Is Hudl about to force people to Krossover?

Go down

Is Hudl about to force people to Krossover? Empty Is Hudl about to force people to Krossover?

Post by mc140 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:50 pm

With their new pricing ($1600 just 150 hours of storage) and now counting game film toward storage?

mc140
Douche
Douche

Back to top Go down

Is Hudl about to force people to Krossover? Empty Re: Is Hudl about to force people to Krossover?

Post by net on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:36 am

this should have been titled, 'is hudl about to force people to crossover to krossover.

who writes your material?
net
net
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Is Hudl about to force people to Krossover? Empty Re: Is Hudl about to force people to Krossover?

Post by wolverine55 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:47 am

Some guys' on Huey posted that they are going to start (or already have started) using Hudl for only trade and buying the very basic package. Then, they'll use SkyCoach, or something like that, for actual storage of film.
wolverine55
wolverine55
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:58 am

We are looking into options as well but with using Hudl Sideline the past few years and not knowing of another company where we would be given that tool, I don't know if we will decide to switch.

I get the Hudl is 1. trying to make money and 2. probably needs investment in infrastructure for more storage.

It's really isn't that hard to download the film and the data you use and store on an external hard drive or computer then upload it if you need it at a later date. I do this with all of out scout film but we keep our games up for several years.

dusty7
dusty7
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by Head Idiot on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:03 am

Question- has anyone seen a marked value in sideline technologies? I've only had experience with it 1 year, and I don't know that it's worth it. Perhaps at a two platoon level school, but even at a 4/5A this year, we had too many kids stay on the field for it to have an impact in game IMO.

Sorry for the side rail. If necessary I can move this question somewhere else.
Head Idiot
Head Idiot
Legends of Bench

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty7 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 am

Head Idiot wrote:Question- has anyone seen a marked value in sideline technologies? I've only had experience with it 1 year, and I don't know that it's worth it. Perhaps at a two platoon level school, but even at a 4/5A this year, we had too many kids stay on the field for it to have an impact in game IMO.

Sorry for the side rail.  If necessary I can move this question somewhere else.

I think it benefits the coaches more than the players.
dusty7
dusty7
Bee-otch

Back to top Go down

Post by newcom on Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:52 pm

The Aggregate Industry was previously in used the exact same radios for communication in their plants for data. I do not think there is anything proprietary about those radios(antennas). All it is doing is providing a way to communicate the film to an I-Pad.
Thoughts??
newcom
newcom
Kick Ass
Kick Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down