Turk's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coaches access to field for All-State plaque presentation?

+2
Head Idiot
19delta
6 posters

Go down

coaches access to field for All-State plaque presentation? Empty coaches access to field for All-State plaque presentation?

Post by 19delta Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Can coaches be on the field when players receive their All-State plaques from the IHSFCA?
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

coaches access to field for All-State plaque presentation? Empty Re: coaches access to field for All-State plaque presentation?

Post by Head Idiot Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:17 pm

No.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

coaches access to field for All-State plaque presentation? Empty Re: coaches access to field for All-State plaque presentation?

Post by ging Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:17 pm

19delta wrote:Can coaches be on the field when players receive their All-State plaques from the IHSFCA?

yes, and family too. just have everyone you want down there. tell them kinger said it was ok. they'll know who you mean. Razz
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Bishop Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:46 pm

Head Idiot wrote:No.
I don't know about All-State plaque presentations, but we have coaches with young sons who are hot because the IHSA will not allow kids under high school age to be on the sideline during a championship game, on the field post game our in the team picture. Their sons have been on the sideline all year as ball and water boys.
I went thru this one season with my son when he was younger but it was due tote principal being an $%%hole not the IHSA. I understand how they feel.

Pike Bishop
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:18 am

OK. Thanks.

Years ago, we had a player get his plaque down in Champaign and the coaches could be on the field with him. My kid is getting his plaque before the 2a game on Friday and he asked two of his coaches if they would be there when he received the plaque. My wife and I wanted to get pictures of the coaches with my kid and do some kind of nice Shutterfly thing for the coaches. But no big deal...I'm sure we can do the picture in the stands later.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:18 am

They may have changed the policy, but when we had a kid in 2013 in DeKalb they wouldn't let us do any more than take a pic at the railing.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:19 am

Not to derail yet another topic- but does Newman still run Wing T with Coach P gone?
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by ging Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:17 am

Head Idiot wrote:Not to derail yet another topic- but does Newman still run Wing T with Coach P gone?

i'm no expert, but it looks very similar to me. they are run-based for sure, but they have actually thrown the ball for 900+ yards this year.
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by niewi 24 Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Pike Bishop wrote:
Head Idiot wrote:No.
I don't know about All-State plaque presentations, but we have coaches with young sons who are hot because the IHSA will not allow kids under high school age to be on the sideline during a championship game, on the field post game our in the team picture. Their sons have been on the sideline all year as ball and water boys.
I went thru this one season with my son when he was younger but it was due tote principal being an $%%hole not the IHSA. I understand how they feel.

Had a similar experience with my son and Sam Knox at the baseball state championship. My wife let him loose and he was going to go through the handshake line, like he had done for the previous 38 games and the three previous years. Sam Knox told him it was for players only, which I understood, and my kid was heartbroken. Not a big deal at all, and I was not mad for him being told to get out of the way essentially. Just a different thought process when your family is so time and emotionally invested into your season.
niewi 24
niewi 24
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by newcom Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:15 pm

Nope We run the BONE!!
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down