Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breonna Taylor

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Breonna Taylor

Post by lefty120 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:29 am

So I, like many, have been following this story from afar, but haven't really dug in to many of the facts of the case.  I stumbled across this article in the Chicago Tribune today, regarding Gov. Pritzker putting our national guard on alert as the States Attorney prepares to issue his decision as to whether charges will be filed against the officers.  First, this is a horrible tragedy, no matter what lens you look at it through.  But, in this article, it details a couple items that I was completely unaware of.  Now, maybe these are not factual, and someone help me out if that is the case.  There may be some who are more informed on this matter than I am.  But 2 things jumped out at me:

1.  Her ex boyfriend, a known drug dealer, was who the warrant was for...he had also been seen in the area.  I have not heard that at all in the media reports of this story.  Again, I could have missed it, but this is new information to me.  I think this is very relevant!

2.  Her current boyfriend is the one who fired at police first, fearing it was an intruder.  Ok...I can understand that completely as I'm sure the police came in very aggressively...but that is also information I had never heard reported in the media and also, pretty relevant.  

A good example, if these facts in the article are indeed accurate, that the media sensationalizing things to play to a certain audience is a real problem.  

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-illinois-national-guard-chicago-breonna-taylor-20200923-hqlhjebrcvb2blwyik22uot3be-story.html

lefty120
Bee-otch

Posts : 563
Join date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Head Idiot on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:34 am

None of those types of things are ever presented in these instances. It's all about furthering the agenda and casting even a shadow of a doubt doesn't do that.

Next thing you know, you'll be reading those crazy conspiracy theories based on facts and stuff.

And I'll be honest, I don't know crap about this case.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 11443
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 102
Location : Here

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Teetime on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:48 am

Like lefty, I have also followed the main facts of the story, but not gotten into the details.

I did know, and have heard multiple times, that her boyfriend was the first to fire. It sounded reasonable that if you kept a loaded gun for protection you would fire it at peeps that burst into your apartment in the dark while you were asleep.

I don't even know, did Ms. Taylor's boyfriend survive the raid? I'm not sure it matters, but has he confirmed the order of shots fired or is this just the police account?


Last edited by Teetime on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
"COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....(BW 6/29/2020)
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 7105
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by lefty120 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:56 am

Teetime wrote:Like lefty, I have also followed the main facts of the story, but not gotten into the details.

I did know, and have heard multiple times, that her boyfriend was the first to fire. It sounded reasonable that if you kept a loaded gun for protection you would fire it at peeps that burst into your apartment in the dark while you were asleep.

I don't even know, did Ms. Taylor's boyfriend survive the raid? I'm not sure it matters, but has he confirmed the order of shots fired or is this just the police account?

As to the ex-boyfriend part...what has that got to do with it? I thought the police had admitted that they were at the wrong apartment. How does the ex having been in the area have anything to do with an incorrect address? Were they going to raid every apartment in the area that night until they found the right one?  

All good points...from my understanding, being at her apartment was the only reason he'd have been in the area.  Just speculation on my part, but I'd be interested to know how long she'd been with the current boyfriend.  Perhaps this was a situation of her trying to move on with the new man, and the police in their surveillance of the former boyfriend saw him at her place trying to reconcile. And yes, he did survive.  Perhaps this was a situation where he'd been seen there recently.  Again, facts not all out there which leaves people to jump on a bandwagon pretty quickly.

lefty120
Bee-otch

Posts : 563
Join date : 2008-12-14

newcom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by OSUBucks on Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Only one officer has been charged. It was Officer Hankison. He was charged with 1st degree wanton endangerment. That's a class B felony in Kentucky. Maximum sentence of 5 years. The other officers weren't charged. I fear there's going to be trouble in Louisville over this verdict.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2008-09-26

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Head Idiot on Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:12 pm

OSUBucks wrote:Only one officer has been charged. It was Officer Hankison. He was charged with 1st degree wanton endangerment. That's a class B felony in Kentucky. Maximum sentence of 5 years. The other officers weren't charged. I fear there's going to be trouble in Louisville over this verdict.
Let's be honest. Outside a public hanging there was going to be unrest.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 11443
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 102
Location : Here

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by BirdWatcher on Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Teetime wrote:I did know, and have heard multiple times, that her boyfriend was the first to fire. It sounded reasonable that if you kept a loaded gun for protection

Or if you were a drug dealer.

