Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riverton football coach resigns just before practice starts.

4 posters

Go down

Riverton football coach resigns just before practice starts. Empty Riverton football coach resigns just before practice starts.

Post by Teetime Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:34 pm

https://newschannel20.com/sports/content/riverton-football-head-coach-jason-nikson-resigns

Jason Nikson was the coach at Lanphier for a short while, but I'm not sure where else he has coached.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Riverton football coach resigns just before practice starts. Empty Re: Riverton football coach resigns just before practice starts.

Post by net Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:48 pm

Teetime wrote:https://newschannel20.com/sports/content/riverton-football-head-coach-jason-nikson-resigns

Jason Nikson was the coach at Lanphier for a short while, but I'm not sure where else he has coached.

he was a cps coach before coming to the patch. he was at sehs, lanphier and then riverton. he has taken a teaching job in 186 where his wife, patty, is an elementary principal. he's leaving riverton to be able to attend his kid's activities.

does the timing suck? yes, but he's a good dude and his family comes first. out of respect for him and 186, i'll let the boe announce his new position.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

OSUBucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Riverton football coach resigns just before practice starts. Empty Re: Riverton football coach resigns just before practice starts.

Post by OSUBucks Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:16 pm

net wrote:
Teetime wrote:https://newschannel20.com/sports/content/riverton-football-head-coach-jason-nikson-resigns

he was a cps coach before coming to the patch. he was at sehs, lanphier and then riverton. he has taken a teaching job in 186 where his wife, patty, is an elementary principal. he's leaving riverton to be able to attend his kid's activities.

does the timing suck? yes, but he's a good dude and his family comes first. out of respect for him and 186, i'll let the boe announce his new position.

I respect his decision. Riverton football has been a mess for a while.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by HHSTigerFan2 Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:58 am

HHSTigerFan2
Bee-otch

OSUBucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down