Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+15
general maximus
ramblinman
4a(6afornet)north
19delta
Head Idiot
net
newcom
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
mc140
dusty7
Teetime
BirdWatcher
OSUBucks
19 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 27 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by tps Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:54 pm

https://patpmovie.com/

Pretty interesting movie regardless of your politics.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 27 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Teetime Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:36 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
tps wrote:Iran has been caught sending intimidating emails posing as proud boys to help biden. Just as iran planned, left wing media goes crazy. maybe iran has run out of cash and wants to influence the election.
Maybe they figure Biden will send them another plane full of cash and negotiate another cushy treaty with them.

I'm interested in how the DNI thinks Iran sending emails in the name of the Proud Boys that intimidate the unsuspecting into voting for Trump is a help to the Biden campaign?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:41 pm

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
tps wrote:Iran has been caught sending intimidating emails posing as proud boys to help biden. Just as iran planned, left wing media goes crazy. maybe iran has run out of cash and wants to influence the election.
Maybe they figure Biden will send them another plane full of cash and negotiate another cushy treaty with them.

I'm interested in how the DNI thinks Iran sending emails in the name of the Proud Boys that intimidate the unsuspecting into voting for Trump is a help to the Biden campaign?
I would guess that maybe by sending them to Democrat voters it would reaffirm their preconceived notion of Trump's relationship with white supremacists and rile them up to get more people to vote Biden? Also allows the media to play up the violence of Proud Boys and Trump supporters?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:23 pm

So somewhere in Iran there is a room of guys worried that my "preconceived notion of Trump's" playing footsie with "white supremacists" won't keep me from voting for Trump?

That seems pretty unlikely to me, but it sounds about right for Director Ratcliffe.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by net Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:

i don't think anyone, including you, knew who the proud boys were until you heard it in the debacle of the first debate. that's when they became (in)famous. so your typical voter now is totally intimidated to not vote for trump. Rolling Eyes

net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:01 pm

Teetime wrote:So somewhere in Iran there is a room of guys worried that my "preconceived notion of Trump's" playing footsie with "white supremacists" won't keep me from voting for Trump?

That seems pretty unlikely to me, but it sounds about right for Director Ratcliffe.

So, you are of the mind that the Iranians are more trustworthy and more capable of rational thought than the Trump administration and the DNI of the United States?

Wow.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:33 pm

I don’t know anything about Iranian’s thought process or if it’s logical or not. I do know from his past, that DNI Ratcliffe is less than trustworthy. If his assessment is based on some rational thought process, I’m happy to accept that. He didn’t present any such process to my knowledge. It sounds like double talk to provide cover for the current Russian interference in our election on behalf of the President. It’s not really the job of the DNI to provide political cover for the President.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:58 pm

Teetime wrote:I don’t know anything about Iranian’s thought process or if it’s logical or not. I do know from his past, that DNI Ratcliffe is less than trustworthy. If his assessment is based on some rational thought process, I’m happy to accept that. He didn’t present any such process to my knowledge. It sounds like double talk to provide cover for the current Russian interference in our election on behalf of the President. It’s not really the job of the DNI to provide political cover for the President.
What mental calculus does it take to get to Russia in this?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:03 pm

net wrote:i don't think anyone, including you, knew who the proud boys were until you heard it in the debacle of the first debate. that's when they became (in)famous. so your typical voter now is totally intimidated to not vote for trump.  Rolling Eyes

I had never heard of them, you are right.

About one in four, or one in five voters saw that “debate”. The typical person who gets the Proud Boys letter would still never have heard of them. All they would know is that someone is watching them and keeping track of how they vote and Has threatened to pummel them if they don’t vote for Trump.

That seems to me like it’s just as likely to favor Trump as Biden.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 pm

"Proud Boys" letters were sent. Meh.

"Antifa" leaves letters in mailboxes of people with Trump signs on the West Coast. Meh.

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
What mental calculus does it take to get to Russia in this?

Happy you asked.