Breonna Taylor was the victim of a tragic situation.

However,

She was named on the warrant because she dated drug traffickers, hung out with drug traffickers, and gave a car registered to her to a drug dealing ex-BF the cops were watching.

_________________
The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is what they do with your money after they steal it.
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 61
Location : Jamestown, TN

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Teetime on Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:24 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:I did know, and have heard multiple times, that her boyfriend was the first to fire. It sounded reasonable that if you kept a loaded gun for protection

Or if you were a drug dealer.

Breonna Taylor was the victim of a tragic situation.

However,

She was named on the warrant because she dated drug traffickers, hung out with drug traffickers, and gave a car registered to her to a drug dealing ex-BF the cops were watching.


The City of Louisville must not think it's that simple. They gave her estate $12 Million dollars in an out of court settlement.

I missed it. There must be evidence the BF with the gun is a drug dealer? Or maybe it doesn't matter if he was a criminal or not?

The Ex BF (drug dealer) was arrested earlier in the day and bailed his way out.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
"COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....(BW 6/29/2020)
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 7105
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by BirdWatcher on Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:39 pm

BREAKING: Kentucky Attorney General says search warrant executed in #BreonnaTaylor killing was NOT a "no-knock" warrant & officers announced their presence

_________________
The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is what they do with your money after they steal it.
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 61
Location : Jamestown, TN

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by lefty120 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:57 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:I did know, and have heard multiple times, that her boyfriend was the first to fire. It sounded reasonable that if you kept a loaded gun for protection

Or if you were a drug dealer.

Breonna Taylor was the victim of a tragic situation.

However,

She was named on the warrant because she dated drug traffickers, hung out with drug traffickers, and gave a car registered to her to a drug dealing ex-BF the cops were watching.

All this is information that hasn't been readily available in the media, at least not to my knowledge. However, these facts will NEVER be used by people to keep level heads.

lefty120
Bee-otch

Posts : 563
Join date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Head Idiot on Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:30 pm

lefty120 wrote:
BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:I did know, and have heard multiple times, that her boyfriend was the first to fire. It sounded reasonable that if you kept a loaded gun for protection

Or if you were a drug dealer.

Breonna Taylor was the victim of a tragic situation.

However,

She was named on the warrant because she dated drug traffickers, hung out with drug traffickers, and gave a car registered to her to a drug dealing ex-BF the cops were watching.

All this is information that hasn't been readily available in the media, at least not to my knowledge.  However, these facts will NEVER be used by people to keep level heads.  
But, we're in a weird time where a lot of the people pushing the agenda with the Taylor type stuff also want us to believe being a drug dealer isn't a punishable thing.

"No one should be in jail for a nonviolent crime."
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 11443
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 102
Location : Here

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Teetime on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:03 pm

Here is some good writing on the story from the "paper of record"

https://www.nytimes.com/article/breonna-taylor-police.html

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
"COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....(BW 6/29/2020)
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 7105
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by OSUBucks on Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Breonna Taylor never committed a crime in her life. If this had been handled properly she'd still be alive. Why break down the door in the middle of the night? On the other hand maybe if she had broken up with her drug dealing boyfriend a couple months sooner she'd still be alive.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Posts : 4198
Join date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by general maximus on Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:04 am

The relationship with the ex boyfriend was not very long ago according to a couple reports. My understanding is that the police did announce the warrant and were there looking for packages that surveillance confirmed were delivered to that residence in connection with the ex boyfriend. They had the right house, they executed the potential evidence gathering very poorly. And she is dead because of it. AWFUL result.

