Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bears GM and HC Search

+6
ramblinman
19delta
Teetime
OSUBucks
dusty7
Bighitter11
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bears GM and HC Search - Page 3 Empty Re: Bears GM and HC Search

Post by net Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:35 am

Bighitter11 wrote:Week 1 this week.  I dont know how many Wins the Bears get this year but I expect we will see a team that plays hard and competes, an offense that is much better than the Nagy regime.  I think they might surprise the national media who has them pegged as a 3 win team.

turbisky won the qb position for the steelers.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsefeather Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:08 am

Bighitter11 wrote:Week 1 this week.  I dont know how many Wins the Bears get this year but I expect we will see a team that plays hard and competes, an offense that is much better than the Nagy regime.  I think they might surprise the national media who has them pegged as a 3 win team.

I agree. I'm not thinking they'll be playoff contenders, but I don't think they'll be better than a three-win team.

And I'm happy for Trubisky. I thought he handled the fiasco of his career in Chicago with character. Hope he can do well with the Black and Gold.
Horsefeather
Horsefeather
Bee-otch

http://djsautosandcards.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:33 pm

Really happy for Trubisky. I think the new management is an improvement but it’s going to take some time to rebuild the roster. They have a team that’s going to play hard. Fields may be running for his life with that OLine.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:19 pm

Bears upset 49ers 19-10. You can call it lucky if you want but I’m going to enjoy this win. The new staff is a definite improvement.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor D Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:04 pm

So I didn’t get to watch much today, but it definitely seems like an improvement in coaching, specifically in adjustments and adaptability - out scoring them 19-3 in the 2nd half
Doctor D
Doctor D
Bee-otch

OSUBucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:13 am

Victory Monday Boys!!!

It wasnt pretty yesterday but I remind myself of a few things.

1. San Francisco is a really good defensive ball team
2. Field Conditions were brutal with the rain
3. New Offensive Coordinator and offense
4. Piggy back off #4 didnt get a ton of work in preseason especially with injuries at WR

That being said they found a way to win. They played hard. Got a huge turnover as the Niners were going in for score early. It is hard to win in the National Football League. Great day for the Bears.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:18 am

Khalil Mack had a big game for the Chargers with 6 Tackles 5 Solo, 3 Sacks, 3 TFL's and and 4 QB hits.

Big surprise for the Bears was 5th Round rookie Dominique Robinson the DE from Miami of Ohio. 2nd on team with 7 tackles 1.5 sacks 1 TFL and 2 QB hits. Also saw a stat where the Bears didnt blitz once on the 49ers 31 Pass attempts.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:40 am

dusty7 wrote:I am no genius when it comes to NFL coaches beyond HCs and some of the marquee OCs and DCs. But I before this week, I have never heard of Poles, Eberflus, or Getsy.  Not saying marquee names will solve the Bears problems but these are all no names to me.

For what it is worth, Dan Dakich is very happy that Eberflus is out of Indy.

I am an idiot about all things NFL. I love College football and admire NFL talent but it just doesn't seem like anyone is having as much fun as in HS or college.

I had to Google the name Dan Dakich, he was a no-name to me. If I got the right guy, he was a college basketball coach at Indiana and Bowling Green. Should we care what a retired hoops coach thinks about the Bear's head coach?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dan+dakich&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS884US884&oq=Dan+Dakich&aqs=chrome.0.0i355i433i512j46i433i512j0i131i433i512j0i512l7.5127j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3