You realize that the Russians interfered on a Trump’s behalf in 2016 right? Everyone agrees about that and you can read all about it in the Mueller Report. Or, if you don’t like heavy reading there were two different Senate committees that reached the same conclusion and who write much shorter reports. Both of those were chaired by republicans.

So we know the Russians have a hard-on for Trump, that’s a given.

We know Rudy Giuliani has been hanging around in Eastern Europe since early in 2019 trying to Find some dirt on Joe Biden’s drug addled son Hunter, he admits it. On top of that lots of witnesses at the impeachment hearings that testified as to his activities under oath.

Then...suddenly, as if by magic, some info that was on sale about Hunter in Eastern Europe last summer, appears on a laptop computer that a man dropped at a repair shop in Delaware last fall. Not sure, but that might have been Hunter. The shop owner could tell you if only he could see.

When people put the pieces together that Rudy bought the laptop info in Russia and came up with the repair shop cover story, DNI Ratcliffe came to the rescue. First, he said it didn’t look like the laptop was a product of Russian intelligence, then when people questioned that he called a quick presser to announce that Iran was interfering in the election on behalf of Biden.

See. That’s how it's done.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:54 pm

Wow.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:"Proud Boys" letters were sent.  Meh.

"Antifa" leaves letters in mailboxes of people with Trump signs on the West Coast.  Meh.

Antifa can’t even buy stamps. They don’t have a checking account. They are just an idea.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:41 pm

Teetime wrote:
BirdWatcher wrote:"Proud Boys" letters were sent.  Meh.

"Antifa" leaves letters in mailboxes of people with Trump signs on the West Coast.  Meh.

Antifa can’t even buy stamps. They don’t have a checking account. They are just an idea.

Ya, that's why they were 'left in the mailboxes' not mailed. Meh.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:07 am

Teetime wrote:You realize that the Russians interfered on a Trump’s behalf in 2016 right? Everyone agrees about that and you can read all about it in the Mueller Report.

Not really.  I read the report.  All 400+ pages.   Russia was \"f\"ing around, and yeah, you can find some "vote Trump" ads, but you'll find way more ads promoting Black Lives US (and BLM) and other pot-stirring stuff.   IRA (Internet Research Agency or "THE RUSSIANS") also heavily promoted Bernie Sanders.  They just wanted to gum up the works, and hey, they succeeded somewhat.

And it only cost them billions of dollars in lost Nord Stream 2 revenue....

Here are the IRA FB ads if you want to lose some time you'll never, ever get back....
https://intelligence.house.gov/social-media-content/social-media-advertisements.htm

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:36 am

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:26 am

Teetime wrote:Here you go...

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Yea, like I said. I downloaded and read it when it first came out...

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:21 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:Here you go...

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Yea, like I said.  I downloaded and read it when it first came out...

Of course. This is for everyone else who has a couple of free days.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:53 pm

Its looking more and more like biden has a Tony Bobulinski problem.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:02 pm

tps wrote:Its looking more and more like biden has a Tony Bobulinski problem.

Bobulinski... that sounds Russian, does it not? Shocked

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:38 pm

Exactly.

Damn Russians.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:44 pm

At a podium in Michigan during a rally today...behind the Presidential seal, our president predicted that Joe Biden would be assassinated three weeks after his election.

Right wing terrorist thugs in Michigan were listening.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/10/trump-predicts-biden-will-be-assassinated

Last edited by Teetime on Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:49 pm

For someone that bemoans how much time is spent by right wingers on right wing news propaganda from Fox, etc, you might want to venture away from your media outlets every now and then.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:02 pm

Head Idiot wrote:For someone that bemoans how much time is spent by right wingers on right wing news propaganda from Fox, etc, you might want to venture away from your media outlets every now and then.

So then he didn’t say that?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:15 am

Teetime wrote:So then he didn’t say that?

I don't listen to Trump... but I do know that everything he says at a rally is a show. It's a stand up routine. It's a political rally. Same with Tweets. Not policy. Not action. Just Trump. Which we know you don't like. Meh...

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next