Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Scores

5 posters

Go down

Week 5 Scores Empty Week 5 Scores

Post by OSUBucks Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:55 pm

Rochester 63
SHS 20

Chatham 42
U High 7

SHG 56
Eisenhower 7

Jacksonville 55
Southeast 7

McArthur 46
Lanphier 0
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Scores Empty Re: Week 5 Scores

Post by dusty7 Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:25 pm

Wilmington 41 Herscher 7
Reed-Custer 42 Peotone 6
Coal City 25 Lisle 12
Manteno 42 Streator 28

Wilmington punches 25th straight ticket to playoffs, Reed-Custer is also 5-0, both teams play next week and it should be a very exciting game.

Peotone is 3-2 and has at least 3 winnable games left along with a big matchup with Coal City.

Coal City is 3-2 and just like Peotone, that will be a big game for both squads.

Lisle is 3-2 but has Manteno and Herscher left on the schedule, they have a great shot at the playoffs.

Streator is now on the outside looking in, 3-2, got Coal City, Wilmington, and Peotone looming in the next few weeks.

Herscher is also 2-3 and on the outside looking in. Question is can they get Lisle and Peotone along with a victory against Manteno.

Manteno had a quality win against Streator tonight but they must win out to get in, that will be a very difficult task.

Last edited by dusty7 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:47 pm

Loyola 27 Fenwick 24

LA wins with a long FG on the last play of the game.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:31 pm

ramblinman wrote:Loyola 27 Fenwick 24

la looking vulnerable? big props for their petition up. i'd like to see them win 8a.

btw, we were up 49-0 at the end of the 1st. dec ike vs dec mac next week. should be an exciting game Rolling Eyes .
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:16 pm

net wrote:

la looking vulnerable? big props for their petition up. i'd like to see them win 8a.

btw, we were up 49-0 at the end of the 1st. dec ike vs dec mac next week. should be an exciting game Rolling Eyes .

I can’t remember seeing a worse opponent for SHG. I don’t think they even dressed 22 players. Most of the Decatur talent going to Mac now.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:22 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
net wrote:

I can’t remember seeing a worse opponent for SHG. I don’t think they even dressed 22 players. Most of the Decatur talent going to Mac now.

i counted 27, but kids were moving around. i've never experienced a sadder game in my 31+ years of coaching.......

i can't share my pregame speech to the db's, but i'll share that ike had the guts to show up and play a full game after playing shs and rochester.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:13 pm

net wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:
net wrote:

i counted 27, but kids were moving around. i've never experienced a sadder game in my 31+ years of coaching.......

i can't share my pregame speech to the db's, but i'll share that ike had the guts to show up and play a full game after playing shs and rochester.

How much talent is lost to St. T?

Sadly the lack of numbers is becoming the norm and it isn't just football, it's in all sports band activities.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ging Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:24 pm

sterling beat geneseo 31-0
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:23 pm

dusty7 wrote:
net wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:
net wrote:

How much talent is lost to St. T?

Sadly the lack of numbers is becoming the norm and it isn't just football, it's in all sports band activities.  

i couldn't tell you that but mac has siphoned out more than st. t.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down