Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Turks Done?

+7
wolverine55
Head Idiot
HHSTigerFan2
net
OSUBucks
Bighitter11
guerin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Turks Done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Turks Done?

Post by guerin Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:50 pm

This is really nice seeing everyone, well at least most of the good ol goys come back. Does anyone have a contact for Khalfie or Birdwatcher? Just to see how they're doing...
guerin
guerin
pumpkin chucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:04 pm

guerin wrote:This is really nice seeing everyone, well at least most of the good ol goys come back. Does anyone have a contact for Khalfie or Birdwatcher? Just to see how they're doing...
Khalfie's an admin now.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

guerin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsefeather Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:02 pm

guerin wrote:This is really nice seeing everyone, well at least most of the good ol goys come back. Does anyone have a contact for Khalfie or Birdwatcher? Just to see how they're doing...

BW is retired and moved down in Tennessee... he was pretty active on Facebook for awhile but has gone quiet in the last year or so. He was picking up bluegrass instruments like the dulcimer and guitar and playing pretty regularly, but it's been a minute since I've been in contact with him.
Horsefeather
Horsefeather
Bee-otch

http://djsautosandcards.weebly.com

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:29 pm

Horsefeather wrote:

BW is retired and moved down in Tennessee... he was pretty active on Facebook for awhile but has gone quiet in the last year or so.  He was picking up bluegrass instruments like the dulcimer and guitar and playing pretty regularly, but it's been a minute since I've been in contact with him.

I may have to come back here.... I'm in Facebook Jail for 6 months..... Very Happy "You Can't Handle the TRUTH!!!"

Still living large here in TN, altho over the past 7 tears we've upped our travel: 2 summer months in the mountains of Wyoming, Idaho, Dakotas, Utah with 2 horses, 3 dogs and 4 musical instruments; 2 winter months in Louisiana, also with horses and music.

BirdWatcher Jr is now the Quality Manager at Caterpillar's Dennison, TX plant. Warren is 7, Madi is 4
Youngest BirdWatcher Nick is still in Metamora, with 3-year old twins. Doing standup comedy on the weekends and underwriting insurance in the day....

BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

guerin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guerin Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:58 pm

Welcome back Birdwatcher!
guerin
guerin
pumpkin chucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:58 am

Hello BW. Hope all is well.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsefeather Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:29 pm

Welcome home, B-Dub. I was wondering what happened to you in FBland.
Horsefeather
Horsefeather
Bee-otch

http://djsautosandcards.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:16 pm

Horsefeather wrote:Welcome home, B-Dub.  I was wondering what happened to you in FBland.

I'm still not sure what I did.... my usual Facebook modus operandi was to log into Twitter at 5am, steal 6-10 good memes, and paste them into my FB timeline. People (including Mrs BW) thought I was on Facebook "all the time," but I usually only spent about 10-15 minutes doing this in the morning.

I often got flagged (you can't post a pic of Hunter in his diaper, for some reason), and I ALWAYS contested their warnings. It's all an algorithm, and by default, if you contest, you win. I was always let back on within 24 hours.

I guess a human finally looked at my transgressions... saw that I had been "warned" 30-40 times, and so decided I needed a 6 months suspension. Still don't know what the offending post was.... since I post 6-10 at a go, who knows?

Bottom line, I gained 10 minutes a day back in my life. I don't miss it. When my suspension is up (post election probably) I don't think I'll go back. My friends/family with TDS will still have TDS. No amount of memes will be able to save them... Smile

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:32 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:
Horsefeather wrote:

BW is retired and moved down in Tennessee... he was pretty active on Facebook for awhile but has gone quiet in the last year or so.  He was picking up bluegrass instruments like the dulcimer and guitar and playing pretty regularly, but it's been a minute since I've been in contact with him.

I may have to come back here.... I'm in Facebook Jail for 6 months..... Very Happy   "You Can't Handle the TRUTH!!!"

Still living large here in TN, altho over the past 7 tears we've upped our travel:   2 summer months in the mountains of Wyoming, Idaho, Dakotas, Utah with 2 horses, 3 dogs and 4 musical instruments; 2 winter months in Louisiana, also with horses and music.

BirdWatcher Jr is now the Quality Manager at Caterpillar's Dennison, TX plant.  Warren is 7, Madi is 4
Youngest BirdWatcher Nick is still in Metamora, with 3-year old twins.  Doing standup comedy on the weekends and underwriting insurance in the day....

Lots of censorship on FB. Welcome back.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2