Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madigan News

3 posters

Go down

Madigan News  Empty Madigan News

Post by OSUBucks Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:16 pm

I’m hearing that some things in his office have already been removed. Best news so far in 2021!
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Madigan News  Empty Re: Madigan News

Post by Head Idiot Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:19 pm

I can't believe they voted someone else in.

However, seeing as his replacement was the choice of the people responsible for that fantastic police reform bill, I'll withhold my excitement for now.

Besides, unless they remove him as the head of the state's Democratic party, he still hold incredible sway over the party and state
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 pm

I was thinking the same thing about being head of the party. We should know the answer soon.I hope some of the House rules are changed by the new Speaker. Madigan wrote a lot of the current rules giving him absolute power.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:21 pm

So Madigan resigns and he appoints his successor and in 3 days his successor is forced to resign due to "questionable" behavior.

Hmm, maybe the guy who is under investigation for fraud should not be able to appoint his successor. I have no doubt that his next choice will be an upstanding citizen and is a high-quality character.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-mike-madigan-replcement-edward-guerra-kodatt-calls-to-resign-20210224-fuuuverponcspglgyxs7eynsdu-story.html
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:49 pm

This should happened back in the 90s. Our State would be in a much better position had he not been in office for so long. It was also a Trump appointee who busted him which probably will upset some people. Madigan is a the worst politician in the history of Illinois and he has some good competition in that title.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-politics/former-illinois-house-speaker-michael-madigan-charged-with-racketeering/2773445/
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

lefty120 and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down