Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PJStar demise

4 posters

Go down

PJStar demise  Empty PJStar demise

Post by Chukam All Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:31 am

Most of you already have seen this but it was announced this week that the PJStar is shuttering their forums.  No real reason was given, but with the decrease in traffic it is not really a surprise.  This did cause one other board to resurface.  Years ago, during another disappearance of the PJStar board, one of their posters, Jim Beam started his own.  It didn't last long, PJStar came back and Jim's fell into disuse.  But it still exists, and the logins still work.  Apparently,  on that board, I used as a signature certain quotes that I found interesting.  Which is how I came across this gem:

"I will never, and I mean NEVER, stand up to pee again!"  GBG 1/4/2008
"I'm staying with this board until I have RocketWatcher voting democratic." Teetime 4/28/2008
"Mid, we're from the government and we're here to help." Mike Radigan 9/26/2008

So how about it Tee?  Have your 1st efforts as a PAC leader born fruit yet?

Jim Beam's Board
Chukam All
Chukam All
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

PJStar demise  Empty Re: PJStar demise

Post by net Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:12 am

jim beam had kids play football at richwoods, correct?
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Chukam All Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:10 am

net wrote:jim beam had kids play football at richwoods, correct?

Yes. A couple if memory serves. Also played baseball I believe.
Chukam All
Chukam All
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:53 am

Chukam All wrote:
net wrote:jim beam had kids play football at richwoods, correct?

Yes.  A couple if memory serves. Also played baseball I believe.  

yep, they did. i actually got to meet jim beam a couple of times.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine55 Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:55 am

I got banned (or maybe suspended is a better word) three times on the PJStar board. I found the moderators on that board to be a joke, but I'll just share this before I say too much:

I don't remember which season this was, but Rochester won a playoff game the same week that Metamora was eliminated. I asked the Metamora fanbase if they were more upset that they lost or that Rochester won. If you know the history of that board at all, you know that they weren't the biggest fans of Derek Leonard. I went to the board a few hours later to see if anyone took the bait and saw that I had been suspended, lol!
wolverine55
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:26 pm

Chukam All wrote:Most of you already have seen this but it was announced this week that the PJStar is shuttering their forums.  No real reason was given, but with the decrease in traffic it is not really a surprise.  This did cause one other board to resurface.  Years ago, during another disappearance of the PJStar board, one of their posters, Jim Beam started his own.  It didn't last long, PJStar came back and Jim's fell into disuse.  But it still exists, and the logins still work.  Apparently,  on that board, I used as a signature certain quotes that I found interesting.  Which is how I came across this gem:

"I will never, and I mean NEVER, stand up to pee again!"  GBG 1/4/2008
"I'm staying with this board until I have RocketWatcher voting democratic." Teetime 4/28/2008
"Mid, we're from the government and we're here to help." Mike Radigan 9/26/2008

So how about it Tee?  Have your 1st efforts as a PAC leader born fruit yet?

Jim Beam's Board

I don't think I ever changed that guy's mind about anything. I'm too much of a smartass to change minds. I did have some heated political discussions over there. Jim Beam said I was about an inch from getting kicked out when I said that 2008 Republican National Convention was "a sea of white faces".

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum