Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICE Impacts Game: Border Stop Leads to Forfeit

4 posters

Go down

ICE Impacts Game: Border Stop Leads to Forfeit Empty ICE Impacts Game: Border Stop Leads to Forfeit

Post by crusader Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:43 pm

As Paul Harvey used to say, here is the rest of the story.

Canada Prep Football Academy, based on St. Catherine, Ontario, made a 14-hour trip to play the Madison, IL Trojans on Saturday. Well, most of them did. Passport problems left half of the Raiders stuck at the U.S. border. The 11 Canadian players who were allowed to continue on their journey succumbed to the heat of a Midwest August.

https://www.bnd.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article217267895.html
crusader
crusader
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

ICE Impacts Game: Border Stop Leads to Forfeit Empty Re: ICE Impacts Game: Border Stop Leads to Forfeit

Post by Head Idiot Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:25 pm

This could be the most bizarre story from this season and there's already been a bunch, with more to follow I'm sure.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

ICE Impacts Game: Border Stop Leads to Forfeit Empty Re: ICE Impacts Game: Border Stop Leads to Forfeit

Post by OSUBucks Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Wow, crazy story. Only 11 players made it to Madison so they all were two way players in the heat. I'm really good at math. Smile
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:50 pm

crusader wrote:As Paul Harvey used to say, here is the rest of the story.

Canada Prep Football Academy, based on St. Catherine, Ontario, made a 14-hour trip to play the Madison, IL Trojans on Saturday. Well, most of them did. Passport problems left half of the Raiders stuck at the U.S. border. The 11 Canadian players who were allowed to continue on their journey succumbed to the heat of a Midwest August.

lmao. i hope ice lays off beardstown until the end of the season.

paul harvey show show can bite my arse.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:15 pm

net wrote:
crusader wrote:As Paul Harvey used to say, here is the rest of the story.

lmao. i hope ice lays off beardstown until the end of the season.

paul harvey show show can bite my arse.

LOL, anyone familiar with Beardstown will get that joke. Smile
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down