Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Jason Seaman

4 posters

Go down

Update on Jason Seaman Empty Update on Jason Seaman

Post by OldTitan Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 pm

As many of you are aware MSHS alum Jason Seaman was involved in a middle school shooting in Noblesville, Indiana. Jason teaches 7th grade science at the middle school.

Yesterday a student asked to leave class to use the rest room. The student returned to class with handguns and began shooting. He hit a 13 year-old girl. I don't have a final update on the girl's condition, but as of few hours ago it sounded like she was going to fully recover.

When the shooting began, Jason threw a basketball across the room and hit the kid in the head. He followed this up by charging at the shooter and swatted the gun away while tackling him. In the process, Jason was shot three times - once in the abdomen, once in the arm, and once in the pelvis. As he tackled and held the shooter down he yelled for his class to run and call 911.

Jason had surgery yesterday and I just received word he has been released from the hospital and is recovering at home.

Jason was a three sport athlete for us and excelled in all three. He was all-state in football and received a full ride from SIU. He was All-Area in basketball and has our school record in shot put. He is 6-4.5 and around 260 and is fit. Wrong guy to mess with for sure.

The news yesterday shook me pretty badly - the combination of it being one of my greatest former athletes and a school shooting I suppose. Thank God it was Jason - he saved lives yesterday, and thankfully he is going to be OK.
OldTitan
OldTitan
Dr. Douche

Back to top Go down

Update on Jason Seaman Empty Re: Update on Jason Seaman

Post by Teetime Sat May 26, 2018 9:29 pm

I understand that yesterday’s events would have that effect on you.

If I had had anything at all to do with the formation of that young man’s mental make-up I would be extremely proud of him today and every day.

You should be proud.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by net Sun May 27, 2018 9:05 am

that's awesome news. glad he's okay. what a hero!
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Mon May 28, 2018 8:31 am

just read an article in the paper that someone started a gofundme account, and they've already raised $55k!
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ging Tue May 29, 2018 10:55 am

OldTitan wrote:As many of you are aware MSHS alum Jason Seaman was involved in a middle school shooting in Noblesville, Indiana. Jason teaches 7th grade science at the middle school.

Yesterday a student asked to leave class to use the rest room. The student returned to class with handguns and began shooting. He hit a 13 year-old girl. I don't have a final update on the girl's condition, but as of few hours ago it sounded like she was going to fully recover.

When the shooting began, Jason threw a basketball across the room and hit the kid in the head. He followed this up by charging at the shooter and swatted the gun away while tackling him. In the process, Jason was shot three times - once in the abdomen, once in the arm, and once in the pelvis. As he tackled and held the shooter down he yelled for his class to run and call 911.

Jason had surgery yesterday and I just received word he has been released from the hospital and is recovering at home.

Jason was a three sport athlete for us and excelled in all three. He was all-state in football and received a full ride from SIU. He was All-Area in basketball and has our school record in shot put. He is 6-4.5 and around 260 and is fit. Wrong guy to mess with for sure.

The news yesterday shook me pretty badly - the combination of it being one of my greatest former athletes and a school shooting I suppose. Thank God it was Jason - he saved lives yesterday, and thankfully he is going to be OK.

^ this post better set the turk's record for most +'s ever received!
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down