Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+15
general maximus
ramblinman
4a(6afornet)north
19delta
Head Idiot
net
newcom
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
mc140
dusty7
Teetime
BirdWatcher
OSUBucks
19 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 13 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Teetime Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:15 pm

tps wrote:Unless they jump bail or don't show up for hearings. These antifa "ideas" are an unsavory bunch.

Well, that would be on the judge. That is the way our system of justice works. Fascists think you should lock up people without a trial.

Antifa is an idea, just like fascism is an idea and racism is an idea and enlightenment is an idea. There is no Antifa organization with an officer and a phone number. Antifa is a whole bunch of people who oppose fascism. Some are a part of various groups, some are not. They just come out to protest in their home town (or town nearby) against what they see as overreach by politicians and police to thwart the free expression of ideas and thought.

I remember that from my training at Camp Antifa in my youth. Before I got fat, lost my hair, and studied accounting.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 13 Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by Head Idiot Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:27 pm

Teetime wrote:Fascists think you should lock up people without a trial.  
So do communists. Ask the Chinese and North Koreans.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Teetime wrote:
tps wrote:Unless they jump bail or don't show up for hearings. These antifa "ideas" are an unsavory bunch.

Well, that would be on the judge. That is the way our system of justice works. Fascists think you should lock up people without a trial.

Antifa is an idea, just like fascism is an idea and racism is an idea and enlightenment is an idea. There is no Antifa organization with an officer and a phone number. Antifa is a whole bunch of people who oppose fascism. Some are a part of various groups, some are not. They just come out to protest in their home town (or town nearby) against what they see as overreach by politicians and police to thwart the free expression of ideas and thought.

I remember that from my training at Camp Antifa in my youth. Before I got fat, lost my hair, and studied accounting.

Why would a presidential campaign want to bail out rioters? Isn't that a job for bail bondsman?

Just because you can't find their number in a phonebook doesn't mean they are just an idea.

And you misspelled 'riot'

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:02 pm

The proud boys have members that are black. At least one of the white members has a black wife. How are they a white supremacist group?

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:14 pm

I've been busy working on my Masters thesis but been meaning to post this all day.

https://www.facebook.com/715357074/videos/10157864963122075/
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Head Idiot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:22 pm

tps wrote:The proud boys have members that are black. At least one of the white members has a black wife. How are they a white supremacist group?

Ask Chris Wallace. He came up with that name when Trump wanted a name to condemn.

I had never heard of them.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:33 pm

OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:37 pm

Teetime wrote:
tps wrote:The proud boys have members that are black. At least one of the white members has a black wife. How are they a white supremacist group?

Ask Chris Wallace. He came up with that name when Trump wanted a name to condemn.

Biden mentioned the proud boys

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:16 pm

tps wrote:
Teetime wrote:

Biden mentioned the proud boys

The leader of the Proud Boys is half black/half Cuban...
Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty - Page 13 Proudb10

They're doing "White Supremacy" all wrong....

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:19 pm

I don't know much about the Proud Boys other than Gavin McGinnis founded them, but every photo I've ever seen of them is like a diversity inclusion poster: Asian, Black, White, purple....

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:27 pm

Teetime wrote:Antifa is an idea

There is no Antifa organization with an officer

They just come out to protest in their home town (or town nearby) against what they see as overreach by politicians and police

Actually, Antifa is a real organization in Oregon and states West. Dispersed, yes, but a real organization. Just ask Andy Ngo. With a couple 'officers', altho they shun that term cuz it's too much like cops. No phone number, but plenty of websites, social media groups, and dark web meeting rooms.

They come out in Portland & Seattle & LA, but also travel extensively (the "officers") to stir conflict wherever possible, eg, Louisville.

Mmmmm. Living in mom's basement, how can they afford to fly to these hotspots? Ask Soros... Cool

Douche
Douche

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 pm

Last edited by Teetime on Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:10 pm

"Antifa's not an organization! It has a bunch of loosely connected cells that plan violence against federal facilities!"

So, like Al-Qaeda then

Douche
Douche

tps likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:13 pm

Teetime wrote:You guys know an awful lot about the proud boys.

Well, we know you're low-information since you get your opinons fed to you from CNN and MSNBC.... we're just trying to help out.... Laughing

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:24 pm

The a President says he doesn’t know who they are either.

How low information of him...

https://www.axios.com/trump-proud-boys-debate-stand-by-b47cdf10-35e0-4fc7-ac1a-5deeef325252.html

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:38 pm

I think Trump watches CNN too...

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:47 pm

I think Proud Boys is just an 'idea' not an organization....

Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by net Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:27 am

net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ramblinman Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:57 am

Serious question:

How does Trump get away with saying, “Proud Boys — stand back and stand by" during the debate and less than 24 hours later say, "I don't know who the Proud Boys are. You'll have to give me a definition because I really don't know who they are."

If he really doesn't know who they are, then why say what he said in the debate?  If he knows who they are enough to provide them with directions during the debate, then how on earth does he think he can deny that he knows who they are the very next day?

When referencing Trump's debate comments on the Proud Boys, Hogan Gidley, the Trump national campaign press secretary, said yesterday that  "He wants them to get out of the way. He wants them to not do the things they say they want to do."

Wait, I thought the new spin is that Trump doesn't know who they are.  How can his campaign press secretary say, on the very same day, that Trump wants them to get out of the way and not do what they say they want to do.  

I'm so confused!  

In politics, these shenanigans are known as "walking back" a comment.  I just call it a bald faced lie.
ramblinman
ramblinman
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:56 am

the written transcripts i've seen do not show that biden answered trump when trump said, "Do you want to call them -- what do you want to call them? Give me a name. Give me a name, go ahead."

go to 1:06:06 on this link and biden says proud boys twice. then trump repeats it after he asked for a name.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?475793-1/trump-biden-debate&live

more media manipulation. biden actually knows, thinks he knows, who they are, he answered trump's question. give me a name - proud boys, proud boys

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:10 am

That was an excellent article. I feel like I understand the Proud Boys much better now. They are a complicated bunch.

I think they have mommy issues.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:13 am

tps wrote:more media manipulation. biden actually knows, thinks he knows, who they are, he answered trump's question. give me a name - proud boys, proud boys

This is your big take-away from that "debate"?

They are going to have to come up with a pill for BDS.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:30 am

Teetime wrote:
tps wrote:more media manipulation. biden actually knows, thinks he knows, who they are, he answered trump's question. give me a name - proud boys, proud boys

This is your big take-away from that "debate"?

They are going to have to come up with a pill for BDS.

it was a comment on the 'proud boys controversy'.
ramblinman asked a serious question, i tried to reply with some evidence. (forgot to quote his question)
I was not sharing a big take-away. many seem to think trump came up with proud boys on his own. the media manipulated and cultivated that. so did the biden camp. biden spoke it. it's just what actually happened - the video shows that.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Why does it matter who mentioned them...they’re a hate and violence filled group; there’s no media manipulation in how the president responded. Again, why does everyone who supports trump have to continually explain away the shit he says...and when they can’t, it’s the media...or it’s Biden...like Biden and the dems are more manipulative than the Reps...THEYRE BOTH THE SAME! It’s just trump says more dumb crap...if he’d just keep his mouth shut a bit more he’d be way more like able and probably win the election going away...but we live in a social media driven world where everything is blown up...if he’d just ‘Feed the Cats’ more and subscribe to less is more when he’s talking, it wouldn’t be an issue.

lefty120
Bee-otch

Teetime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tps Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:21 pm

it matters because that is the genesis of the exchange and the controversy. not explaining it away, displaying what actually happened. the media manipulate the 'story' saying trump supports the proud boys, therefore he's racist. does he know them? who knows? he does now for sure. i didn't know for sure who they were, i assumed they were white supremacists based on the media portrayal of the debate. that is not true. whatever they are, there are some bad people in there. similar to antifa. biden answered trumps request for a name. trump used that name.

he could have answered that question much, much better, obviously. i'm not trying to change what he said. i agree, he's often his own worst enemy but if people think the media are fair, they have not been paying attention. he left some doubt but the basis of the uproar started when he requested a name, one was provided and he repeated that name. the video shows that.

and i agree with everyone on here who says our political system is a shit show. its even a little deeper than that. our fbi and cia have become political tools to 'get that guy'. i suspect there are some skeletons in the closet that fbi and cia do not want discovered and play dirty to keep them hidden. for christ sake, an fbi agent doctored an email to make Gen Mike Flynn look guilty (frame job). After that was discovered Flynn changed his plea from guilty to not guilty. then they wanted to charge him with perjury for changing his plea - He lied when he pled guilty...wtf. if anyone is interested in this and wants to fact check me, i'm sure my description lacks many details but that is my understanding without going back and looking at all the documents. The previous administration was involved in this frame job. this is an opinion piece but it includes some facts. so much for peaceful transition.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/497711-the-unmasking-of-joe-biden
what's even more scary is that if hillary wins, no one knows this happened.

tps
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next