Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus II

+18
HHSTigerFan2
oldmanpfoot
OSUBucks
ging
OldTitan
newcom
center
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
wolverine55
Teetime
BirdWatcher
dusty7
ramblinman
net
Head Idiot
19delta
22 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Coronavirus II - Page 38 Empty Re: Coronavirus II

Post by ramblinman Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:02 pm

dusty7 wrote:Another potentially effective treatment, well at least until Trump says it works and the libtards attack him for spreading false information.  

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2770279

Nah, even most libtards will give more credence to something published in the Journal of the American Medical Association than from the quack hydroxychloroquine remedy touted by a doctor who also believes that "many women suffer from astral sex regularly. Astral sex is the ability to project one’s spirit man into the victim’s body and have intercourse with it. This practice is very common amongst Satanists. They leave their physical bodies in a dormant state while they project their spirits into the body of whoever they want to have sex with."

Quackery

ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:06 pm

What in the \"f\"ing are you talking about?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:11 pm

Large study finds coronavirus-fighting antibodies do not fade quickly, offering hope for virus vaccine efforts
More good news, until Trump says something.

fox32chicago.com/news/large-study-finds-coronavirus-fighting-antibodies-do-not-fade-quickly-offering-hope-for-virus-vaccine-efforts
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:12 pm

More good news, until Trump says something.

Large study finds coronavirus-fighting antibodies do not fade quickly, offering hope for virus vaccine efforts

fox32chicago.com/news/large-study-finds-coronavirus-fighting-antibodies-do-not-fade-quickly-offering-hope-for-virus-vaccine-efforts
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:03 pm

CDC is telling states to get ready for November 1 vaccine distribution. Wow.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime and tps like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:05 pm

dusty7 bringin' the heat (that's not an insult Wink)

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:46 pm

tps wrote:dusty7 bringin' the heat (that's not an insult Wink)

Yep, double post was am accident. Just happy to see new and effective treatments being developed for the time being. Just waiting for people to discount the effectiveness of these treatments in the coming days.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:12 pm

Head Idiot wrote:What in the \"f\"ing are you talking about?

One of the doctors promoting HQC had some wacky statements from her past. So, of course, the whole idea of HQC must now be thrown out.....

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:14 pm

A friend who is an ER doc from Western PA is down for a couple weeks R&R ... asked about ChinaVirus, she said it's not even a thing now in the hospitals she works in.

TN schools are back in session, HS football being played, albeit to 25% audiences.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:A friend who is an ER doc from Western PA is down for a couple weeks R&R ... asked about ChinaVirus, she said it's not even a thing now in the hospitals she works in.

TN schools are back in session, HS football being played, albeit to 25% audiences.

While in Illinois we're supposed to have football in the Spring. SMFH.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Why is Joe Biden able to visit Kenosha tomorrow but he wasn't able to go to his convention two weeks ago?

Did the "health risks" change or did the polls change?

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:08 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:

One of the doctors promoting HQC had some wacky statements from her past.  So, of course, the whole idea of HQC must now be thrown out.....
Oh, so that selective history/memory thing. Got ya.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:38 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:Why is Joe Biden able to visit Kenosha tomorrow but he wasn't able to go to his convention two weeks ago?

The polls have tightened up a bit.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:51 am

BirdWatcher wrote:Why is Joe Biden able to visit Kenosha tomorrow but he wasn't able to go to his convention two weeks ago?

There was no convention in Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago. The dems were trying to avoid a super-spreader event. Joe would have looked senile if he had shown up for a convention that wasn’t taking place.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:57 am

the 'approval rating' polls of BLM has changed SIGNIFICANTLY. some say its too late for Biden's newfound interest. that horse has left the barn.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by 4a(6afornet)north Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:25 am

dusty7 wrote:Why such a low number of tests in Illinois today?  Half as many as we have been producing for the last month or so.

Is JB trying not get positivity to increase so he can put more regions under the mitigation rules that have failed on the Metro east area?  

I know here in Grundy county they are back to referral testing only as they are on a very low supply of reagents.

I am currently awaiting results from a test I had Tuesday. Felt kinda shitty over the weekend with bad headache and sore throat.Saturday night and Sunday night woke up in middle of the night soaking wet....checked temp and both time about 99.1...no big deal...Get up for work Monday and headache no better,sore throat worse and now have a slight cough....go to immediate care and they test me for flu,strep etc...negative...order a covid test for me. Now I wait and see.....symptoms same except cough is a little worse...was prescribed nothing at this point and was told to try to just move around as much as possible ...not just lay around in case it is positive. I being positive about situation that it isn't a positive result...Other than being old and fat I have no underlying conditions...no diabetes,no high blood pressure...yet.....my wife is still working from home and I think we are driving each other crazy.

4a(6afornet)north
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:33 am

4a(6afornet)north wrote:
dusty7 wrote:Why such a low number of tests in Illinois today?  Half as many as we have been producing for the last month or so.

Is JB trying not get positivity to increase so he can put more regions under the mitigation rules that have failed on the Metro east area?  

I know here in Grundy county they are back to referral testing only as they are on a very low supply of reagents.

I am currently awaiting results from a test I had Tuesday. Felt kinda shitty over the weekend with bad headache and sore throat.Saturday night and Sunday night woke up in middle of the night soaking wet....checked temp and both time about 99.1...no big deal...Get up for work Monday and headache no better,sore throat worse and now have a slight cough....go to immediate care and they test me for flu,strep etc...negative...order a covid test for me. Now I wait and see.....symptoms same except cough is a little worse...was prescribed nothing at this point and was told to try to just move around as much as possible ...not just lay around  in case it is positive. I being positive about situation that it isn't a positive result...Other than being old and fat I have no underlying conditions...no diabetes,no high blood pressure...yet.....my wife is still working from home and I think we are driving each other crazy.

I hope you are feeling a lot better soon 4A.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:09 pm

4a(6afornet)north wrote:

I am currently awaiting results from a test I had Tuesday. Felt kinda shitty over the weekend with bad headache and sore throat.Saturday night and Sunday night woke up in middle of the night soaking wet....checked temp and both time about 99.1...no big deal...Get up for work Monday and headache no better,sore throat worse and now have a slight cough....go to immediate care and they test me for flu,strep etc...negative...order a covid test for me. Now I wait and see.....symptoms same except cough is a little worse...was prescribed nothing at this point and was told to try to just move around as much as possible ...not just lay around  in case it is positive. I being positive about situation that it isn't a positive result...Other than being old and fat I have no underlying conditions...no diabetes,no high blood pressure...yet.....my wife is still working from home and I think we are driving each other crazy.

oh no. good luck z. i hope you get better!
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:41 pm

I hope you feel better.

If they are limiting testing to referrals or those showing symptoms, the positivity number means nothing. The metrics for thr warnings need to be changed if this is the case in other regions or else the entire state will be shut down again.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:51 pm

NFL source said today that zero NFL players who have tested positive for Covid19 have been diagnosed with myocarditus and that all are tested for it.
In Illinois for Thursday the positivity rate is 4.4%.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:52 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:

One of the doctors promoting HQC had some wacky statements from her past. So, of course, the whole idea of HQC must now be thrown out.....

Nor should it be thrown out because the ex junkie My Pillow guy swears he just knows it's effective. It should be thrown out because when you are talking about a treatment for a pandemic that has taken as many lives as this one has, the info I prefer to believe is for empirical data showing it has no effect over anecdotal data supporting it.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:42 pm

OSUBucks wrote:NFL source said today that zero NFL players who have tested positive for Covid19 have been diagnosed with myocarditus and that all are tested for it.
I wonder how you test for that.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:53 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:NFL source said today that zero NFL players who have tested positive for Covid19 have been diagnosed with myocarditus and that all are tested for it.
I wonder how you test for that.

An electrocardiogram or an echocardiogram usually.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:39 am

Sex in a pandemic can be complicated, Canada's lead medical doctor says, and it's best to skip kissing and perhaps wear a mask to prevent spreading COVID-19.

https://herald-review.com/news/national/canadas-top-doc-wear-mask-while-having-sex-avoid-kissing/article_49e98b2e-7080-54b0-8ace-f870e110f268.html#tracking-source=top-promo
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:22 am

Head Idiot wrote:
Sex in a pandemic can be complicated, Canada's lead medical doctor says, and it's best to skip kissing and perhaps wear a mask to prevent spreading COVID-19.

https://herald-review.com/news/national/canadas-top-doc-wear-mask-while-having-sex-avoid-kissing/article_49e98b2e-7080-54b0-8ace-f870e110f268.html#tracking-source=top-promo

What does Canada's lead medical doctor look like?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next