I am also under the impression from the "reports" that the police officer shot 10 rounds into the window from outside when returning fire. I believe he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Anyone and I mean ANYONE who know anything about gun safety knows that you are responsible for the rounds you send out of your weapon. If you do not know that, then you should not be allowed legally possess a gun. Her death is tragic regardless of the circumstances. Unless it can be proved that she was resisting with lethal force or potential lethal force, then her death is criminal. How many of us have seen the videos of cops training on shooting the bad guy with a gun and a little girl holding a doll nearby and the targets flip out from concealment? While it is not exactly like that in training, you get the idea.

People rioting and shooting cops as a result is just as criminal (prob more) Head Idiot, I doubt even a public hanging would satisfy the mob. Would the 12M be a "normal" settlement in an accidental death? Maybe? Not sure. Obviously there is fault there. And the 12M is not gonna bring her back.

Let's not forget that the current boyfriend started shooting at the POLICE. He is partly responsible for his girlfriend's death. The media will not project that perspective because it does not play well. Those of you (and me sometimes) that slept through History class need to take a few min and go read the section on Yellow Journalism. The statement that rings strong through all of this warranted media distrust is "You provide the pictures and I will provide the War" If we do not think both sides of the media have an agenda, and we get most of our information from said source, can we really have an unbiased voice shaping our optics of nearly every situation?

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Teetime on Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:23 am

general maximus wrote:Let's not forget that the current boyfriend started shooting at the POLICE.  He is partly responsible for his girlfriend's death.  The media will not project that perspective because it does not play well.  Those of you (and me sometimes) that slept through History class need to take a few min and go read the section on Yellow Journalism.  The statement that rings strong through all of this warranted media distrust is "You provide the pictures and I will provide the War"  If we do not think both sides of the media have an agenda, and we get most of our information from said source, can we really have an unbiased voice shaping our optics of nearly every situation?  


There were no drugs, drug equipment, drug money or packages in the apartment. The new boyfriend (six months) had no reason to shoot a cop with nothing to hide and he says they didn't announce they were police. There is a witness that says the police did announce themselves and several witnesses that said they did not. The States Attorney and Grand Jury chose to believe the one witness. The boyfriend made a 911 call to try to get medical help for Breonna just a few minutes after the shooting stopped and it is obvious from his words that he had no idea the police were at the door.

Kentucky has a "stand your ground" law and he owned and registered the gun he had for protection.

In what circumstance would a man protecting his home from a break-in (the place he says he thought he was in) and shooting the person breaking-in have any culpability in the death of the unarmed person he was trying to protect?

I'm not a big fan of "stand your ground" laws because I think this is the inevitable result, but if you have them, they can't just apply to white people.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
"COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....(BW 6/29/2020)
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 7105
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Teetime on Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:47 am

BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:I did know, and have heard multiple times, that her boyfriend was the first to fire. It sounded reasonable that if you kept a loaded gun for protection

Or if you were a drug dealer.

I have not heard anyone say that the boyfriend with the gun that night was a drug dealer. Are you saying that owning a gun is indicative of dealing drugs? Is that a rule that applies to all people, or just certain people?


BirdWatcher wrote:Breonna Taylor was the victim of a tragic situation.

However,

She was named on the warrant because she dated drug traffickers, hung out with drug traffickers, and gave a car registered to her to a drug dealing ex-BF the cops were watching.

