Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus II

+18
HHSTigerFan2
oldmanpfoot
OSUBucks
ging
OldTitan
newcom
center
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
wolverine55
Teetime
BirdWatcher
dusty7
ramblinman
net
Head Idiot
19delta
22 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coronavirus II - Page 39 Empty Re: Coronavirus II

Post by Head Idiot Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:30 am

If having sex with her, you may want to consider a paper bag.
Coronavirus II - Page 39 Bdb51b10
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by 4a(6afornet)north Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:06 pm

net wrote:
4a(6afornet)north wrote:
dusty7 wrote:Why such a low number of tests in Illinois today?  Half as many as we have been producing for the last month or so.

Is JB trying not get positivity to increase so he can put more regions under the mitigation rules that have failed on the Metro east area?  

I know here in Grundy county they are back to referral testing only as they are on a very low supply of reagents.

I am currently awaiting results from a test I had Tuesday. Felt kinda shitty over the weekend with bad headache and sore throat.Saturday night and Sunday night woke up in middle of the night soaking wet....checked temp and both time about 99.1...no big deal...Get up for work Monday and headache no better,sore throat worse and now have a slight cough....go to immediate care and they test me for flu,strep etc...negative...order a covid test for me. Now I wait and see.....symptoms same except cough is a little worse...was prescribed nothing at this point and was told to try to just move around as much as possible ...not just lay around  in case it is positive. I being positive about situation that it isn't a positive result...Other than being old and fat I have no underlying conditions...no diabetes,no high blood pressure...yet.....my wife is still working from home and I think we are driving each other crazy.

Results are in.....undetected....started on antibiotics and feeling better....sucks not feeling well when it's so nice outside.

oh no. good luck z. i hope you get better!

4a(6afornet)north
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:31 pm

Sorry to beat OSU to this but today we have a staggering 5,368 new cases of COVID in the state of Illinois. However, that number is out of 149,273 tests for a positivity of 3.5%.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

OSUBucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tm Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:48 pm

dusty7 wrote:Sorry to beat OSU to this but today we have a staggering 5,368 new cases of COVID in the state of Illinois.  However, that number is out of 149,273 tests for a positivity of 3.5%.

From IDPH:
SPRINGFIELD – Earlier this week, a slowdown in data processing within Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) systems affected the reporting of tests due to the large volume of testing occurring in Illinois. All available resources were deployed to improve the data systems, which are now fixed, and the backlog created by the slowdown has been cleared. Two system upgrades were put in place and the systems now have significantly faster processing capacity. Although the slowdown did delay the reporting of some additional aggregate numbers, it did not affect the reporting of positive or negative results to individuals in any way.
tm
tm
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:40 pm

dusty7 wrote:Sorry to beat OSU to this but today we have a staggering 5,368 new cases of COVID in the state of Illinois.  However, that number is out of 149,273 tests for a positivity of 3.5%.

It's good to see the positivity rate decreasing a little. I hope it's the start of a trend.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:14 pm

And here it is-
Harris, a California Democrat, said in a CNN interview broadcast Sunday that she would not trust a coronavirus vaccine if one were ready at the end of the year because “there's very little that we can trust that ... comes out of Donald Trump's mouth.” She argued that scientists would be “muzzled” because Trump is focused on getting reelected.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:57 pm

Head Idiot wrote:And here it is-
Harris, a California Democrat, said in a CNN interview broadcast Sunday that she would not trust a coronavirus vaccine if one were ready at the end of the year because “there's very little that we can trust that ... comes out of Donald Trump's mouth.” She argued that scientists would be “muzzled” because Trump is focused on getting reelected.

