Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have not been around much and here’s why...

+6
net
OSUBucks
Teetime
general maximus
Head Idiot
mship1975
10 posters

Go down

Have not been around much and here’s why... Empty Have not been around much and here’s why...

Post by mship1975 Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:33 pm

As some of you know my 14 yr old was diagnosed with High Risk leukemia in feb. He had a bone marrow transplant in St. Louis june5th and god willing will be cured and home in sept 15th. He should be starting his freshman yr playing football at J ville Routt co-op with lutheran. Instead he will miss a min of first semster of high school and hopefully picking up in Jan at Lu-hi. Please say a few extra prayers for him. He is a big strong kid who will win this fight but he needs all the prayers he can get! By the way when I say big he is 6’2 220 at time of diagnosis.

To all the coaches prayers to all of you and your players on a great , injury free season!
mship1975
mship1975
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Have not been around much and here’s why... Empty Re: Have not been around much and here’s why...

Post by Head Idiot Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:38 pm

God bless your son and here's to a successful recovery and no more issues. cheers
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Have not been around much and here’s why... Empty Re: Have not been around much and here’s why...

Post by general maximus Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Absolutely. Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with your boy and his family.

general maximus
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:07 pm

I’ll be praying. Your son sounds tough and his family is strong and optimistic. I agree. He will get better.
Teetime
Teetime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUBucks Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:29 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with your son and your family. Hope he is back to 100% and ready to go for 2nd semester.
OSUBucks
OSUBucks
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by net Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:10 am

very sorry mike. prayers will be delivered. i hope to see you soon.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:29 am

Keep fighting!!!
crusader
crusader
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsefeather Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:56 am

Wow. This hits way to close to home for me. Keep fighting! Prayers will be delivered!
Horsefeather
Horsefeather
Bee-otch

http://djsautosandcards.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OldTitan Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:15 am

Thoughts and prayers for your family and son.
OldTitan
OldTitan
Dr. Douche

Back to top Go down

Post by ging Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:15 am

best of luck to your son and your family.
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum