Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football week one is in 5 Fridays

3 posters

Go down

Football week one is in 5 Fridays Empty Football week one is in 5 Fridays

Post by OldTitan Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:03 pm

Greetings,

Where did the summer go?

Hard to believe HS FB is almost here and school starts in a couple of weeks.

There is going to be quite an adjustment as we get back to a more normal schedule.

I just wanted to wish everyone well as we head back. I am optimistic and excited, but also realize the first couple of months are going to be exhausting for many. Take care of yourselves.
OldTitan
OldTitan
Dr. Douche

Back to top Go down

Football week one is in 5 Fridays Empty Re: Football week one is in 5 Fridays

Post by dusty7 Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:13 pm

Our last of camp was last Tuesday. We didn't go as long due to just finishing a season and many of our kids playing baseball until June. I was surprised at how much the kids retained so we didn't have to do a whole lot of teaching. Attendance was great for the most part on a few kids for vacation, travel ball,or recruiting camps.

Kids got stronger in the weight room, some kids surprised in camp and we will be having some position battles when we start in August. Our kids will have 19 days off before we start in August which sounds like a long time but kids need time to enjoy their summer and there will be 18 practices to prepare for week 1 at Marengo!

I am positive the season will start and finish on schedule however there will be some hiccups along the way for some teams.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

OSUBucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:34 pm

Let’s hope that there are no Covid disruptions this year and we can resume with a normal season. I wish all the coaches on here good luck. Looking forward to fall weather and good football.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down