That's nuts but that's what we've been getting from the media for the most part for months. They won't be ready to put the virus behind us until Trump is defeated.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:26 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:And here it is-

That's nuts but that's what we've been getting from the media for the most part for months. They won't be ready to put the virus behind us until Trump is defeated.
#Resist
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:28 pm

Statewide positivity for 7 day period ending 9/7/20 is 4.0%.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by newcom Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:47 pm

Statewide negativity is at 96% Shocked
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

OSUBucks and dusty7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:36 pm

Drink your Vitamin D Milk and get outside!

https://www.theherald-news.com/2020/09/08/new-study-shows-association-between-vitamin-d-deficiency-and-covid-19-risk/amrqvlj/

Heard this on the radio this morning. Joliet Chamber of Commerce looked into the uptick in COVID numbers and found some issues.
1. Up to 250 tests or 33% of tests in a 6 day period were test of the same individual and not considered a new positive case but were reported as a new case.
2. Students has a home address listed in Will County and is a U of I who tests positive, the case was included in the count for Will County.

And the governor has appointed in sister to run the COVID response team overseeing charity efforts related to COVID.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:08 pm

When flu deaths are recorded every year, do they include deaths of people with serious other conditions or is a flu death number only counted if they die specifically from the flu disease?

Meaning- if we applied the current definition of what a COVID death is to the yearly flu, does it begin to look twice as bad as COVID every year?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:19 pm

newcom wrote:Statewide negativity is at 96%   Shocked
Why you always gotta be thinking about the negatives?

We're a positive thinking society thank you!
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:31 pm

State positivity rating for 7 days ending 9/8 is 3.7%.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:42 pm

Just got back, saw the front page of the Fentress County Courier, with its banner headline about Corona cases on the rise.  299!

Read the entire article and didn't find the info I was searching for...  so went to the CDC/JohnsHopkins site.  Yup.  Zero deaths.  Since this started.  Nursing home still on lockdown.  Zero hospital beds here.

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:36 pm

The audacity of the mother \"f\"ing-
Coronavirus II - Page 39 Fb_img12
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by guerin Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:39 pm

Head Idiot wrote:The audacity of the mother \"f\"ing-

Thats a big jagoff thing do to...but people are terrible so Im not really surprised. Hope karma gets em back...
guerin
guerin
pumpkin chucker

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:10 pm

The statewide rolling 7 day positivity average is 3.8%
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:55 am

my wife's cousins and our alley neighbors are back home. donnie came home monday and donna came home wednesday.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

dusty7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:26 pm

High School football is happening in the green states.

Notice a pattern with the electoral map?

Coronavirus II - Page 39 Hsfoot10

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:44 pm

That’s the wrong electoral map. That was four years ago.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:24 am

guerin wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:The audacity of the mother \"f\"ing-

Thats a big jagoff thing do to...but people are terrible so Im not really surprised. Hope karma gets em back...

Agreed!
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:16 am

Your analysis is correct BW. There's no doubt that politics has played a roll in who can and cannot play football. LSU will have about 25k fans or one fourth capacity in their home opener later this month. If Biden gets elected in November, which looks pretty likely right now, the media narrative will change.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:49 pm

OSUBucks wrote:If Biden gets elected in November, which looks pretty likely ....

I guess it's just my bubble. I drove 7000 miles thru 14 states and saw nothing but Trump signs and billboards. One Biden sign. One. I can count 12-15 people (like my mom and sisters) who told me to my face they didn't vote Trump in 2016 but are now.... I haven't met anyone who voted for Trump who isn't doing so again. I have several FB friends who are voting for Biden, but they also voted for Hillary. They can't give a reason that doesn't devolve into "Trump this" or "Trump that..."

I guess that's good enough for them.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:12 pm

dusty7 wrote:Drink your Vitamin D Milk and get outside!

https://www.theherald-news.com/2020/09/08/new-study-shows-association-between-vitamin-d-deficiency-and-covid-19-risk/amrqvlj/

Heard this on the radio this morning. Joliet Chamber of Commerce looked into the uptick in COVID numbers and found some issues.
1. Up to 250 tests or 33% of tests in a 6 day period were test of the same individual and not considered a new positive case but were reported as a new case.
2. Students has a home address listed in Will County and is a U of I who tests positive, the case was included in the count for Will County.  

And the governor has appointed in sister to run the COVID response team overseeing charity efforts related to COVID.

Looks like Fauci agrees (vitamin d). wonder why he's never mentioned that more often/sooner?
https://www.insider.com/fauci-takes-recommends-vitamin-d-and-c-supplements-immunity-boost-2020-9

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next