Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kentucky high school seniors get another year of eligibility

4 posters

Go down

kentucky high school seniors get another year of eligibility  Empty kentucky high school seniors get another year of eligibility

Post by ging Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:14 am

ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

kentucky high school seniors get another year of eligibility  Empty Re: kentucky high school seniors get another year of eligibility

Post by Huck Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:36 am

And I am sure that the legislature will account for schools having up to 125% of their normal students in school funding equations for next year also, right?

Right?

I know, only about 5 kids per school will do this, if that many, but I just find this idea to be dumb when schools don't get enough funding as it is. But, I don't know, maybe no Kentucky schools feel underfunded.
Huck
Huck
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

kentucky high school seniors get another year of eligibility  Empty Re: kentucky high school seniors get another year of eligibility

Post by dusty7 Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:49 am

Yeah, this is definitely not a good move. I highly doubt many kids really take advantage of it but I am sure a few will. This is going to create a lot more problems than it is going to solve.

However, my wife and I were talking about if our son (now 4) was going to be enrolled in kindergarten if we would hold him out a year if the school was full remote, we probably would. It got me thinking about what if you had an 8th grader last year (current Freshman), could you elect to homeschool them again for 8th grade so they had an opportunity to play all sports as a freshman? I don't think many parents would actually do this but is it even a possibility?
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:44 pm

kentucky high school seniors get another year of eligibility  59a309f5db5ee4754365bae11166352b
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime and dusty7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down