It was a search warrant, not an arrest warrant. If her name was on it then the plan was to search her. Dating, hanging out with and loaning your car to a bad person, even a drug dealer, does not make you a criminal.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
"COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....(BW 6/29/2020)
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 7105
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by general maximus on Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 am

Teetime wrote:
general maximus wrote:Let's not forget that the current boyfriend started shooting at the POLICE.  He is partly responsible for his girlfriend's death.  The media will not project that perspective because it does not play well.  Those of you (and me sometimes) that slept through History class need to take a few min and go read the section on Yellow Journalism.  The statement that rings strong through all of this warranted media distrust is "You provide the pictures and I will provide the War"  If we do not think both sides of the media have an agenda, and we get most of our information from said source, can we really have an unbiased voice shaping our optics of nearly every situation?  


There were no drugs, drug equipment, drug money or packages in the apartment. The new boyfriend (six months) had no reason to shoot a cop with nothing to hide and he says they didn't announce they were police. There is a witness that says the police did announce themselves and several witnesses that said they did not. The States Attorney and Grand Jury chose to believe the one witness.  The boyfriend made a 911 call to try to get medical help for Breonna just a few minutes after the shooting stopped and it is obvious from his words that he had no idea the police were at the door.

Kentucky has a "stand your ground" law and he owned and registered the gun he had for protection.

In what circumstance would a man protecting his home from a break-in (the place he says he thought he was in) and shooting the person breaking-in have any culpability in the death of the unarmed person he was trying to protect?

I'm not a big fan of "stand your ground" laws because I think this is the inevitable result, but if you have them, they can't just apply to white people.

Body Camera footage? I am so hesitant to believe much else.

Of course he would not say they announced they were the police. Duh.

Law enforcement were building a case against a known drug dealer and that includes investigating leads of past residences. Reports were that he was at that residence & had packages being delivered just weeks before. It's common that dealers do not use their own residences to receive product.

Did he shoot at the police? He is just as responsible for firing at police as the officer that killed Taylor. Since he was a registered gun owner, he should know better. The whole Stand Your Ground rule is invalid. You gotta actually see who you are shooting. Do you think the cops were not wearing SWAT type gear?

If he does not shoot at the cops, does that officer return fire through the window?

At NO time am I saying the police handled this right. And that Ms. Taylor deserved to die as a result of any of her actions. The people around her killed her. They are responsible for her death. Irresponsible discharge of weapons at the very least.

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Teetime on Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:08 am

One other thing...I just think is weird.

Kenneth Walker (the new boyfriend), who got off one shot when the police used a battering ram on the door hit a cop in the leg. He was one for one.

The Police, from several guns, returned fire and shot 35 rounds. Not a single round hit Kenneth Walker. It is a tiny little apartment. Zero for 35 by the trained gun users.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
"COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....(BW 6/29/2020)
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 7105
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Head Idiot on Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:29 am

Going from light to darkness for the cops vs already being in the dark?

I know that when I come home from work on a half night, I can't see crap in our bedroom, but my wife can see me perfectly from the bed because she's used to it.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 11443
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 102
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Teetime on Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:26 pm

general maximus wrote:Of course he would not say they announced they were the police.  Duh.  


There is some "real-time" evidence that this is true. He called 911 within a few minutes of the shooting to try and get medical assistance for Breonna and said “I don’t know what’s happening,” on a recorded call to 911. “Someone kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend." I'm doubting that in those couple of minutes he would have put together an alibi plan and then placed the call to 911 to bolster that alibi.

You have to assume that he just likes shooting at police officers to think that he knew those were cops and he would shoot them anyway, despite there being no drugs or anything incriminating in the apartment.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
"COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....(BW 6/29/2020)
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 7105
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Head Idiot on Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Breonna Taylor 72779910
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Posts : 11443
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 102
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by BirdWatcher on Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:26 pm


_________________
The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is what they do with your money after they steal it.
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 61
Location : Jamestown, TN

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by general maximus on Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Teetime wrote:One other thing...I just think is weird.

Kenneth Walker (the new boyfriend), who got off one shot when the police used a battering ram on the door hit a cop in the leg. He was one for one.

