Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB fan question

3 posters

Go down

BB fan question Empty BB fan question

Post by newcom Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:19 pm

Was officiating a girls Freshmen game last night and had a fan count to 10 outloud to try and get us to call a 3 sec. The girls was standing by the free throw line and had pretty much no clue what she was doing gaining no advantage. My question is should I have thrown Ging out or not?? Basketball cheers bounce Very Happy Very Happy
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

BB fan question Empty Re: BB fan question

Post by ging Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:10 pm

so you DID hear me!  she got the ball in the lane near the block and stood there for 2 seconds then passed it out.  then stayed in the lane.  i started counting out loud at FIVE and kept going to TWELVE.  no whistle, which when you think of it, is BETTER than another whistle at a freshmen girls basketball game!!! so, my bad. that was a good no call.
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:11 pm

Was at one of my daughter's JV game and the same ref called traveling 5 times in a 30 second game clock period. The coach asked him what his problem was. He said "That's not how the best play the game."

That night on ESPN there was that clip of Lebron coming across half court, picking up his dribble, taking like 4 steps, start dribbling again and pass the ball. No call whatsoever.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down