE and that the ICE schools were west of the city.. plus dumb shit like saying Streator was always tough competition but failing to mention Peotone, Herscher and Manteno..

HHSTigerFan2
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2