The Police, from several guns, returned fire and shot 35 rounds. Not a single round hit Kenneth Walker. It is a tiny little apartment. Zero for 35 by the trained gun users.

I have never been in a shootout with real weapons, but very familiar with paintball and airsoft. I am an amazing sniper shooting from cover. Accuracy rates are outstanding. Returning fire after being sniped is not pretty. Spray and pray is the reaction and prob human nature. Like I said and maintain, the cops messed up. But Murder is not the charge that would hold up by virtue of any litmus test when looking at evidential facts. NOT emotional evoking news reports. Granted, I do not know the empirical facts of the case and anyone else that was not there does not either.

Could it be considered his accuracy was so good because he knew they were coming........cause they knocked and announced who they were??? Maybe he ducked after shooting and maintained concealment until all the shooting (that he started) was over and then gave up "peacefully?"

Are we now conceding that he knowingly shot first at a police officer? Or was his one shot, one hit just really lucky? Or did he aim? Remember his bullets after leaving his barrel are just as his responsibility as the officer who returned fire and killed Ms. Taylor.

Is he being charged with attempted murder?

Please do not construe anything that would entertain a thought to justify Ms. Taylors death. It was wrongful at the very least. 12M is not S#!T and I find it offensive that jurys or lawyers can actually put a price on life of anyone.

As for your last point about constructing an alibi so quickly. You would be surprised at the amazingly well crafted "pretexts" I get from Jr. High kids in a matter of moments. I put nothing past the creative mind of a kid in trouble who is looking for a story to absolve themselves. His quote about "Someone came in and shot my GF" That means that he discharged his weapon without knowing who it was? Or was the SWAT team wearing plain clothes. I think we both know the answer to that. He started shooting.

I am angered and pissed off about another death of an innocent bystander. She was entitled to way more than that as an American. LIFE, LIBERTY, and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS was taken from her by a very negligent cop or group of cops. Fullest prosecution allowed by law.

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by general maximus on Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Teetime wrote:
general maximus wrote:Of course he would not say they announced they were the police.  Duh.  


There is some "real-time" evidence that this is true. He called 911 within a few minutes of the shooting to try and get medical assistance for Breonna and said “I don’t know what’s happening,” on a recorded call to 911. “Someone kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend." I'm doubting that in those couple of minutes he would have put together an alibi plan and then placed the call to 911 to bolster that alibi.

You have to assume that he just likes shooting at police officers to think that he knew those were cops and he would shoot them anyway, despite there being no drugs or anything incriminating in the apartment.

As for the report that indicated that police did not provide medical assistance immediately. If true, tack that on their charges. Maybe they were securing the scene from other shooters and getting their officer and self out of harms way.

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Teetime on Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:40 pm

general maximus wrote:Are we now conceding that he knowingly shot first at a police officer?  Or was his one shot, one hit just really lucky?  Or did he aim?  Remember his bullets after leaving his barrel are just as his responsibility as the officer who returned fire and killed Ms. Taylor.  

Is he being charged with attempted murder?   


I am conceding (and he admits) that he shot first. I'm not sure how (or why) you would think that he knew that was a police officer he was shooting at when he pulled the trigger. Who in their right mind would knowingly shoot at a police officer when there was no reason to fear a police search as there was nothing in the apartment that was incriminating.  He wasn't a criminal, or ever been charged as a criminal. You think he would place his life and his girlfriend's life on the line by KNOWINGLY shooting a cop as his first offense?

I'm not sure how or why you say the "Stand Your Ground Law" is invalid? Is it invalid if you KNOW it's a police officer, or is it invalid BECAUSE it's a police officer whether you know or not?


He was charged with attempted murder. The charges were dropped months ago.

_________________
Donald J. Trump, he is my President now........sad!
"COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....(BW 6/29/2020)
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Posts : 7105
Join date : 2008-09-11
Location : Right across the street from net

Back to top Go down

Breonna Taylor Empty Re: Breonna Taylor

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum