Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for Bighitter11

+9
Horsefeather
HHSTigerFan2
Gridiron Guy
guerin
Head Idiot
Teetime
net
ramblinman
lefty120
13 posters

Go down

Prayers for Bighitter11 Empty Prayers for Bighitter11

Post by lefty120 Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:55 pm

Lost his wife early this morning. Just saw on Twitter. Praying for strength for the whole family.

lefty120
Bee-otch

guerin, Teetime and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Bighitter11 Empty Re: Prayers for Bighitter11

Post by ramblinman Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:38 pm

lefty120 wrote:Lost his wife early this morning. Just saw on Twitter. Praying for strength for the whole family.

May they find strength and solace in the support and prayers of their friends and loved ones.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

guerin, Teetime, lefty120 and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by net Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:18 pm

oh no! prayers to bighitter and his family. i can't even imagine that happening.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

guerin, Teetime and lefty120 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:09 pm

I'm thinking of Bighitter and his family in my prayers. May the warm memories of her console them at this time.

Admin

guerin, lefty120 and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:45 pm

I don't know what to say. God be with you in this time hitter. If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

guerin, Teetime, lefty120 and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guerin Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:15 pm

So sorry for your loss Bighitter, cant imagine what you're going through. Stay strong.
guerin
guerin
pumpkin chucker

Teetime, lefty120 and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gridiron Guy Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:03 am

Oh no! Sorry for your loss Hitter! Prayers for you and your family!

Gridiron Guy
Bee-otch

Teetime and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HHSTigerFan2 Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:02 am

Matt had been dealing with her health issues for several years, and as much as I respect him for what he does on the football field, respect him 100X as much for how he handled himself during this battle.. stood by her thru endless trips for dialysis and never seemed to get him down.. there was no bigger fan of Comet football than her, she will be greatly missed.

HHSTigerFan2
Bee-otch

guerin, Teetime, net and HHSTigerFan2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:21 am

Well said HHS. I think your sentiments are felt by many in your area!

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsefeather Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:27 am

Prayers of for comfort to you and your family, Hitter.
Horsefeather
Horsefeather
Bee-otch

http://djsautosandcards.weebly.com

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OldTitan Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:02 am

So very sorry for your loss, Hitter. I wish you comfort and peace during this time of profound grief.
OldTitan
OldTitan
Dr. Douche

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:06 am

Thanks Everyone

Michelle lost her battle with Stage 5 Kidney disease early Monday Morning. We first found out of her issues in June 2016 and literally got lucky we went to the Doctor when we did her functioning levels were so low the Dr said she probably wouldnt of made it more than a few more days.

The last 4 years she has gone through Dialysis 3 times a week MWF for 4 hours each day. It has not been easy on here she has not always had the best care there and had numerous surgerys because of clots etc from bad sticking of her needles.

She didnt feel the best this weekend but I did not see this coming. She could not walk on her own and got around on Crutches or Wheelchair. When we woke up at 3am Monday morning to go to Dialysis she said she didnt know how she was going to make it to the car and thought she was going to die. Never did I think that 5 minutes later while washing her face at the sink that she would fall out of her chair and collapse. After 20 minutes or so of CPR they were able to get a pulse going but had to restart again once in the Ambulence. She did not make it after that.

She was the most selfless, caring and giving person I have ever met. I cant tell you the number of times she had helped out another family when they had a death, illness, cancer etc. She would always whip up a 5 course meal for about 3 days. She loved to cook and thats why BH11 is 100 pounds heavier then when I met her 10 years ago. I actually met her at our 2010 Coaches Playoff party. Her sister is a teacher at Clifton Central. We actually arent married but have been together for 10 years. I always told her I would marry her 10 years from the day we met which would of been next month at the Non Playoff Pairing party in Coach Spooners garage lol damn you Covid.

I will somehow get through these next few days the bigger challenge is up ahead. I have no idea if the kids dad will try and take them from us. He has been pretty absent from their life and they dont want to live with him. His Wife frankly he a bitch he says so himself and wont let the kids up there during Covid. So I am going to find the strength to fight for them and keep them in our home.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers I am absolutely blown away by the Support of so many Coaches here and all over the Twitterverse. She will be missed.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:17 am

Heartbreaking story Matt...but thank you for sharing. You're a great man and I've always been a fan. I know I speak for everyone here on this board, we are with you and wrapping you and the kids you love in prayers and good thoughts during this tough time. We will be here if nothing else to just get on and vent! Hang in there and as HI said, don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do!

On somewhat of a side note, my wife's stepfather has been a lawyer in the Kankakee area for the last 40+ years. If you would ever need any legal advice regarding custody and the children, if he can't help you, he knows someone who most likely can. Don't hesitate to reach out!

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by newcom Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:29 am

Prayers to you and your family BH.
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

net likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:57 am

Again thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Her kids showed incredible strength last week during difficult times often picking me up when I was down. A beautiful visitation and service on Saturday. It was tough but I was able to hold it together most of the day.

As far as the kids future dad was going to up and take them this Friday. By the grace of God he reconsidered and is waiting until the end of the school quarter in late October so that buys us some legal time. Keep the kids in your prayers. Hopefully everything works out.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:32 am

Well Yesterday made 1 month since Michelle's passing. I dont know if it was fate, a miracle or some magic on her from Heaven but the kids father came down and informed the kids he was not planning to uproot them in the foreseeable future and maybe not ever. I am shocked that he finally turned the corner and respected the kids wishes but maybe it was the cold shoulder and tough love they sent his way. Either way i am thrilled with things.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Teetime, newcom, tps and net like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:38 am

That's great coach! Finally some of good news in this crazy uncertain time. Thank you for updating us! Continued thoughts with you guys!

lefty120
Bee-otch

Teetime and lefty120 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bighitter11 Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:07 am

lefty120 wrote:That's great coach!  Finally some of good news in this crazy uncertain time.  Thank you for updating us!  Continued thoughts with you guys!

Thanks for all the Support from you and so many coaches its much appreciated.
Bighitter11
Bighitter11
Douche
Douche

Teetime and lefty120 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:30 pm

This is great news and I am happy to hear this.

My wife went through a similar situation when her mom passed away when she was in 8th grade. She lived out in New Jersey and her father was anything but a quality character but was a prideful father and wanted to raise his daughter, but he soon realized the challenges and was too selfish to change his lifestyle. So they made a trip to visit her grandmother in Herscher and she has been here ever since. It was what she wanted and it put her in a much better situation to have a bright future. It sounds like this is the best move for your kiddos!
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by net Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:40 am

congrats bighitter! i bet you and the kids let out a huge sigh of relief! that's awesome!
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum