Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Football Scores

5 posters

Go down

Week 1 Football Scores Empty Week 1 Football Scores

Post by OSUBucks Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:18 pm

SHG won 30-20 at Kankakee. Kankakee is a big and athletic football team with a huge OLine. As some have alluded to in here that’s a program on the rise. There are no playoffs for this Spring season but if there were this SHG team would be capable of going deep in the playoffs.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Football Scores Empty Re: Week 1 Football Scores

Post by dusty7 Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 pm

It sounds like it was a good game. We all know SHG is a tough team year in and year out.

We were up 28-0 at half and started subbing, up 35-0 but Lisle only had 18 players so the took it to our #2s and #3s their last couple of drives and they got a scoop and score. Games ended 35-24.

It was awesome being back on the field. I realized how much I love coaching football and how much the kids enjoy it.

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by #35 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:54 pm

The one I covered saw Milledgeville equal its win total from last year with a 14-8 win over Stockton up in NUIC Land. Less than 250 yards from scrimmage in this game; only two plays from scrimmage out of 95 went for 10+ yards, so plenty of dust clouds.

I enjoy covering defensive games than offensive shootouts (my sports editor disagrees) and seeing my "TFL" columns filled with numbers in a circle or numbers in a square if a sack. Good way to start my season.

Bee-otch

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:50 am

how did everybody's field hold up? sammy hagar said they rochester's field was perfect.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guerin Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:34 am

#35 wrote:The one I covered saw Milledgeville equal its win total from last year with a 14-8 win over Stockton up in NUIC Land. Less than 250 yards from scrimmage in this game; only two plays from scrimmage out of 95 went for 10+ yards, so plenty of dust clouds.

I enjoy covering defensive games than offensive shootouts (my sports editor disagrees) and seeing my "TFL" columns filled with numbers in a circle or numbers in a square if a sack. Good way to start my season.

Stockton down this year Cody?
guerin
guerin
pumpkin chucker

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:27 pm

net wrote:how did everybody's field hold up? sammy hagar said they rochester's field was perfect.

Our field ended up in great shape.  Not a speck of mud on any jerseys. We only got about 1/2 inch of rain on Wed/Thurs plus the wind did a nice job of drying the field.

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by #35 Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:50 pm

guerin wrote:
#35 wrote:The one I covered saw Milledgeville equal its win total from last year with a 14-8 win over Stockton up in NUIC Land. Less than 250 yards from scrimmage in this game; only two plays from scrimmage out of 95 went for 10+ yards, so plenty of dust clouds.

Stockton down this year Cody?

New coach, young team. They'll get better as season goes on.

Bee-otch

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:10 pm

dusty7 wrote:
net wrote:how did everybody's field hold up? sammy hagar said they rochester's field was perfect.

Our field ended up in great shape.  Not a speck of mud on any jerseys.  We only got about 1/2 inch of rain on Wed/Thurs plus the wind did a nice job of drying the field.  

where i live, we had 4" of rain minimum. probably more than that. i woke up 3:45am thursday and my sump pump was already running.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down