Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan Governor

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michigan Governor  Empty Michigan Governor

Post by lefty120 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:49 am

This makes me wonder how many of these groups are out there and how many are plotting these types of things. My guess is way more than we think.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-20201009-2pt7mgmlxne67k67tbtsk2t75e-story.html

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Michigan Governor  Empty Re: Michigan Governor

Post by dusty7 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:20 pm

I bet there many groups like this on both sides of the aisle.

But for the mayor to suggest that it "all falls on Trump" is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. To blame the actions of these individuals on the president is pathetic. It is not like he is telling people to do this. I know he stirs the pot and doesn't help the issue with his Tweets and other actions, but to place the blame on him is sad.
dusty7
dusty7
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:22 pm

dusty7 wrote:I bet there many groups like this on both sides of the aisle.

But for the mayor to suggest that it "all falls on Trump" is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.  To blame the actions of these individuals on the president is pathetic.  It is not like he is telling people to do this.  I know he stirs the pot and doesn't help the issue with his Tweets and other actions, but to place the blame on him is sad.
It's their go to move.

Because we all know that we all danced around rainbows and farted incense during the Obama years.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:51 pm

But for the mayor to suggest that it "all falls on Trump" is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.  To blame the actions of these individuals on the president is pathetic.  It is not like he is telling people to do this.  I know he stirs the pot and doesn't help the issue with his Tweets and other actions, but to place the blame on him is sad.

Completely agree.

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by newcom on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Exactly, he even gets blames for the weather.
It's their go to move.

Because we all know that we all danced around rainbows and farted incense during the Obama years.
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:10 pm

newcom wrote:Exactly, he even gets blames for the weather.
It's their go to move.

Remember when George W caused Katrina because he hated black people?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:05 pm

What mayor suggested that this all fell on Trump?

Are you guys blaming Lightfoot again?

Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:12 pm

Was this the Proud Boys following the order to "Stand Ready"?

Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps on Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:07 pm

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by center on Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Teetime wrote:What mayor suggested that this all fell on Trump?

Are you guys blaming Lightfoot again?

I think they were talking about the Governor of Michigan. Not a mayor.

center
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman on Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:20 pm

lefty120 wrote:

Completely agree.

Trump has intentionally tried very hard to cultivate division and a culture war.  It's how he gets his base fired up.  To deny that is to have your head in the sand.  

Would the conspirators have continued to plan this action against the governor of Michigan if Trump had not encouraged Michiganders to "Liberate Michigan" around the time that some of them occupied the state capitol building brandishing their firearms?  Would they have done anything if the President hadn't taken every opportunity to slam the Michigan governor through tweets and other public comments?  He does not control the actions of others, but he sure as hell intentionally tries to influence them.  

We shouldn't be surprised that this happened.

Wanna know who I blame for this? All the Republican senators and others who DO have their heads in the sand when it comes to Trump. They are the ones who don't have the stones to stand up to this bully who specializes in appealing to the basest elements of our society. They are the ones who have made their beds with Trump and choose to lie in them.

Last edited by ramblinman on Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks on Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Both Mayor Lightfoot and Governor Whitmer are blaming Trump of inciting domestic terror. That is a stretch. I think RM has been watching too much MSNBC. Smile
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:22 pm

ramblinman wrote:
lefty120 wrote:

Completely agree.

Trump has intentionally tried very hard to cultivate division and a culture war.  It's how he gets his base fired up.  To deny that is to have your head in the sand.  

Would the conspirators have continued to plan this action against the governor of Michigan if Trump had not encouraged Michiganders to "Liberate Michigan" around the time that some of them occupied the state capitol building brandishing their firearms?  Would they have done anything if the President hadn't taken every opportunity to slam the Michigan governor through tweets and other public comments?  He does not control the actions of others, but he sure as hell intentionally tries to influence them.  

We shouldn't be surprised that this happened.

Wanna know who I blame for this?  All the Republican senators and others who DO have their heads in the sand when it comes to Trump.  They are the ones who don't have the stones to stand up to this bully who specializes in appealing to the basest elements of our society.  They are the ones who have made their beds with Trump and choose to lie in them.
Despite your rant, that guy with the anarchy flag isn't a "Trumper".
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:05 pm

ramblinman wrote:Wanna know who I blame for this?

I blame CNN and the other MSM outlets that repeat the debunked Fine People Hoax (to this day), causing 60+ million people to think their President is a racist. That's divisive.....

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

tps and dusty7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:21 pm

Going out on a limb here but I'm guessing that these guys were all goobers and were basically entrapped into doing it by law enforcement.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:50 pm

Why is it that Trump and the Republicans are always to blame for the political polarization? Haven't the Dems been looking to disprove Trump's election and found little to no evidence of Russian collusion but rather have implicated Obama and Biden in knowing that questionable practices were taking place on the part of the Dems? That's pretty devisive if you ask me.

If Trump wins again, we will have to endure another 4 years of investigations into investigations which will do little to solve any of the real problems our country faces and we will continue to become more divided and our elections will no longer hold any credibility.
dusty7
dusty7
Douche
Douche

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:26 pm

Republicans also haven't went out and repeatedly told their supporters to physically harass the others-
#Resist
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:15 pm

dusty7 wrote:Why is it that Trump and the Republicans are always to blame for the political polarization? Haven't the Dems been looking to disprove Trump's election and found little to no evidence of Russian collusion but rather have implicated Obama and Biden in knowing that questionable practices were taking place on the part of the Dems?

No.

I’m not aware of anyone trying to disprove the 2016 election results. There was a lot of collusion evidence...did you read the Mueller report?

Is there a democratic investigation implicating Obama in anything other than acting as President?

But yes, republicans do get blamed for political polarization. They deserve it. Trump delights in doing what ever he can to get under the skin of democrats and brags about each and every time he does it when he is holding a rally. Have you ever watched one of his rallies? They are all about serving up red meat to the Trumpsters in attendance. It’s as if he doesn’t think anyone will see what he is telling them.

Last edited by Teetime on Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:30 pm

Teetime wrote:I’m not aware of anyone trying to disprove the 2016 election results. There was a lot of collusion evidence...did you read the Mueller report?

Yes, I read it. But Hillary's never gonna serve a day for her collusion....

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:46 am

I see Bill Barr dropped his big investigation into “unmasking” yesterday. He found nothing was done wrong. It was a much quieter ending than was the beginning of the investigation.

What ever became of that “Durham” investigation. I thought that was going to expose all the Democrat’s dirty laundry before the election.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/even-more-questions-about-durham-investigation

Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher on Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:38 am

Teetime wrote:I see Bill Barr dropped his big investigation into “unmasking” yesterday. He found nothing was done wrong.

I've only seen that reported with sources as "people familiar with" on the Fake News (CNN & Fox sites). It's 2020. I know better than to fall for unsourced articles from the MSM.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:30 am

Following a long tradition that Comey interrupted, the DOJ doesn't announce investigations that result in no wrongdoing.

The head of the investigation, a guy named Bash, left the service of the DOJ on October 5th.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/520922-unmasking-probe-concludes-without-finding-any-substantive-wrongdoing

Last edited by Teetime on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghengis Khan on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:31 am

BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:I see Bill Barr dropped his big investigation into “unmasking” yesterday. He found nothing was done wrong.

I've only seen that reported with sources as "people familiar with" on the Fake News (CNN & Fox sites).   It's 2020.  I know better than to fall for unsourced articles from the MSM.

What/who are your news sources?

Ghengis Khan
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:31 am

Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content