Joe Biden Innocent or Guilty

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Guilty Empty Joe Biden Innocent or Guilty

Post by OSUBucks on Fri May 08, 2020 5:01 pm

I thought that it might be time to devote a separate thread to this. Today Tara Reade was asked by Megyn Kelly if she would be willing to take a lie detector test. Reade replied that she would take the test if Biden would do the same. Interesting response. If Biden does take the test and passes it then I say drop this issue and move on.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Guilty Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Guilty

Post by BirdWatcher on Fri May 08, 2020 5:46 pm

I don't care if he did it or not. Apparently, many Democratic votes don't care either.

Gutfeld had an interesting tweet. Have you EVER met a Biden supporter? Not someone who is going to VOTE for him (there are alot of those). But an actual SUPPORTER?

Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks on Fri May 08, 2020 5:59 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:I don't care if he did it or not.  Apparently, many Democratic votes don't care either.

Gutfeld had an interesting tweet.  Have you EVER met a Biden supporter?    Not someone who is going to VOTE for him (there are alot of those).  But an actual SUPPORTER?

I don't know a lot of Democrats who are impressed with Biden. They just want Trump gone period.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Fri May 08, 2020 6:39 pm

OSUBucks wrote:I thought that it might be time to devote a separate thread to this. Today Tara Reade was asked by Megyn Kelly if she would be willing to take a lie detector test. Reade replied that she would take the test if Biden would do the same. Interesting response. If Biden does take the test and passes it then I say drop this issue and move on.
I'm not being snide here, but with his current mental abilities, he legitimately may not remember it and pass with flying colors and still be guilty as sin.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Mon May 18, 2020 4:40 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:I thought that it might be time to devote a separate thread to this. Today Tara Reade was asked by Megyn Kelly if she would be willing to take a lie detector test. Reade replied that she would take the test if Biden would do the same. Interesting response. If Biden does take the test and passes it then I say drop this issue and move on.
I'm not being snide here, but with his current mental abilities, he legitimately may not remember it and pass with flying colors and still be guilty as sin.

This from the guy that accused Biden of pedophilia. HI, I think you have Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Mon May 18, 2020 6:20 pm

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:

This from the guy that accused Biden of pedophilia. HI, I think you have Biden Derangement Syndrome.
10 days for this?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum