Byron cookie run lawsuit...

Go down

Byron cookie run lawsuit... Empty Byron cookie run lawsuit...

Post by 19delta on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:50 pm

19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Byron cookie run lawsuit... Empty Re: Byron cookie run lawsuit...

Post by Head Idiot on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Several notes-

1. The timing of this sure is curious.
2. OF COURSE former NFL player Sean Considine is the only assistant named in the lawsuit. $$$
3. WTF did the bus company do to get sued?
4. This should last 37 seconds in court if the judge isn't an idiot.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 pm

Head Idiot wrote:Several notes-

2. OF COURSE former NFL player Sean Considine is the only assistant named in the lawsuit. $$$

Does appear to be a money grab.

I get it...the guy who filed the lawsuit got some dude's crank dragged across his face. That's horrible but I think he is going to have a tough time proving that there was some secret hazing conspiracy dating back 20 years that was spearheaded by the most famous person to ever graduate from that school.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:52 pm

19delta wrote:

I get it...the guy who filed the lawsuit got some dude's crank dragged across his face. That's horrible but I think he is going to have a tough time proving that there was some secret hazing conspiracy dating back 20 years that was spearheaded by the most famous person to ever graduate from that school.
One of my best friends in college was a 1995 graduate of Byron. Nothing of this sort was ever mentioned by him.

I'll also say, this kid must have never wrestled if a dick touching his forehead has caused him thoughts of suicide.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by 19delta on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:23 pm

Head Idiot wrote:
19delta wrote:

One of my best friends in college was a 1995 graduate of Byron. Nothing of this sort was ever mentioned by him.

I'll also say, this kid must have never wrestled if a dick touching his forehead has caused him thoughts of suicide.

I don't know if the guy who filed the suit was a wrestler. The guy accused of committing #FacePenis was a wrestler, and a really good one.

But I don't think that has anything to do with the case.

Our back-up QB in college was a Byron guy. Probably graduated about '90 or so. Never heard anything about hazing. Granted...that was well before Considine was there.
19delta
19delta
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by ging on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:25 am

is this all totally made up? is some of it true? is most of it true?

in general terms, not specifically regarding this situation, i'll never understand hazing like what's been alleged here (penis in the face). what inspires a kid to do something like this? the only thing i can think of is because it was done to them previously and now they have a chance to "get" someone else. but what purpose does it serve? is it supposed to make the team better? same for the alleged oreo run. how does that make the team or program better??
ging
ging
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teetime on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:19 pm

ging wrote:is this all totally made up?  is some of it true?  is most of it true?

in general terms, not specifically regarding this situation, i'll never understand hazing like what's been alleged here (penis in the face).  what inspires a kid to do something like this?  the only thing i can think of is because it was done to them previously and now they have a chance to "get" someone else.  but what purpose does it serve?  is it supposed to make the team better?  same for the alleged oreo run.  how does that make the team or program better??

All good questions. +1

I know I will never look at an Oreo in quite the same way again.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huck on Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:25 pm

I don't think it gets thrown out.  Kids at my H.S. back in the early 90s liked to do run-by, full contact mooning (run by you, while dropping  trou, and make contact with you with a bare ass), and had to settle out of court so they would not lose.  As did the school and the coach, who didn't even know it was happening, let alone condone it. And there certainly was no history of this, it was so stupid.
Huck
Huck
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum