Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+15
general maximus
ramblinman
4a(6afornet)north
19delta
Head Idiot
net
newcom
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
mc140
dusty7
Teetime
BirdWatcher
OSUBucks
19 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 22 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by tps Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:06 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:
BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:Lets vow to never vote for Hunter for any elected position. I'll take the pledge.

The whole point of the Russian Hoax was that Trump was "compromised," and could be blackmailed by Russia to do their will to keep the embarrassing stuff from becoming public.

What will Joe Biden do to keep the rest of the Hunter stuff from becoming public?  I'd say Joe is compromised by the Ukraine, China and who knows who else......

From what we all know about Hunter, I don't think there is a reputation there that can be salvaged. If he were my son and you tried to blackmail me about info on Hunter I would laugh in your face. So would Joe.
Seems like joe gets pretty fired up when people take shots at his kids.
Maybe joe was involved in some of the shenanigans and joe cuts hunter loose. Does hunter flip on joe?

That sounds like a desperate hope.

Just my tom clancy scenario

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 22 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by OSUBucks Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:29 pm

I liked Tom Clancy. Read several of his books.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Teetime wrote:From what we all know about Hunter, I don't think there is a reputation there that can be salvaged. If he were my son and you tried to blackmail me about info on Hunter I would laugh in your face. So would Joe.

So would Trump. Trump is not blackmail-able. He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his supporters wouldn't care (so I'm told). So why did we have the Impeachment Hoax about blackmail that's never gonna happen? Trump doesn't get embarrassed. Trump laughs in Putin's face.... and shuts down his gas line project to the EU....

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:20 am

BirdWatcher wrote:So would Trump.  Trump is not blackmail-able.  He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his supporters wouldn't care (so I'm told).   So why did we have the Impeachment Hoax about blackmail that's never gonna happen?  Trump doesn't get embarrassed.   Trump laughs in Putin's face....  and shuts down his gas line project to the EU....

Impeachment hoax?

You are conflating the Russian collusion with the a Trump campaign (the origin of the Meuller investigation) with the extortion Trump initiated on the Ukrainian president.

The first was about the possibility of the President being compromised by Russia. The second was the basis for the President’s impeachment and had nothing to do with his having been compromised.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:05 am

Extortion you say?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:28 am

Yes. Extortion.

What you see Biden doing there is diplomacy. He wasn’t  trying to get dirt on his political opponent like Trump was in Ukraine.

You will see. The final vote on impeachment is November 3rd.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:12 pm

If Trump loses it will because the election was "rigged". Wink
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:26 pm

Teetime wrote:Impeachment hoax?

During the course of the Impeachment Hoax it was posited that Trump would be "beholden" to Ukraine for looking into Hunter... and thus compromised.  Now it looks like looking into Hunter is perfectly reasonable...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/17/the-biden-emails-prove-impeachment-was-a-sham/

Biden's house... on a salary of $174,000.  Seems legit.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 22 Bidens10

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:53 pm

Joe must have made some smart investments. Very Happy
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:02 pm

OSUBucks wrote:Joe must have made some smart investments. Very Happy

If he did he, coulda retired at 52 like me! Ginsburg too!!!! Twisted Evil

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:03 pm

The Biden campaign is NOT saying it's not Hunter Biden's computer.

The Biden campaign is NOT saying these are not Hunter's photos.

The Biden campaign is NOT saying these are not Hunter's emails.

The Biden campaign is NOT saying the VP never met with Hunter's business partners.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:42 pm

Teetime wrote:Yes. Extortion.

What you see Biden doing there is diplomacy. He wasn’t  trying to get dirt on his political opponent like Trump was in Ukraine.

You will see. The final vote on impeachment is November 3rd.
Get dirt on a political opponent you say?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steele_dossier
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:46 pm

Exactly!

I wouldn’t vote for her either.

But at least she was paying for dirt. Trump was using assets that you and I paid for and withholding them from an ally to get political dirt on Biden.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:55 pm

So the Giuliani hoax requires that you believe this:

Hunter Biden, who lives in California, flew across the country to bring three computers to a blind Computer guy in Delaware Who works out of a converted garage and enlisted his computer expertise at $85 per computer. Then he left the computers there while the blind guy got well enough to read his emails. Then the blind computer guy called the FBI to turn the computers over to them, but first he copied the hard drives...you know, because. Then when the blind computer expert didn’t see the FBI moving fast enough for his liking, he got ahold of Rudy Giuliani, because...who else would you call in that situation, and he turned the hard drive copies over to Rudy.

That all sounds so perfectly reasonable. Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:44 pm

Maybe he was in town to visit his kid with the stripper?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:47 pm

Head Idiot wrote:Maybe he was in town to visit his kid with the stripper?

How did Brian Urlacher get wrapped up in this? 😆
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:01 pm

19delta wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:Maybe he was in town to visit his kid with the stripper?

How did Brian Urlacher get wrapped up in this? 😆
Kids cartoons had us all worried about the potential danger of quicksand, but never mentioned the danger of getting your dick stuck in a stripper.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:33 pm

tps wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:
tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:
BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:Lets vow to never vote for Hunter for any elected position. I'll take the pledge.

The whole point of the Russian Hoax was that Trump was "compromised," and could be blackmailed by Russia to do their will to keep the embarrassing stuff from becoming public.

What will Joe Biden do to keep the rest of the Hunter stuff from becoming public?  I'd say Joe is compromised by the Ukraine, China and who knows who else......

From what we all know about Hunter, I don't think there is a reputation there that can be salvaged. If he were my son and you tried to blackmail me about info on Hunter I would laugh in your face. So would Joe.
Maybe joe was involved in some of the shenanigans and joe cuts hunter loose. Does hunter flip on joe?

Or maybe hunter has dirt on the clintons and gets suicided

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:09 pm

US Intelligence services are saying that the Russians don't want Biden to win.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:13 pm

OSUBucks wrote:US Intelligence services are saying that the Russians don't want Biden to win.

Ya, but China does....

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:15 pm

Russians definitely want Trump in office to continue blocking their multi-billion dollar gas pipeline project to the EU, etc.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:53 pm

Teetime wrote:Hunter Biden, who lives in California,...

That all sounds so perfectly reasonable. Very Happy

The New York Post story dropped three days ago. The Biden campaign has still not disputed a single fact in the story.

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:06 am

They aren’t going to dignify that pile of Giuliani crap by denying it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:51 am

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 22 Bidenc10

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:47 am

tps wrote:
tps wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:
tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:
BirdWatcher wrote:

Or maybe hunter has dirt on the clintons and gets suicided

The only thing missing from this story is maybe some strippers were peeing on hunter in a Moscow hotel room.lol

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next