Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by 19delta on Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Dropped Dish Network.

What options are there to stream NFL, MLB, and CFB? We have an Amazon Firebox, if that makes a difference.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4120
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Re: Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by BirdWatcher on Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Good move.

Can't help ya with streaming options. My life is way fuller without sitting on the couch for hours watching sports.

_________________
The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is what they do with your money after they steal it.
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 61
Location : Jamestown, TN

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Re: Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by Head Idiot on Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:02 pm

19delta wrote:Dropped Dish Network.

What options are there to stream NFL, MLB, and CFB? We have an Amazon Firebox, if that makes a difference.
We have a Fire Stick- is that what you mean?

I don't really watch much, but have TV through Hulu. Get Sox games and ESPN and local channels. Outside Sox and Bears games in the past month I probably watch less than 45mins a day on average.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 11443
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 102
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Re: Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by 19delta on Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:04 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
19delta wrote:Dropped Dish Network.

What options are there to stream NFL, MLB, and CFB? We have an Amazon Firebox, if that makes a difference.
We have a Fire Stick- is that what you mean?

I don't really watch much, but have TV through Hulu. Get Sox games and ESPN and local channels. Outside Sox and Bears games in the past month I probably watch less than 45mins a day on average.

We have a Fire Box. I think that's an old Fire Stick.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4120
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Re: Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by Head Idiot on Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:16 pm

19delta wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
19delta wrote:Dropped Dish Network.

What options are there to stream NFL, MLB, and CFB? We have an Amazon Firebox, if that makes a difference.
We have a Fire Stick- is that what you mean?

I don't really watch much, but have TV through Hulu. Get Sox games and ESPN and local channels. Outside Sox and Bears games in the past month I probably watch less than 45mins a day on average.

We have a Fire Box. I think that's an old Fire Stick.
My wife has a Fire Box, but she's a redhead so...
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 11443
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 102
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Re: Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by 19delta on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:30 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
19delta wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:
19delta wrote:Dropped Dish Network.

What options are there to stream NFL, MLB, and CFB? We have an Amazon Firebox, if that makes a difference.
We have a Fire Stick- is that what you mean?

I don't really watch much, but have TV through Hulu. Get Sox games and ESPN and local channels. Outside Sox and Bears games in the past month I probably watch less than 45mins a day on average.

We have a Fire Box. I think that's an old Fire Stick.
My wife has a Fire Box, but she's a redhead so...

Carpet matches the drapes, huh?
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4120
Join date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Re: Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by Head Idiot on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:56 pm

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin...
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 11443
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 102
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Re: Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by newcom on Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:57 am

Youtube TV is good but they just went from $50 to $65 a month Twisted Evil but added some crap channels LOL. Good sports channels and programming I like.
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 3439
Join date : 2008-09-25
Age : 53
Location : In the land of wordless books.

Back to top Go down

Cutting the cord (satellite TV) Empty Re: Cutting the cord (satellite TV)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum