Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHSA Approves 1-32 Seeding For all classes.

+6
Doctor D
mc140
OSUBucks
lefty120
ging
dusty7
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IHSA Approves 1-32 Seeding For all classes.  - Page 2 Empty Re: IHSA Approves 1-32 Seeding For all classes.

Post by net Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:00 am

lefty120 wrote:I get all that...those individuals are separate from the IHSFCA.  I've spoken with several members of our association who had no knowledge of this...yes, all of this is public knowledge, but you'd think the advisory committee would have made it a bit more known so the coaches association could at least weigh in on it...and maybe that happened and I missed it...in my email folder however, the only things I've gotten from our association over the last 6 months are emails about membership dues, all state, and clinic advertisements.  

have you been getting my emails? i don't remember you replying to my first.

you didn't have to reply, i was just checking for still valid emails.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

IHSA Approves 1-32 Seeding For all classes.  - Page 2 Empty Re: IHSA Approves 1-32 Seeding For all classes.

Post by lefty120 Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:18 am

net wrote:
lefty120 wrote:I get all that...those individuals are separate from the IHSFCA.  I've spoken with several members of our association who had no knowledge of this...yes, all of this is public knowledge, but you'd think the advisory committee would have made it a bit more known so the coaches association could at least weigh in on it...and maybe that happened and I missed it...in my email folder however, the only things I've gotten from our association over the last 6 months are emails about membership dues, all state, and clinic advertisements.  

have you been getting my emails? i don't remember you replying to my first.

you didn't have to reply, i was just checking for still valid emails.

yes sir

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2