Applying for a teaching endorsement

Go down

Applying for a teaching endorsement Empty Applying for a teaching endorsement

Post by mc140 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:08 am

Anyone do this recently? I haven't done this in over a decade. Do they still do the deficiency letter? I don't see it on my portal?

mc140
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Applying for a teaching endorsement Empty Re: Applying for a teaching endorsement

Post by net on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:31 am

not in years. it was a pain in my arse 26 years ago when i added my general science endorsement.

i can't imagine what you'd go through today.
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Applying for a teaching endorsement Empty Re: Applying for a teaching endorsement

Post by 19delta on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:11 pm

mc140 wrote:Anyone do this recently? I haven't done this in over a decade. Do they still do the deficiency letter? I don't see it on my portal?

Yeah. Just did it to add a high school PE endorsement.

Here's what you do:

1. Log into your ELIS account (https://sec3.isbe.net/IWASNET/login.aspx)

2. Click on "My Credentials" on the tool bar near the top left of the screen. That should display all of the licenses you ave on file.

3. Click on "Apply For Endorsement" on the license for which you want to add the endorsement.

4. Follow the prompts on the Online Educator Application Wizard

After you submit the application, you should hear back from them in a couple weeks, maybe a month. They will either give you the endorsement or issue you a deficiency letter that will let you now what you still need to do.

19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum