Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bills vs. Chiefs

+3
ramblinman
OSUBucks
dusty7
7 posters

Go down

Bills vs.  Chiefs Empty Bills vs. Chiefs

Post by dusty7 Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:05 pm

Could this game go down as the best ever? Incant think of any that were as great as the last 10 minutes of this game. To me, this was the Super Bowl.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

OSUBucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bills vs.  Chiefs Empty Re: Bills vs. Chiefs

Post by OSUBucks Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:39 pm

I think it was a classic, certainly way up there as one of the best I’ve ever seen. Josh Allen was spectacular, put the team on his back. I thought he had it. Mahomes on his own 25 with 13 seconds left and he gets his team in FG range. Whoever won the coin toss to get the ball first in OT was going to win. Both D’s were pretty gassed.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:03 am

I don't think I have ever been entertained more watching an NFL game.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:07 am

The Bills Defense to end regulation was just awful. I have no idea why they were protecting the sideline with KC having just 13 seconds left. There was time for 2 plays and a kick if all went well. First play Catch and throw and let Hill run free just cant happen. Guys just running down field in open space.

I might be in the minority but I dont feel bad that the Bills didnt get a chance in overtime. They should of closed things out in regulation.

If Leslie Frazier is coming to Chicago all I can say is oh boy.....

That being said great game. Josh Allen is freaking awesome.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:31 am

Bighitter11 wrote:The Bills Defense to end regulation was just awful.  I have no idea why they were protecting the sideline with KC having just 13 seconds left.  There was time for 2 plays and a kick if all went well.  First play Catch and throw and let Hill run free just cant happen.  Guys just running down field in open space.

I might be in the minority but I dont feel bad that the Bills didnt get a chance in overtime.  They should of closed things out in regulation.

That being said great game.  Josh Allen is freaking awesome.

I agree with the overtime. NFL overtime is much better than the NCAA. The Bills defense should have stepped up and made a play if they wanted the opportunity to win the game. They simply did not do that and Mahomes and Co. won the game. Flip it around and I think Buffalo would wind up winning the game.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:11 pm

dusty7 wrote:
Bighitter11 wrote:The Bills Defense to end regulation was just awful.  I have no idea why they were protecting the sideline with KC having just 13 seconds left.  There was time for 2 plays and a kick if all went well.  First play Catch and throw and let Hill run free just cant happen.  Guys just running down field in open space.

I might be in the minority but I dont feel bad that the Bills didnt get a chance in overtime.  They should of closed things out in regulation.

That being said great game.  Josh Allen is freaking awesome.

I agree with the overtime.  NFL overtime is much better than the NCAA. The Bills defense should have stepped up and made a play if they wanted the opportunity to win the game.  They simply did not do that and Mahomes and Co. won the game.  Flip it around and I think Buffalo would wind up winning the game.

As a fan, I did feel cheated that Josh Allen, who had performed spectacularly, did not get a chance to answer Mahomes in OT.

As a former coach, I agree that the Bills blew it by doing the one thing they couldn't do (giving up a TD) and deserved to lose.

But agreed...it was an instant classic!
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:47 pm

Josh Allen lost that game when he called tails on the OT flip of the coin.

Everyone knows you call heads in that situation.

They should trade him to the Bears.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor D Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:47 am

I can’t recall a more entertaining game. Idk why Buffalo kicked off into the end zone.

Doctor D
Doctor D
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:58 am

Doctor D wrote:I can’t recall a more entertaining game.  Idk why Buffalo kicked off into the end zone.  

I was wondering that too. The kickoff would probably have eaten up 6-7 seconds, likely giving KC time for only one more play.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:41 am

Well the owners have changed the OT rule so now both teams are guaranteed at least one possession when a game goes to OT.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum