Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 scores

+2
4a(6afornet)north
Doctor D
6 posters

Go down

Week 1 scores  Empty Week 1 scores

Post by Doctor D Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:52 am

Best of luck to all you coaches for a healthy and successful season!

With any luck, I’ll make it over to Wilmo to catch the season opener.
Doctor D
Doctor D
Bee-otch

OSUBucks and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 1 scores  Empty Re: Week 1 scores

Post by 4a(6afornet)north Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:02 pm

Morris 49 Coal City 3 at half

was 42-3 after 1st qtr

4a(6afornet)north
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor D Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:53 pm

Wilmington 32, Margengo 26 - back and forth game. Marengo QB is a stud.
Doctor D
Doctor D
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:19 am

SHG 62 Rochester 27. SHG D line isn’t very big and got pushed around for a good part of the game. SHG offense is really explosive and has the capacity to score quick, something Rochester doesn’t have.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Chukam All Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:50 am

OSUBucks wrote: ...the capacity to score quick, something  Rochester doesn’t have.

Wow.  Never thought I'd hear that about a Rochester squad.  Say what you want about Derek, and I've said plenty over the years, he always finds a way to put a point producing offense on the field.
Chukam All
Chukam All
Bee-otch

Doctor D and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chukam All Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:25 am

Peoria High 34
Metamora 16
2nd Q when violence in the stands causes the game to be postponed till Saturday.

Metamora later decides to take the forfeit rather than go back for a Saturday night continuation.
Chukam All
Chukam All
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:27 pm

Chukam All wrote:
OSUBucks wrote: ...the capacity to score quick, something  Rochester doesn’t have.

Wow.  Never thought I'd hear that about a Rochester squad.  Say what you want about Derek, and I've said plenty over the years, he always finds a way to put a point producing offense on the field.

I only recall Rochester completing one long pass the entire game. Their QB is a big guy who isn’t easy to get on the ground. He got a lot of yards after contact . I did think that SHG tackled better in the second half. SHG was returning a lot more starters this year than Rochester so I wasn’t surprised that they won. They have a lot of team speed and that offense won’t be easy to stop.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:20 am

Chukam All wrote:Peoria High 34
Metamora 16
2nd Q when violence in the stands causes the game to be postponed till Saturday.

Metamora later decides to take the forfeit rather than go back for a Saturday night continuation.

any details?
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Chukam All Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:07 pm

net wrote:
Metamora 16

any details?

Fight broke out between PHS fans on the home side.  May have been shots fired, may have been something else.  Official story is a PHS SRO banging his baton on the metal bleachers was misinterpreted as gunshots. Massive Peoria Police response complete with the pepper ball arsenal. Game was delayed while they cleared all bleachers and parking lots.  Before that could be accomplished, the decision was made to come back Saturday.  Metamora coaches and administrators decided they would take a forfeit loss rather than come back Saturday night to finish the game
Chukam All
Chukam All
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:44 pm

The mental health in this country is in poor shape. What the hell is wrong with people?
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Bishop Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:34 am

Chukam All wrote:
net wrote:
Metamora 16

any details?

Fight broke out between PHS fans on the home side.  May have been shots fired, may have been something else.  Official story is a PHS SRO banging his baton on the metal bleachers was misinterpreted as gunshots. Massive Peoria Police response complete with the pepper ball arsenal. Game was delayed while they cleared all bleachers and parking lots.  Before that could be accomplished, the decision was made to come back Saturday.  Metamora coaches and administrators decided they would take a forfeit loss rather than come back Saturday night to finish the game

Just got back from a meeting, read the PJ Star forum again. It is getting pretty hot and heavy. Meta fans claim shots fired (Experienced Hunters), Peoria officials claim it was a baton and/or the shots were in the parking lot

Pike Bishop
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by net Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:03 am

OSUBucks wrote:The mental health in this country is in poor shape. What the hell is wrong with people?

where do you want me to start?

this is looking to be the looooongest year in my 32.5 years.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down