Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus IV

+19
4a(6afornet)north
Horsefeather
sammy hagar
19delta
mc140
ging
Ghengis Khan
lefty120
wolverine55
Teetime
net
general maximus
OSUBucks
ramblinman
dusty7
tm
tps
Head Idiot
BirdWatcher
23 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Coronavirus IV - Page 21 Empty Re: Coronavirus IV

Post by dusty7 Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:11 am

Interesting piece from The NY Times.  Why does anybody still listen to the CDC. Says it in the article, it is a political organization, which I known is an opinion but it’s not far from the truth.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:16 am

dusty7 wrote:Interesting piece from The NY Times.  Why does anybody still listen to the CDC.  Says it in the article, it is a political organization, which I known is an opinion but it’s not far from the truth.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/health/covid-cdc-data.html

that link is behind a pay wall for me.
this one covers the same story.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10537161/CDC-refusing-publish-data-collected-booster-effectiveness-aged-18-49.html

cdc practices raise 'transparency' concerns

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:29 am

OSUBucks wrote:Almost every state in the country is lifting their mask mandates while Pritzker  wants to fast track his appeal to the Illinois Supreme Court. What am I missing here?

As of today 82% of school in the state are Mask Optional.  On the Kankakee Daily Journal they had an interview of a large school consultant who stated that he does not believe ISBE will enforce the mandate, regardless of the Supreme Court ruling, and those who lost accreditation for going optional will be reinstated.

https://www.daily-journal.com/news/illinois/school-association-doesn-t-expect-isbe-to-enforce-mask-mandate-at-this-point/article_a423a338-932b-11ec-a262-6341852a21f0.html
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:24 pm

Where's fauci?

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:39 pm

tps wrote:Where's fauci?

He is now a political liability heading into primaries an election in November.  Same with Ezieke as well. Politicians need to distance themselves from those that created the failed COVID measures so they can say they were just following orders from"the science.".
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:00 am

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri May 06, 2022 5:07 pm

Despite the continuing increase of Covid cases in Illinois the Covid hospitalizations in our state are going down. That is the key metric.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Fri May 06, 2022 5:51 pm

OSUBucks wrote:Despite the continuing increase of Covid cases in Illinois the Covid hospitalizations in our state are going down. That is the key metric.

Good news on the hospitalizations.

With the ready access of at home tests out there now, and with so many people self testing positive and not seeking treatment, I have to wonder to what degree are the official IDPH numbers underrepresenting the true spread of the disease in Illinois these days.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri May 06, 2022 7:33 pm

I saw something week ago from CDC in that they estimate that 58% of the country have already had Covid. That would mean a lot of people with mild symptoms or asymptomatic if their data is accurate.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Tue May 31, 2022 6:03 am

had my 40th class reunion this past weekend. i got a bunch of texts from classmates who tested positive for covid and are sick. all of those sick have been vaccinated. i still am not.

i only went friday and spent the majority of my time hanging around my truck with friends listening to the brat pack and wandering from bar to bar listening to bands-all of them outside.

i know pike bishop has been to alumni weekend in beardstown. it is one of the biggest parties you can attend. it's absolutely crazy and a blast.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Bishop Tue May 31, 2022 12:23 pm

net wrote:had my 40th class reunion this past weekend. i got a bunch of texts from classmates who tested positive for covid and are sick. all of those sick have been vaccinated. i still am not.

i only went friday and spent the majority of my time hanging around my truck with friends listening to the brat pack and wandering from bar to bar listening to bands-all of them outside.

i know pike bishop has been to alumni weekend in beardstown. it is one of the biggest parties you can attend. it's absolutely crazy and a blast.

Yes, Beardstown used to have the best class reunion set up ever. Big meal, blocking off the high school parking lot and turning into a big kegger. The last one I went to with my Beardstown grad wife, they had it at the Elks downtown. I don't know whether they still have the old format but it was a blast

Pike Bishop
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by net Tue May 31, 2022 1:36 pm

Pike Bishop wrote:
net wrote:had my 40th class reunion this past weekend. i got a bunch of texts from classmates who tested positive for covid and are sick. all of those sick have been vaccinated. i still am not.

Yes, Beardstown used to have the best class reunion set up ever. Big meal, blocking off the high school parking lot and turning into a big kegger. The last one I went to with my Beardstown grad wife, they had it at the Elks downtown. I don't know whether they still have the old format but it was a blast

fridays are for the class reunions at private venues. saturday is for the kegs in the hs parking lot where all alumni are welcome to attend.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:27 pm

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:22 pm

I know quite a few people who have got Covid this year. A few of them felt pretty crappy for the better part of a week. None were hospitalized.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:26 pm

NM
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:44 pm

OSUBucks wrote:I know quite a few people who have got Covid this year. A few of them felt pretty crappy for the better part of a week. None were hospitalized.

i've had it twice. unvaccinated. i'm still here. my wife as well.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

OSUBucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:57 pm

Good to hear you’re doing well net! Opening game just a little over a month away, will be here before we know it.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:31 am

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:00 am

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:20 pm

By fauci, good riddance. He shoud leave tomorrow.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by sarika Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:55 am

loss of my friend due to COVID-19 and the oxygen shortage in India. His passing highlights the critical need for accessible medical resources. A portable oxygen concentrator can be crucial in providing continuous oxygen support, especially in areas facing shortages. Let's advocate for increased availability of such devices to ensure that individuals battling COVID-19 have access to essential medical equipment. In memory of your friend, let's work towards strengthening healthcare infrastructure and raising awareness about the importance of timely oxygen support during the ongoing pandemic.

sarika

https://sanraimed.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21