Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods

+2
Teetime
OSUBucks
6 posters

Go down

Tiger Woods Empty Tiger Woods

Post by OSUBucks Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:10 am

OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods Empty Re: Tiger Woods

Post by Teetime Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:15 am

That was fun to watch.

At his age he can still win three or four tournaments a year for five or six years. He will probably go through six girlfriends over that stretch.

I'd like to see him win another major tourney just for the excitement it will bring to golf. By the way.....golf is fading faster than football and there are very few concussions in golf.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:42 am

Teetime wrote:That was fun to watch.

At his age he can still win three or four tournaments a year for five or six years. He will probably go through six girlfriends over that stretch.

I'd like to see him win another major tourney just for the excitement it will bring to golf. By the way.....golf is fading faster than football and there are very few concussions in golf.
I'd like to see him win another major just to prove khalfie and those who said he wouldn't do it ever again wrong.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by tincup1215 Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:01 am

Head Idiot wrote:

I'd like to see him win another major just to prove khalfie and those who said he wouldn't do it ever again wrong.

I have a bottle of scotch riding on him winning another major. This bet was made back in 2009
tincup1215
tincup1215
King Fool
King Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by illinipete Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:19 am

Granted, he is playing better but it was still against a limited field. I am one saying he won't win another major but he'll probably tie or beat Snead's record by winning his own selected tourneys.
illinipete
illinipete
I Pete my Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:44 pm

When Tiger faded so did the game of golf. I hope Tinny wins that bet. I always enjoy it when these so called experts, including Khalfie, are proven wrong.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Frank Gallagher during Sunday night’s Shameless speaks about second chances after a fall from grace: “And admit it, we’re all pulling for Tiger every time he walks on the course.”

And lo and behold, Tiger wins that very same day.
crusader
crusader
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum