Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+15
general maximus
ramblinman
4a(6afornet)north
19delta
Head Idiot
net
newcom
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
mc140
dusty7
Teetime
BirdWatcher
OSUBucks
19 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 21 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by OSUBucks Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:57 pm

I was a little surprised that Biden did as well as he did doing his town hall tonight. A very solid job by Biden. He certainly didn't hurt himself and possibly helped himself a little. While Biden has a decent lead in the National popular vote some of the swing states are pretty close and Trump still has a shot.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 21 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by dusty7 Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:16 pm

OSUBucks wrote:I was a little surprised that Biden did as well as he did doing his town hall tonight. A very solid job by Biden. He certainly didn't hurt himself and possibly helped himself a little. While Biden has a decent lead in the National popular vote some of the swing states are pretty close and Trump still has a shot.

Biden didn't mention that he was running for Senator again did he?

Last edited by dusty7 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:30 pm

dusty7 wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:I was a little surprised that Biden did as well as he did doing his town hall tonight. A very solid job by Biden. He certainly didn't hurt himself and possibly helped himself a little. While Biden has a decent lead in the National popular vote some of the swing states are pretty close and Trump still has a shot.

Laughing No he didn't. He was smokin Joe Biden tonight.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:40 pm

OSUBucks wrote:
dusty7 wrote:

Laughing No he didn't. He was smokin Joe Biden tonight.

Well, he must have been smoking something, he completely got lost on this one - https://twitter.com/i/status/1316916055546232833
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:22 pm

Biden had more good moments than bad. One thing that is apparent is that Biden is a decent man who genuinely cares about the American people. You can't say the same thing about Trump. Most guys on here who support Trump will tell you the same thing though many will still vote for him. Personally I don't like people who lie to me all the time. Trump is a lying SOB and ultimately that will have a lot to do with why he likely won't get a 2nd term. He's likely going to drag the whole GOP ticket down and the Democrats likely will control Washington in January. I think Biden will expand the SCOTUS too.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:08 am

So because he had more bad than good moments he is worthy of being the leader of our country? Because he didn't screw up as often? That won't buy my vote.

Biden has lied and flipped sides many times in his career as a politician. He has said many questionable things about women, minorities, and the lower class. He is now just a pawn for the Democratic party. He has no backbone and I struggle to see him holding strong against foreign countries such as China, Russia, and even Europe. They will walk all over him and it will only hurt the American people. He has stated in the past that packing the court is wrong but now it's okay. If he had any balls at all he would just say he is going to pack the court, it may help him more than hurt him.

The entire 25th Amendment deal is about having the power to remove him from office so Harris or Pelosi can become the president. A vote for Biden is not a vote for Biden, it is a vote for Harris and Pelosi. If you want to see how they are as leaders look at the state that California and San Francisco are currently in. Pelosi is so far detached from Americans she is clueless to the problems we face. As are most politicians.

I am not a fan of Trump, he does not think before he speaks and is an idiot at times when he deals with the media. But at least he has a backbone to defend himself against the media and is willing to stand up against foreign countries. He is not a pawn for the Republican party. Many have turned against him and he doesn't care, he's going to be the Trump he has been since the 80s. He is a businessman not a politician.

He has done a lot for the economy and even if he is reaping some of the benefits of Obama's policies, he has done away with bad trade deals, especially with China, and been steadfast in making those countries who rely on is for protection (Germany, South Korea) pay their part. The US may be the world leader but it is not our responsibility to spend our tax payer dollars overseas when we have bigger issues at home. I believe Trump has done a lot to keep America's dollars in America. That is not a isolationist view on my part but we need to take care of ourselves before others. You aren't going to donate to charity if you can't put food on your table.

All the that said, neither has done anything to persuade me to support or vote for them. If there was any year a 3rd party stood a chance, now is the year. Too bad there is not a legitimate 3rd option.

Last edited by dusty7 on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:22 am

Pelosi will be out as Speaker before Biden’s 4 years are over. Reagan had Alzheimer’s while President and the country got along ok. Biden will have some able Lieutenants. He won’t have the turnover Trump has had, which is probably worse than any President in history.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:47 am

Teetime wrote:Lets vow to never vote for Hunter for any elected position. I'll take the pledge.

The whole point of the Russian Hoax was that Trump was "compromised," and could be blackmailed by Russia to do their will to keep the embarrassing stuff from becoming public.

What will Joe Biden do to keep the rest of the Hunter stuff from becoming public? I'd say Joe is compromised by the Ukraine, China and who knows who else......

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:17 am

did you see any of the trump - guthrie debate? i saw parts of it. i think trump more than held his own and won quite handily. 

biden supports this? 8 year old transgender? 8 years old?
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1316924143024115714

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:54 am

tps wrote:did you see any of the trump - guthrie debate? i saw parts of it. i think trump more than held his own and won quite handily. 

biden supports this? 8 year old transgender? 8 years old?

I watched a lot of it. He lied a lot

He lied about mask usage
He lied about "rounding the corner" on the virus
He lied about the "85% of mask wearers catch the virus"
He lied about Q-anon
He lied about his trade deals
He lied about abortion
He lied about peak employment numbers (pre-Covid)
He lied about mail-in voting

He told the truth that he had retweeted an internet loon's opinion that Bin Laden was still alive. Trump said "who really knows, people can decide for themselves". This is the President of the United States saying this on national TV.

Admin

lefty120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:58 am

tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:welcome to the rules of the left - censorship. should get real interesting if biden gets elected...

That will be a nice balance to Trump with his "fake news" mantra for the past five years, casting doubt on anything mentioned by any media outlet he doesn't like and galvanizing the right.

I disagree. 1st amendment (censorship) vs fake news .
Billionaires who back biden run social media and censor stories that hurt him. Obey komrade...

You need to brush up on the 1st amendment.   Among other things, it's about CONGRESS not making laws to abridge the right to freedom of speech.  The 1st amendment is not about Twitter or other media censoring the NY Post or Trump or whomever.   I'm sure the originalist Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett would agree.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:59 am

tps wrote:biden supports this? 8 year old transgender? 8 years old?

8 year old transgender sounds crazy to me. BUT...

That was the eight year old's mother that was standing up and fighting for her rights. Who are you, or the government, to put yourself in the mothers place and decide what is best for her?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:14 am

dusty7 wrote: He has stated in the past that packing the court is wrong but now it's okay.  If he had any balls at all he would just say he is going to pack the court, it may help him more than hurt him.

It took a while, but I think Biden has landed on a position. He will decide based on how the Senate Republicans handle the Barrett nomination.

This gives the Democrats maximum leverage as they try and convince three more Republicans to vote against the nomination on the grounds that it is unfair to treat the opposition party so shabbily. Once the Barrett nomination is final (up or down) Biden will decide what the Democrats will do about court packing. Sure, Biden used to hold the position that court-packing was wrong, and all of the Republicans held the position that you can't confirm a new SC justice during an election. Now all of them have changed their position and so has Biden.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:19 am

BirdWatcher wrote:
Teetime wrote:Lets vow to never vote for Hunter for any elected position. I'll take the pledge.

The whole point of the Russian Hoax was that Trump was "compromised," and could be blackmailed by Russia to do their will to keep the embarrassing stuff from becoming public.

What will Joe Biden do to keep the rest of the Hunter stuff from becoming public?  I'd say Joe is compromised by the Ukraine, China and who knows who else......

From what we all know about Hunter, I don't think there is a reputation there that can be salvaged. If he were my son and you tried to blackmail me about info on Hunter I would laugh in your face. So would Joe.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Teetime wrote:
tps wrote:biden supports this? 8 year old transgender? 8 years old?

8 year old transgender sounds crazy to me. BUT...

That was the eight year old's mother that was standing up and fighting for her rights. Who are you, or the government, to put yourself in the mothers place and decide what is best for her?

at 8 years old! really? an argument could be made for child abuse and the government often gets involved in those cases.
i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this one...no surprise, i'm dumb.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:36 pm

ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:welcome to the rules of the left - censorship. should get real interesting if biden gets elected...

That will be a nice balance to Trump with his "fake news" mantra for the past five years, casting doubt on anything mentioned by any media outlet he doesn't like and galvanizing the right.

Billionaires who back biden run social media and censor stories that hurt him. Obey komrade...

You need to brush up on the 1st amendment.   Among other things, it's about CONGRESS not making laws to abridge the right to freedom of speech.  The 1st amendment is not about Twitter or other media censoring the NY Post or Trump or whomever.   I'm sure the originalist Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett would agree.

pro-censorship. check.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:39 pm

This is likely why he did so well. Imagine if Trump did this and the outcry that would ensue.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-town-hall-questioners-former-obama-speechwriter-wife-pennsylvania-democrat
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:09 pm

tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:

pro-censorship. check.

Let me see if I have this straight.  I'm pro-censorship because I point out your incorrect understanding that the 1st amendment is about prohibiting censorship.  Rolling Eyes  Whatever.

How about if you get this straight:  Nowhere in the 1st amendment is the word censorship mentioned.  The ONLY mention the first amendment gives to free speech is that Congress shall make no laws abridging free speech.  In fact, the amendment also prohibits Congress from abridging the press (which, in my book, covers social media, and even right wing fake news like Fox, OAN, The Western Journal, Breitbart, etc.).  That tells me they can cover what they want and censor what they want.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:37 pm

ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:

pro-censorship. check.

Let me see if I have this straight.  I'm pro-censorship because I point out your incorrect understanding that the 1st amendment is about prohibiting censorship.  Rolling Eyes  Whatever.

How about if you get this straight:  Nowhere in the 1st amendment is the word censorship mentioned.  The ONLY mention the first amendment gives to free speech is that Congress shall make no laws abridging free speech.  In fact, the amendment also prohibits Congress from abridging the press (which, in my book, covers social media, and even right wing fake news like Fox, OAN, The Western Journal, Breitbart, etc.).  That tells me they can cover what they want and censor what they want.
Wow. Yep, u got me. I am just a dumb hick that lives outside chicagoland so u gotta give me some slack.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:46 pm

I will say this- I'm kinda past the point of caring anymore what happens.

I just want the adds, the crap in my mail, the phone calls, the text messages, the emails. the arguing, all of it, to just go the \"f\"ing away at this point.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:08 pm

tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:
tps wrote:
ramblinman wrote:

pro-censorship. check.

Wow. Yep, u got me. I am just a dumb hick that lives outside chicagoland so u gotta give me some slack.

Chicago has nothing to do with it. The rest of what you said is probably spot on.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Teetime wrote:
BirdWatcher wrote:

What will Joe Biden do to keep the rest of the Hunter stuff from becoming public?  I'd say Joe is compromised by the Ukraine, China and who knows who else......

From what we all know about Hunter, I don't think there is a reputation there that can be salvaged. If he were my son and you tried to blackmail me about info on Hunter I would laugh in your face. So would Joe.
Seems like joe gets pretty fired up when people take shots at his kids.
Maybe joe was involved in some of the shenanigans and joe cuts hunter loose. Does hunter flip on joe?

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Joe says shoot them in the leg. I can't imagine being a cop.
https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1316926456237346816?s=19

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:42 pm

tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:
BirdWatcher wrote:

Seems like joe gets pretty fired up when people take shots at his kids.
Maybe joe was involved in some of the shenanigans and joe cuts hunter loose. Does hunter flip on joe?

That sounds like a desperate hope.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:05 pm

tps wrote:Joe says shoot them in the leg. I can't imagine being a cop.
https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1316926456237346816?s=19
I can't believe he's still saying this stupid crap.

We are so \"f\"ing either way.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next