Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Last Dance"

+4
wolverine55
Head Idiot
OSUBucks
newcom
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Last Dance" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Last Dance"

Post by OSUBucks Mon May 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Agree that it was very good last night. Jordan could be very hard on his teammates. He really pushed them hard in an effort to get everything out of them. Jordan, Kukoc and Kerr all came out looking good last night. Bill Cartwright too but Scotty Pippen not so much. It was a huge mistake by him not going back into that game, it really made him look selfish.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Mon May 11, 2020 1:54 pm

OSUBucks wrote:Agree that it was very good last night. Jordan could be very hard on his teammates. He really pushed them hard in an effort to get everything out of them. Jordan, Kukoc and Kerr all came out looking good last night. Bill Cartwright too but Scotty Pippen not so much. It was a huge mistake by him not going back into that game, it really made him look selfish.

The WORST part about the Pippen thing is that, when given the chance to apologize for what he did, not only did he NOT apologize, he doubled down on it! To say, over 25 years later, after having a HOF-worthy career and having made millions of dollars from the Chicago Bulls, that, given the opportunity, he would do the exact same thing in that situation! What an idiot! It was a chance for Pippen to get a little redemption and maybe a little goodwill from Bulls fans and he blew it. Not a smart man. He obviously doesn't care about how he is perceived in Chicago.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine55 Mon May 11, 2020 2:12 pm

BTW, I would have loved to have seen those pickup games on the Space Jam set!
wolverine55
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon May 11, 2020 4:23 pm

19delta wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:Agree that it was very good last night. Jordan could be very hard on his teammates. He really pushed them hard in an effort to get everything out of them. Jordan, Kukoc and Kerr all came out looking good last night. Bill Cartwright too but Scotty Pippen not so much. It was a huge mistake by him not going back into that game, it really made him look selfish.

The WORST part about the Pippen thing is that, when given the chance to apologize for what he did, not only did he NOT apologize, he doubled down on it! To say, over 25 years later, after having a HOF-worthy career and having made millions of dollars from the Chicago Bulls, that, given the opportunity, he would do the exact same thing in that situation! What an idiot! It was a chance for Pippen to get a little redemption and maybe a little goodwill from Bulls fans and he blew it. Not a smart man. He obviously doesn't care about how he is perceived in Chicago.

Agree, I was really surprised by his response.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon May 11, 2020 4:27 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
19delta wrote:

Agree, I was really surprised by his response.
There's probably more than a couple reasons an All Time Top 50 NBA player went to Central Arkansas.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Mon May 11, 2020 10:53 pm

wolverine55 wrote:Definitely.  Based on the previews, this was the night I was least interested in because I don't care a whole lot about Jordan's baseball pursuit or Space Jam.  But, it probably ended up being the most intriguing night.

I agree 100%. I was thinking it would be more focused on his baseball career but they definitely did a great job showing why Jordan chose to leave basketball and it definitely disproves the whole gambling investigation or supposed suspension being the reason he left. Like in episode 6, Magic Johnson told the press that they were going to force Michael out of the game, which I think they played a role in Jordan just being burnt out.

Space Jam pickup games would have been awesome to see more footage.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine55 Tue May 12, 2020 8:40 am

As a Michigan fan, it was awesome seeing that a young Juwan Howard got the invite to those games!!
wolverine55
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum