Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

+15
general maximus
ramblinman
4a(6afornet)north
19delta
Head Idiot
net
newcom
Pike Bishop
tps
lefty120
mc140
dusty7
Teetime
BirdWatcher
OSUBucks
19 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty Empty Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by OSUBucks Fri May 08, 2020 5:01 pm

I thought that it might be time to devote a separate thread to this. Today Tara Reade was asked by Megyn Kelly if she would be willing to take a lie detector test. Reade replied that she would take the test if Biden would do the same. Interesting response. If Biden does take the test and passes it then I say drop this issue and move on.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty Empty Re: Joe Biden Innocent or Not Guilty

Post by BirdWatcher Fri May 08, 2020 5:46 pm

I don't care if he did it or not. Apparently, many Democratic votes don't care either.

Gutfeld had an interesting tweet. Have you EVER met a Biden supporter? Not someone who is going to VOTE for him (there are alot of those). But an actual SUPPORTER?
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

http://tn.oakcrestfarms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri May 08, 2020 5:59 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:I don't care if he did it or not.  Apparently, many Democratic votes don't care either.

Gutfeld had an interesting tweet.  Have you EVER met a Biden supporter?    Not someone who is going to VOTE for him (there are alot of those).  But an actual SUPPORTER?

I don't know a lot of Democrats who are impressed with Biden. They just want Trump gone period.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri May 08, 2020 6:39 pm

OSUBucks wrote:I thought that it might be time to devote a separate thread to this. Today Tara Reade was asked by Megyn Kelly if she would be willing to take a lie detector test. Reade replied that she would take the test if Biden would do the same. Interesting response. If Biden does take the test and passes it then I say drop this issue and move on.
I'm not being snide here, but with his current mental abilities, he legitimately may not remember it and pass with flying colors and still be guilty as sin.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Mon May 18, 2020 4:40 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:I thought that it might be time to devote a separate thread to this. Today Tara Reade was asked by Megyn Kelly if she would be willing to take a lie detector test. Reade replied that she would take the test if Biden would do the same. Interesting response. If Biden does take the test and passes it then I say drop this issue and move on.
I'm not being snide here, but with his current mental abilities, he legitimately may not remember it and pass with flying colors and still be guilty as sin.

This from the guy that accused Biden of pedophilia. HI, I think you have Biden Derangement Syndrome.
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon May 18, 2020 6:20 pm

Teetime wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:

This from the guy that accused Biden of pedophilia. HI, I think you have Biden Derangement Syndrome.
10 days for this?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:47 pm

Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:28 pm

Well you know ow many Republicans the Washington Post has endorsed for President in their history? In case you don't know the answer is 0. While they aren't saying much publicly the Democrats are quite aware of Biden's lack of mental acuity and envision him making mistakes during a debate. What we're seeing is the equivalent of trying to run out the clock when you have the lead in football. Biden has a pretty comfortable lead right now and the Democrats have nothing to gain for having debates. Biden doesn't go out in public much and when he does he often makes mistakes. Obama has been more visible lately speaking out and criticizing Trump to pick up the slack for Biden's lack of campaigning on his own.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:19 am

OSUBucks wrote:Biden has a pretty comfortable lead right now....

I heard he had a 97% chance of winning the presidency..... Rolling Eyes
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:39 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:Biden has a pretty comfortable lead right now....

I heard he had a 97% chance of winning the presidency.....  Rolling Eyes
Using the BW method of polling, Trump is up 7-0 in my subdivision. Including one African American home.

Damn racists. They must not be black. Joe Biden told me so.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:49 pm

My neighbor put up a Biden sign in their yard.  First one I've ever seen in this county (including Hillary signs in 2016).  People slow down ALOT and stare.  It's quite an oddity in these parts....

But times are a-changing... we've got our first black resident in the county, also a neighbor. He's a white guy, ex-Royal Marine, his wife's a 6-foot tall immigrant from Haiti. I thought they might balk at my wife's "Trump 2020 flag" nailed to the fence, but they're total MAGA. She fought like hell to get here legally... she's not a fan of wall (or immigration line) jumpers.
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 am

I seen on several sites that Trump not running for president is a possibility if his poll numbers do not improve. He's made some pretty boneheaded decisions on Twitter as of late that is not attracting the undecided voters which will hurt his chances. He has a solid base but that may not be enough this time around.
dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:41 pm

dusty7 wrote:I seen on several sites that Trump not running for president is a possibility if his poll numbers do not improve.   He's made some pretty boneheaded decisions on Twitter as of late that is not attracting the undecided voters which will hurt his chances.  He has a solid base but that may not be enough this time around.

It would be the best thing for his party if he decided not to run again. If he makes that decision he needs to do it soon. Biden is definitely beatable given his dementia. The GOP would need to find a moderate candidate to win IMO.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by mc140 Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:05 pm

Trump is rerunning his 2016 campaign. Problem is it is not 2016 and he is not facing Hillary.

mc140
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:05 pm

dusty7 wrote:I seen
*shudders*
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:49 pm

At least I didn't say "I seen on Facebook" or "I seen on the Twitter."

dusty7
dusty7
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:03 pm

dusty7 wrote:At least I didn't say "I seen on Facebook" or "I seen on the Twitter."

No, you said both at the same time.

Cool Razz Twisted Evil
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:42 pm

OSUBucks wrote:It would be the best thing for his party if he decided not to run again.

I put this in the same category as "he didn't want to want to win" in 2016. Pure bullshit and wishful thinking....

It would be the best thing for the DEMOCRATIC party if he decided not to run. COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:40 pm

BirdWatcher wrote:
OSUBucks wrote:It would be the best thing for his party if he decided not to run again.

I put this in the same category as "he didn't want to want to win" in 2016.  Pure bullshit and wishful thinking....

It would be the best thing for the DEMOCRATIC party if he decided not to run.   COVID under control. economy rebounding, inner-city Democrats rioting = Trump in a landslide.....

I could see a little tightening in the polls between now and November but the economy isn't going to be strongly rebounding by then IMO. That won't happen until the virus is under control and we're not close to that. Trump has a big problem with women voters, who outnumber male voters now. Not enough of them will change their minds between now and November to help Trump. The most likely scenario is Trump losing pretty decisively and the Dems capturing the Senate too.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:37 am

I don't count the women in this county, since it's a skewed sample, but based on my Facebook acquaintances (mostly folks from IL) Trump is doing fine with women.

I assumed my sisters and mom voted for Trump in 2016 (devout Republicans), but recently learned that they sat out... didn't vote for anyone for Pres. Today two of my sisters -- who never post political -- are total MAGA and my mom's gonna vote for him too. The most vocal Trump supporters I know are women... and that's not even counting Mrs. BW Wink
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:29 am

The situation with him apparently knowing back in 2019 about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban for American soldiers lives is getting more and more interesting.

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdWatcher Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:33 am

lefty120 wrote:The situation with him apparently knowing back in 2019 about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban for American soldiers lives is getting more and more interesting.

Biden knew about that? Cuz Rick Grennell, Acting DNI during the "alleged" briefing said no briefing of Trump occurred

#FakeNews
BirdWatcher
BirdWatcher
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty120 Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:41 am

I just saw something on the AP wire this morning that said Trump was involved in a meeting where it was discussed back in 2019. Maybe it is fake news. Honestly, I really don’t give a shit anymore. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Dems planted or fueled the story somehow to continue momentum. As a social studies teacher I feel horrible saying this, but I’m not voting for either one of them. They’re both pieces of shit. Trump is a racist power hungry narcissist and Biden has his enough of his own luggage that there’s no way anyone from the right will even try to work with him. The leadership in our country right now is a lost cause. And that’s for both sides of the aisle.

lefty120
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:43 am

lefty120 wrote:The situation with him apparently knowing back in 2019 about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban for American soldiers lives is getting more and more interesting.
My question is this- if he did know, what action should he have taken?

Perhaps the same action Obama took on the Chinese stealing American intellectual property? I mean, if he have taken military action and drone strikes the guy responsible, we'd have had to hear from Dems about how he was trying to start WWIII and what a great person the Russian was. I mean, this is the same party that covered for a president who had an actual ambassador die during his watch?

Don't fall into the partisan BS hype machine.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:52 am

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/29/biden-tells-donors-he-will-end-most-of-trumps-tax-cuts.html

Yes! PLEASE can we go back to 12% unemployment being the "new normal"?
Obama wrote: What is a danger is that we stay stuck in a new normal where unemployment rates stay high. People who have jobs see their incomes go up. Businesses make big profits, but they?ve learned to do more with less. And so they don?t hire. And, as a consequence, we keep on seeing growth that is just too slow to bring back the eight million jobs that were lost. That is a danger.

Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next